Prishna FF - Badalte Rishtey Ch-9 Pg-10 updated

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Badalte Rishtey

(Changing Relationships)

A Prishna FF

"A story about family, first loves, second chances, and the moments in life that leads you back home"

Introduction

"The pieces all fit together. Yet everything was falling apart."

The Court Room

Judge: Are you sure you want this divorce?

Pintu Singh was very emotional, unlike what the world knew him as --- fearless, brash, out spoken ---- as DBPS! He could not believe that he was in this position. What began as an act of a dutiful son landed him in extreme mental torture and emotional turmoil for the last three years.

Judge: Pintu Singh, I am talking to you. Is it finally a "yes"?

Pintu Singh was holding back his tears as he looked at his Ma Ganga for some kind of a reassurance.

Ganga was the kind and caring mother who had always seen Pintu Singh as the obedient son, who did whatever his Dad TunTun wanted of him. He trusted and respected him to the core. She also knew that the current crisis in his life was only because of his exceeding and blind love for his Dad, not able to voice his feelings of dissent at the appropriate time.

She smiled at him and nodded slightly to give him the much needed push to go ahead and sign the papers.

Pintu Singh: Yes Sir.

The lawyer brought the papers and Pintu Singh with very shaky hands signed it.

Why was he feeling so terrible though he was only breaking a virtually non-existent relationship with his wife?

It was all because he always took pride in his family. It meant the world to him.

He hadn't for a moment thought that he would have to break his own when he had entered into matrimony a few years ago.

Love, trust, and loyalty was all he wanted in his relationship which wasn't to be.

Judge: Madam, it your turn. Are you also fine with this divorce?

The lady nodded quite sure of her decision.

The lawyer walked to her to get her signature

and

she signed with ease --- Mrs. Pinky Singh.

Hope you all liked this start'

Based on your response I'll post my next chapter'

Coming Up -----

Pintu went back to sit on his seat and thought of the dreaded day which had then seemed like a dream for him three years back.

Index - 

Chapter 1 - Scroll Down on page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=2

Chapter 3 - Page 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=4

Chapter Four - Page 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=5

Chapter Five - Page 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=6

Chapter Six - Page - 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=7

Chapter Seven - Page - 8

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=8

Chapter Eight - Page - 9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=9

Chapter Nine - Page - 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=10

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti its an ff i am so happy. I loved the chapter its amazing omg i cnt wait to read the next chapter. I love the way u described Pintu and omg u got pinky married to my jaan i really should kill u 4 this ;>:D. Bt its fine they where divorced the next instance so me ok. I cnt wait for the next chapter already loving this ff
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Shanti its an ff i am so happy. I loved the chapter its amazing omg i cnt wait to read the next chapter. I love the way u described Pintu and omg u got pinky married to my jaan i really should kill u 4 this ;>:D. Bt its fine they where divorced the next instance so me ok. I cnt wait for the next chapter already loving this ff

Thank you Sandia...

It is an FF and I will continue it till Kinshuk is back in a new show...

It will show the various emotions of Prishna - and will be roller coaster ride - of their subtle romance - at least that's was I intend writing...

You may find some grey shades in some characters which is an area I want to explore writing on... but predominantly I'll keep it simple, clean and pure.

I'll update twice a week...
Lets see what response I get to continue...

Next chapter I shall post tomorrow - Friday.
Thanks again my dear friend...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter One

"She was a stranger now, but she'd been a friend once, and that was enough for him."

Pintu went back to sit on his seat and thought of the dreaded day which had then seemed like a dream for him three years back.

TTS Mansion

Pintu: Babuji, what is the hurry for marriage? As per your wish I did get engaged to Pinky. Give me some more time Babuji to get over ---

TTS: Get over??? What did I hear?

Pintu was a bit nervous now as he had blurted out his innermost secret of having a great regard for none other Vidya Chacha's virtuous daughter --- Krishna!

A regard ---- which was built because of her determination to achieve success in her BDO exams without taking resort to any unfair means unlike her cousin, Pinky.

Pintu always wondered why the "means" meant so much to Krishna and not just getting there to the end! He had had numerous arguments too with her in the past on several occasions, right from over - speeding in his bike, breaking the red signals and even offering bribes to the police personnel. Krishna never budged from stopping him and confronting him during those times.

The DBPS for the world had become a "silent admirer" of this calm and composed yet firm and unyielding Krishna.

The Past

Pinky had cleared the BDO exams and Krishna failed to do so. TTS was waiting for the chance to seal matter of getting Pinky as his "bahu" because of obvious and selfish reasons. Krishna was sad but not broken. She wasn't giving up so easily for she knew there was some kind of a malpractice in the system which had led to her failure.

