Prishna FF - Badalte Rishtey Ch-9 Pg-10 updated - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting FF continue soon 😳

First of all,  Yay! My Mrs Saraswati Raj is writing an FF on Prishna  I'm soo happy 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ the Concept is interesting, loved the first chapter too, continue soon and update way sooner then I usually do 😆 and I'm sooo sorry I took sooo long in commenting 😳

Originally posted by Ragvir_Prishna

Interesting FF continue soon 😳

Thank you so much dear...I surely will with all the encouragement of you all...
Thank you so much.
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

First of all,  Yay! My Mrs Saraswati Raj is writing an FF on Prishna  I'm soo happy 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ the Concept is interesting, loved the first chapter too, continue soon and update way sooner then I usually do 😆 and I'm sooo sorry I took sooo long in commenting 😳

Please don't say Sorry Fiza...never...

Thank you for reading and enjoying...I'll update twice a week...
And look forward to your views whenever you are free...

Thank you so so much!
Updating the next chapter...

Story so far...

Pintu Singh had just given his final consent for the divorce with his wife Pinky...

Re-posting Chapter One for those who have missed reading it...

Chapter Two follows just after...

Chapter One 

"She was a stranger now, but she'd been a friend once, and that was enough for him."

Pintu went back to sit on his seat and thought of the dreaded day which had then seemed like a dream for him three years back. 

TTS Mansion

Pintu: Babuji, what is the hurry for marriage? As per your wish I did get engaged to Pinky. Give me some more time Babuji to get over ---

TTS: Get over??? What did I hear? 

Pintu was a bit nervous now as he had blurted out his innermost secret of having a great regard for none other Vidya Chacha's virtuous daughter --- Krishna!

A regard ---- which was built because of her determination to achieve success in her BDO exams without taking resort to any unfair means unlike her cousin, Pinky.

Pintu always wondered why the "means" meant so much to Krishna and not just getting there to the end! He had had numerous arguments too with her in the past on several occasions, right from over - speeding in his bike, breaking the red signals and even offering bribes to the police personnel. Krishna never budged from stopping him and confronting him during those times. 

The DBPS for the world had become a "silent admirer" of this calm and composed yet firm and unyielding Krishna. 

The Past 

Pinky had cleared the BDO exams and Krishna failed to do so. TTS was waiting for the chance to seal matter of getting Pinky as his "bahu" because of obvious and selfish reasons. Krishna was sad but not broken. She wasn't giving up so easily for she knew there was some kind of a malpractice in the system which had led to her failure. 

Pintu: Krishna, see for yourself. All your lectures and arguments with me have been proved wrong. You deserved to make it and see what happened?

Krishna: Pintuji, nothing goes in vain. I'll be back for sure.

She actually smiled at Pintu on that day which made Pintu wonder whether she did have a lighter side to her apart from the serious one she portrayed to the world.

He took home the "smile" which flashed on his mind as he lay down on the bed. Krishna was intelligent, straightforward and kind hearted. Yet --- she could get furious if the situation demanded, especially when it came to illegal matters. 

"More so, when it involved me": Pintu thought.

Why can't she let me be as I am!

He dozed off tired after hanging around with his bunch of friends that day. 

Pintu was going on his bike when he saw Krishna. He immediately stopped his bike close to her in his stylish way and said: Hello Madam, may I drop you at the coaching centre? I am going that side.

Krishna: No Thanks, Pintuji. I am NOT going there today.

Pintu was surprised. He wondered which other place she could be going to!

Pintu: So where are going --- I mean, may I know?

Krishna: Not where you can drop me off to.

He smiles and zooms off.

He lands at the temple where he had to pick up his Mom and found Krishna there too. He removes his glares and looks at her. Ganga was still inside the temple.

Pintu: How did you get here so quickly --- that too before me? And why didn't you tell me you were coming here?

Krishna (smiles): I got a lift from a friend. And yes, I didn't tell you because I never knew you visited the temple as well.

Pintu: Actually, I came to pick up ---

Just before he could finish the sentence Ganga was coming towards them. She saw Krishna first and then saw Pintu.

Krishna wished her and Ganga blessed her. She always loved this girl. She looked at Pintu and spoke through her eyes asking him on what he felt about her. Pintu was feeling embarrassed and turned red and showed annoyance at his mother.

Krishna took leave and went into the temple. Ganga was sitting in the back seat and Pintu drove very carefully as his Mother did not like him being rash.

Ganga: Krishna is a lovely girl, isn't she Pintu?

Pintu: Ma, she is okay --- not my types.

Ganga gives him a slight hit on his back as he jerks his bike.

