Comedy nights with kapil WU in my style :P

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

*Curtains rises* 😎 Put your hands together for talented comedian Kapil Sharma.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

*1,2,3 and here comes kapil sharma*😎 reading newspaper In Delhi one fraud baba stole things from  Look at these people they believed so much in blind faith,😲

.. y'day I was going a black cat passed beside me & one begger stood like (he saw some ghost) I told why were you standing? Will cat harm you ? ROFLevery where is blind faith. God damn.. Angry you know I used to believe too much in blind faith in my house lizards used to come very much, so someone advised me to bring peacock feather so that lasers don't come so I brought peacock feather but lizards didn't come instead 10-12 peacocks came elder peacock son you brought the blouse for my daughter , says its rainy season so they spread their feathers & started   πŸ€ͺand my uncle was suffering from loose motions , uncle knew I'm a person of blind faith but the thing coming isn't blind faith.🀣

Everywhere its full of blind faith here also you Mr... Kapil asks is she your wife? The person yes! Kapil why you are getting its your wife only not mine. See the blind faiths. Look came with his own wife still couldn't trust. Did you have love marriage or arrange marriage? Arrange marriage. Did you match your Kundali? Yup. How many things were similar b/w you two? 36. When you were so talented then why you guys marry? Tell 5 talents of SIL . She makes good food, takes of children , care of me Kapil corrects it . That's being a detective . In each house there are some elders who follow blind faithfulness what about in your house? We don't trust blind faiths but we don't eat chicken on Tuesday why? Because people say its wrong eating chicken on Tuesday. Do one thing you ask chicken. for chicken its auspicious day they even marry on tuesday, then that chicken's chikni will say pak pak . I'm afraid of darkness why? Because ghost will see me. Some babies are so evil but I don't trust those I only trust in God. 

Where did my servant die? A servant enters. Did you bring sugar? Servant replies no the shopkeeper isn't giving anything ! Kapil orders bring tea w.o sugar. I can't there no milk because I drank whole! Bring milk. How will I? Cat runs so fast.Ok bring milk from the shop. The shopkeeper doesn't give me milk. He says, look who came now I have to use slang in free. For everything money is needed. Bring milk from neighbor's house cow.πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Prepare breakfast. Whoa whoa the way you are telling to prepare breakfast as if jam - bread I'm gonna prepare. Sir your servant always keeps on eyeing me. Now tomorrow you will tell I'm eyeing up. Sir how can u eye me either you fire your servant or me. I can fire both. Sir give me break of half day actually my aunt came to Mumbai I have to show her Mumbai city. Kapil says your aunty is the one who's behind your sitting on a bicycle.😳 Kapil gives the girl leave. Kapil wife enters saying yup! Also we didn't give birth to a child. Kapil makes a sarcastic comment to which wife replies I'm asking for the baby😭 not Mercedes Benz. The servant says I didn't get my fees. dadi enters saying you are right bitto is not getting job DIL is unable to give birth to child aunty isn't getting married. & I will not leave the wine! From the time I enter this house my knees are paining who told you come from a village on the truck. I have told a Baba to come in this house to shoe away evilness. Babaji comes BG Babaji ki booty song moon walking!

Babaji does pose of Bharatnatyam! Everyone praises Baba. Baba says who is this un-married lady? Baba takes that lady in arms. We have called you to figure some measures so that my daughter gets married. Biota says Baba is a fraud. Dada says she is having pain in her legs so she can't dance. Wife enters Baba ( Baba says sexy! ) Wife tells Baba she is unable to give birth to a child. Aunty says I didn't get married, wife says I'm unable to give birth to a child. Babaji gets confused. Both start arguing I'm not married & I'm unable to give birth to a child. Babaji says you will get married to the servant. Aunty shyly goes in near servant & tries to impress him. Kapil enters in Baba attire! He gives a rose to wife. He is original Baba . Baba's security says that. Who is this fraud Baba . Baba should be like Kapil, villager type. Everyone starts praising Baba (Kapil). Kapil Baba asks another Baba tell day what food was cooked in this house. Fraud Baba says "moon daal* Kapil Baba says wrong! Everyone praises Kapil Baba. Fraud Baba blackmails. πŸ˜‘