Pintu: Krishna, see for yourself. All your lectures and arguments with me have been proved wrong. You deserved to make it and see what happened?

Krishna: Pintuji, nothing goes in vain. I'll be back for sure.

She actually smiled at Pintu on that day which made Pintu wonder whether she did have a lighter side to her apart from the serious one she portrayed to the world.

He took home the "smile" which flashed on his mind as he lay down on the bed. Krishna was intelligent, straightforward and kind hearted. Yet --- she could get furious if the situation demanded, especially when it came to illegal matters. 

"More so, when it involved me": Pintu thought.

Why can't she let me be as I am!

He dozed off tired after hanging around with his bunch of friends that day.

Pintu was going on his bike when he saw Krishna. He immediately stopped his bike close to her in his stylish way and said: Hello Madam, may I drop you at the coaching centre? I am going that side.

Krishna: No Thanks, Pintuji. I am NOT going there today.

Pintu was surprised. He wondered which other place she could be going to!

Pintu: So where are going --- I mean, may I know?

Krishna: Not where you can drop me off to.

He smiles and zooms off.

He lands at the temple where he had to pick up his Mom and found Krishna there too. He removes his glares and looks at her. Ganga was still inside the temple.

Pintu: How did you get here so quickly --- that too before me? And why didn't you tell me you were coming here?

Krishna (smiles): I got a lift from a friend. And yes, I didn't tell you because I never knew you visited the temple as well.

Pintu: Actually, I came to pick up ---

Just before he could finish the sentence Ganga was coming towards them. She saw Krishna first and then saw Pintu.

Krishna wished her and Ganga blessed her. She always loved this girl. She looked at Pintu and spoke through her eyes asking him on what he felt about her. Pintu was feeling embarrassed and turned red and showed annoyance at his mother.

Krishna took leave and went into the temple. Ganga was sitting in the back seat and Pintu drove very carefully as his Mother did not like him being rash.

Ganga: Krishna is a lovely girl, isn't she Pintu?

Pintu: Ma, she is okay --- not my types.

Ganga gives him a slight hit on his back as he jerks his bike.

Pintu: Ma, don't do that or else I can't concentrate.

Ganga: Tell me Pintu seriously, do you like her?

Pintu stopped the bike and asked his mother to get down. He then went and hugged her conveying that he did.

Ganga was thrilled and said that she would talk to TTS about them soon.

Pintu: But Ma, let me talk to her first and then let me see what she has to say --- don't tell Babuji about it.

Ganga: When do you plan to get up Pintu? It is already 10 AM.

Pintu: Hope you did not tell Babuji about us.

Ganga shakes him up and removes the sheet with which he had covered himself cozily while having this beautiful dream ---- of Ganga trying to make things work between Krishna and him.

Pintu: Ma, you spoilt my lovely dream.

Ganga: Your reality is going to be better. Wake up. We've decided to get you engaged soon. Then you don't have to dream!

Pintu: What --- engaged? But why ---- and to whom?

Ganga: To Pinky, who has now become the BDO!

How was this chapter?

Please leave your feedback as I love to base my next chapter on that---

Thanks for reading.

Next Update - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=2

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Shanti if i was interested in this ff before now i am beyond interested cnt wait to see what u do with this ff and how it goes along. I always thought that the all the characters in this show had a story to tell its unfortunate that we dnt get to see a proper track 4 all the characters bt i think through this ff i will atleast get to reaf it. U really got be hooked now and thanks for saying u will post your chapters twice a week i really miss prishna when i dnt read a story by u or Fizu in the week. And keep on coming up with all your awesome os for this couple love them
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Shanti if i was interested in this ff before now i am beyond interested cnt wait to see what u do with this ff and how it goes along. I always thought that the all the characters in this show had a story to tell its unfortunate that we dnt get to see a proper track 4 all the characters bt i think through this ff i will atleast get to reaf it. U really got be hooked now and thanks for saying u will post your chapters twice a week i really miss prishna when i dnt read a story by u or Fizu in the week. And keep on coming up with all your awesome os for this couple love them

Thank you so much...Sandia.

I'll try to give all the characters a decent footage and also show their positive sides too...

First chapter posted...
sandiab thumbnail
Think whilst i was commenting u posted the chapter lol so reserved till later. When i can make a proper comment
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KinshukFan123

Nice update :) update soon  

Thanks...for reading
sandiab thumbnail
Loved the update shanti very nice cnt wait 4 the next chapter
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Loved the update shanti very nice cnt wait 4 the next chapter

Thanks Sandia...I'm working on the next one...will put it up by Monday or Tuesday...