Pintu: Ma, don't do that or else I can't concentrate.

Ganga: Tell me Pintu seriously, do you like her?

Pintu stopped the bike and asked his mother to get down. He then went and hugged her conveying that he did.

Ganga was thrilled and said that she would talk to TTS about them soon.

Pintu: But Ma, let me talk to her first and then let me see what she has to say --- don't tell Babuji about it.

Ganga: When do you plan to get up Pintu? It is already 10 AM.

Pintu: Hope you did not tell Babuji about us.

Ganga shakes him up and removes the sheet with which he had covered himself cozily while having this beautiful dream ---- of Ganga trying to make things work between Krishna and him.

Pintu: Ma, you spoilt my lovely dream.

Ganga: Your reality is going to be better. Wake up. We've decided to get you engaged soon. Then you don't have to dream!

Pintu: What --- engaged? But why ---- and to whom?

Ganga: To Pinky, who has now become the BDO! 

The new chapter follows...

Chapter Two

"We do not love people because they are beautiful, we find them beautiful because we love them."

An engagement with Pinky! That was enough to put off Pintu Singh's mood. He was never quite pleased by her demeanor. Even before he could say anything more, Ganga asked him to get up and get ready for the meeting with Pinky's family that evening.

When he heard evening, he was relieved for he thought he could find a way of at least meeting Krishna for a while in the day and try to verify her feelings for him as a last resort.

He got ready quickly and came down and even refused to have breakfast as he looked to be in a hurry. TTS was not at all impressed with him and Ganga had to manage somehow to keep him cool.

Krishna was at the coaching centre trying to figure out what had gone wrong which led to her failure in the exam. She decided to make another attempt and did not want to challenge the result declared.

Pintu waited for her patiently and when she was done, he came forward towards her. Krishna wondered what brought Pintu Singh to the coaching centre in the morning hours.

Krishna: Pintuji, why have you come here today?

Pintu: Krishna, I just wanted to talk to you for some time.

She agreed as she saw him a little perturbed about something. They both walked for a while as Pintu began talking. This time his voice sounded more mature, more serious and it had some concern about his future.

Pintu: My parents are getting me engaged Krishna and that too to Pinky.

Krishna was surprised. She was shaken too.

She maintained a calm disposition as she spoke: Pintuji, are you saying you are having a problem with that?

Pintu: Krishna, you know Pinky. I do not like her pretentious ways and she always tries to impress me. I prefer staying away from her. Now that she has become the BDO too, my parents are hell bent on fixing my "rishta" with her. I want to do something before marrying. Become someone other than being called TTS's son.

Krishna could see a flood of emotions overflow out of Pintu.

Krishna however, did not know what to say as firstly she had failed herself in her attempt at becoming something and secondly, she was not in the status equivalent of Pintu or Pinky to voice her affirmation or negation on the issue.

Pintu: Krishna, please say something. I came all the way only to talk to you about me and ---

Krishna looked at him and Pintu was fearful of saying anything more.

Krishna could see some affection in Pintuji's eyes and he quickly looked away as he did not want to reveal his feelings to her till he understood what she felt for him. Krishna was too worried about her own future that she never gave much importance to all this --- as in matters relating to the heart.

Krishna: Pintuji, your parents would have thought before deciding on this and I think you should respect their opinion.

Pintuji did not expect this answer but he knew Krishna always had a deep respect for elders and possibly that's why she could never say anything against them.

He smiled and then finally left the centre.

Krishna could not concentrate that day. She kept wondering why Pintuji came all the way to meet her and share his personal matter with her. But she also knew that she could not bother her mind with things other than her exams as she had to succeed this time. She collected her thoughts and was determined to focus on her studies and pushed aside any thoughts relating to Pintuji and herself.

Pintu came back home and had to go that evening to meet Pinky and her family with his parents. Sargam bhabhi told Pintu to first go and talk to Pinky alone and then take a decision. He thought that made sense. Pintu was very close to his bhabhi and always confided in her about his fears and innermost desires too.

At Pinky's residence

Bihari and Dihati were thrilled that finally their daughter's dream would be fulfilled as Pinky was totally attracted towards Pintu. She found him handsome and was glad that he belonged to a respected and rich family of the town. In fact she went ahead to become a BDO only to draw TTS towards them. It was a different matter that she used the wrong ways to achieve there.

TTS and Ganga liked Pinky as she was fair, good looking and now a BDO as well. They did not mind their second daughter-in-law working.

TTS: Pintu Singh, hope you are happy with this rishta. Do you want to say something?

The manner in which he delivered these lines very clearly showed he did not want Pintu to say anything. He was such an autocratic parent. He always had his way even with Ganga though there were instances when she knew how to push him around her wishes.

Pintu was brave today to speak up: Babuji, I want to talk to Pinky alone.

TTS was glad that he made this request as he thought Pintu liked Pinky too.

Pinky was on cloud nine to note that Pintu had said something like this in front of everyone. She was blushing like never before and both of them headed towards a secluded place for some talk.

Pintu wasn't looking at her as one would have generally expected a boy to ---- especially prior to an engagement. He was clear on his mission --- to find out if she really cared for him and his family. Pinky on the other hand, was constantly looking at him and doing it rather freely as he wasn't looking back at her. She took full advantage of admiring his physique, eyes, hair and everything about him.

Pintu: Pinky, Are you sure you want to be a part of our family?

Pinky did not answer as she was lost in him.

Pintu then looked at her and found her dreaming, something which annoyed him further.

Pintu (louder): Pinky, I am asking you something.

Pinky returned to the present world and then said: What is it Pintuji?

Pintu repeated his question with disgust.

Pinky: Of course, Pintuji. I want to be your wife.

Pintu: But you know I am unemployed and actually not too much into academics as well. You are more qualified than me.

Pinky: Pintuji, you know not your assets.

Pinky was again getting dreamy and flattering him too much that he decided to stop this and said: Okay let's go --- I am done with my talking.

When they came back, TTS again asked Pintu: So now you are happy? Okay Bihari, we'll have them engaged as soon as possible.

Pinky in a very nave manner came forward and touched TTS and Ganga's feet and as she passed Pintuji she gave him a "loving look" for which all he could do was give her one of those "I'm not impressed" smiles!

On their way back, Pintuji was very angry with himself for being unable to stop all this. He was actually fuming from within. He could have turned the course of events if only Krishna had given some clue about her feelings towards him. His heart was getting restless and he asks the driver to stop and tells his parents that he would come home later after meeting his friends.

TTS: Pintuji, also tell your friends about this great news!!!

This put him off even further. He got off and started walking on the road. He kicked every stone that came on his way to vent out his rage. Suddenly he heard a cry. He looked up to see that he had hurt none other than Krishna.

Krishna was holding her arm on which a stone had caused a deep cut and the bruise was visible. Pintu rushed to her and held her arm.

Krishna realized it was Pintuji, as till then she wasn't aware from where the stone landed on her.

Krishna: I'm okay Pintuji.

She pushed aside his hand but he was feeling awful that he landed up hurting someone he really cared for.

Pintu: I'm sorry Krishna. I was actually upset with myself and was showing it on anything that came on my way and this time it was this stone ---- and it landed on you.

Krishna was gently soaking away the blood with her dupattah as she spoke: Pintuji, why do you get so angry all the time? You must learn to be a little calmer. It is not good for you to always be excited about things.

Pintu: But Krishna, I don't like this girl and I'm forced into it and I'm not brave enough to tell you that I'm fond of you.

He stopped --- realizing that he had just said what he wasn't able to all these days. Krishna was stunned to hear this. She was uncomfortable too.

She quickly adjusted her dupattah and said: Pintuji, I need to leave now. My Ma will be waiting for me and I'm already late.

Pintu now had to gather the courage to stop her. It was either now or never! So, he put his hand on her shoulder to stop her.

Krishna was nervous.

Pintu came in front of her and said: Krishna, please tell me if you like me or not. I know I'm not as good as you are in many ways but if you give me the time I'll become something and then we can think of our relationship.

Krishna was speechless. She could not say anything to him as all of a sudden he had trapped her into this conversation.

Pintu: Please Krishna, give me some time at least and then I'll come back to you after I do something and become someone in life. All I want from you is an answer --- whether you like me.

Krishna gently holds his hand on her shoulder and removes it from there. She then looks at him and unaware of it had given him a "smile of approval" leaving Pintu fully overjoyed and cheerful!

Coming Up ---

Prishna confess and Pintu tries to stop his engagement to Pinky.

Next Update - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=4

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
Nice chapter Shanti, I love how Pinto told Krishna he likes her accidently 😳
I loved it Shanti i like prishna meeting and talking like this and being open with 1 another cnt wait 4 the next chapter
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Nice chapter Shanti, I love how Pinto told Krishna he likes her accidently 😳

Thanks Fiza...for loving it...

Busy this week because of holidays...will update on Monday!
Originally posted by sandiab

I loved it Shanti i like prishna meeting and talking like this and being open with 1 another cnt wait 4 the next chapter

Thank you so much Sandia...

will have Prishna scenes in all my chapters...

and next one will be a longer one!!!!!!