Kapil says lets welcome hot , sexy who is coming to give interviews for my magazine hot and sexy Vidya Balan of ghannchakkar Imran Hashmi. Vidhya enters in ghannchakkar costume BG lazy lad costume. Vidhya

siddu compliments vidhya kapil says we didn't told shiddu to say poem,. kapil says he can't belive vidya is in show. Vidya says my hubby has a habit of forgetting things . kapil says to forget u have husband & concerntrate on this handsome man infront of you(kapil himself) . Vidhya asks where is he? Kapil jokes about Vidhya's sense of humor. Kapil says I wanna do something . song is played kapil starts dance & sing to impress vidya on gulabi aakhe jo teri dekhi song. siddu says to control kapil says he can';t. Vidhya brings up Imran . Vidhya says ghannchakkar is releasing on theater to watch it. Kapil asks what is their relation in film. Vidhya says why you always ask this type of questions? Kapil says because Imran Hashmi is in the film. Kapil questions what type of wife is she?😳🀣 Imran says she makes food but I have to order pizza from outside.

Vidhya & Imran seats, Kapil says when I saw a murder movie the song bheege honth tere, there I didn't understand in that mood how did location changes? Kapil asks viewers to Q&A them.πŸ˜› One audience says my wife doesn't take interest in me so give me some tips Imran sir as all girls are interested in you.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Imran says if you wanna learn romance you watch 30 films I did you will know what is romance also your relation will improve with your wife,. Kapil says after seeing his movies you will start having interest to others wives also. You are looking like Imran hasmi who belong from poor people. surish asks Vidhya why always she comes dressed in sarees b'coz she looks good in other clothes too then why only saree? Kapil asks why did came wearing pant & shirt why not petticoat? ROFL what problem you have with Vidhya's saree? Did you buy a skirt for her? Has this question to your wife? asap this epi will air u may get divorced Shocked mohit asks vidya are u veg ya non-veg? πŸ˜‰Vidhya says is it a joke or something? Kapil asks what if Vidhya is ready to go with you to dinner what you will do first?πŸ˜‰ He says my mom I will say I'm going with Vidhya on a dateπŸ˜‰. An aged man dedicates a poem to Vidhya, Kapil says who says older people doesn't love its we we who can't identify that. Vidhya shakes her hand with old man Rustam .πŸ‘

dadi enters she sees vidhya & imran , she says after watching vidhya's ohh lala lala she wished if she was item girl but honestly I could have done better than her. Kapil cuts b/w saying my interview is going don't disturb. song is played ohh lala lala vidhya & dadi starts dancing. Imran , Kapil also joins them in dance. Aunt enters she is surprised seeing Imran.. BG bheege honth tere song playing imran takes her hand they dance, she sits beside imran. Aunty asks Vidhya I have heard there is another brother of your hubby so please try to fix him with me we both will rule in one home. meena Sharma from Indore writes I love you imran. Kapil says there is a custom of making celebrity happy by jokes. A guy from the audience says once upon a time a teacher was trying to explain how to research about rats he kept a mouse beside he kept another also he kept a bread the mouse ran in the direction of bread. Kapil cuts in when his joke ends miscall me. The guy says his joke , the second time he kept a pizza the mouse ran that in pizza's direction third time he kept cake again the mouse ran in the cake's direction. the teacher told the mouse didn't have any interest in female mouse. Then one kid told teacher to change the female mouse may that mouse is his wife. A girl from audience Pratibha says she wants to dance with Imran, Pratibha & Imran and Kapil-Vidhya dances on ghanchakkar title track. later siddu also joins them .. The episode ends

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAHA
Perfect <3
P.S: I am the Shaktiwoman ! Dare you mess with me, I'll give you wrum brum!dhishkauu!!! Aami je tomaar..Jhin Jhin Jhin.. Shodu Je tomaar..jhin jhin jhin
-Deepali- thumbnail
wow Rashu cant stop laughing
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is cute -> 
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this one is damn funny πŸ€£
*dies laughing*
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i never lauhed while watching kapil's show😳 but cant control laugh while reading this!🀣 rasmi u rocked girl!πŸ˜†
maryammaqsood92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahahahahahah
Outstanding post πŸ‘
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ *stomach aching* πŸ€£ πŸ€£
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahahahahha...