Prishna FF - Badalte Rishtey Ch-9 Pg-10 updated - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

A Teaser to

Chapter Three

As Krishna had put Pintu's hand down, she became aware of the smile she had given to him unknowingly. Pintu quickly holds her hand firmly. This forced Krishna to stop from stepping forward. It was an awkward moment for both of them as they hadn't been in this position before. Pintu waits for a second and then lets go of her hand as he knew she wouldn't leave now so soon.

He had done the job of asking her to wait till they spoke further about their future, about themselves and about their dreams which had the other in it!

Krishna waited and then finally said: Pintuji, we first need to talk about where this would take both of us.

Pintu speaks with a twinkle in his eyes: I am aware of where I would go, so if you want you can talk about yourself.

Krishna smiles at Pintuji's typical answer. She says: This is serious business Pintuji and please don't play around now.

Pintu: How can I ever be playful about anything to do with you Krishna? No --- not at all.

I really know where I would go with you ----

into a future full of trust,

into a world full of care,

into a dream that's very rare,

into a life full of love,

into a bond filled with understanding,

into a land of commitment.

Krishna was stunned with what she heard. She really had no more to courage to hear out Pintuji. She stopped him by saying: That's enough Pintuji. I was wondering about our parents and their approval for this. More than that, I would like to finish achieving the dreams my Papa has seen for me and I would also love to see you shine in your career Pintuji. Please don't get me wrong, but when both of us can do something substantial with our lives, we will be able to convince our folks of our true feelings. It would not look like a rushed up thing.

Pintuji: Yes, but then what about me and Pinky? Everyone is finalizing our engagement and the only way I can stop that is by telling them about you --- about us and that we are --- like you know --- not dating or something but we like each other. Sure, I can say that isn't it?

Krishna nods in disapproval. She was scared on what her Papa would think should he get to know that Pintuji had called off the engagement for Krishna. Vidyapati may think Krishna has forgotten her aim and he will be shattered.

Krishna: No Pintuji, please don't take my name in this. You will have to manage some other way.

Pintu was getting a bit annoyed and agitated too by now.

Pintu: So Krishna, are you saying you ARE NOT the reason for my calling off the engagement? Let me clarify then that YOU are the ONE for whom I've come all the way to seek some kind of a support from before I take my next step and you ----

Pintu was now frustrated.

Krishna sees him so tense and finally gives in. Krishna goes near him and affectionately places her hands on his shoulder. Pintu could feel a kind of warmth and he turns to see Krishna looking at him.

Coming Up - Chapter Three on Monday!

Shanti u have become a tease again lol its ok very nice scene cnt wait to read what happens next.
Originally posted by sandiab

Shanti u have become a tease again lol its ok very nice scene cnt wait to read what happens next.

Hey Sandia...long weekend so generally having fun...

Will post the  long chapter tomorrow...thanks for reading the teaser!!!!!! 
Mostly Prishna will rule the next one...

Great teaser Shanti, can't wait for the chapter

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Great teaser Shanti, can't wait for the chapter

Thank you Fiza...will update later in the day after I put up a KinYa post😊

A Teaser to

Chapter Three

As Krishna had put Pintu's hand down, she became aware of the smile she had given to him unknowingly. Pintu quickly holds her hand firmly. This forced Krishna to stop from stepping forward. It was an awkward moment for both of them as they hadn't been in this position before. Pintu waits for a second and then lets go of her hand as he knew she wouldn't leave now so soon.

He had done the job of asking her to wait till they spoke further about their future, about themselves and about their dreams which had the other in it!

Krishna waited and then finally said: Pintuji, we first need to talk about where this would take both of us.

Pintu speaks with a twinkle in his eyes: I am aware of where I would go, so if you want you can talk about yourself.

Krishna smiles at Pintuji's typical answer. She says: This is serious business Pintuji and please don't play around now.

Pintu: How can I ever be playful about anything to do with you Krishna? No --- not at all.

I really know where I would go with you ----

into a future full of trust,

into a world full of care,

into a dream that's very rare,

into a life full of love,

into a bond filled with understanding,

into a land of commitment.

Krishna was stunned with what she heard. She really had no more to courage to hear out Pintuji. She stopped him by saying: That's enough Pintuji. I was wondering about our parents and their approval for this. More than that, I would like to finish achieving the dreams my Papa has seen for me and I would also love to see you shine in your career Pintuji. Please don't get me wrong, but when both of us can do something substantial with our lives, we will be able to convince our folks of our true feelings. It would not look like a rushed up thing.

Pintuji: Yes, but then what about me and Pinky? Everyone is finalizing our engagement and the only way I can stop that is by telling them about you --- about us and that we are --- like you know --- not dating or something but we like each other. Sure, I can say that isn't it?

Krishna nods in disapproval. She was scared on what her Papa would think should he get to know that Pintuji had called off the engagement for Krishna. Vidyapati may think Krishna has forgotten her aim and he will be shattered.

Krishna: No Pintuji, please don't take my name in this. You will have to manage some other way.

Pintu was getting a bit annoyed and agitated too by now.

Pintu: So Krishna, are you saying you ARE NOT the reason for my calling off the engagement? Let me clarify then that YOU are the ONE for whom I've come all the way to seek some kind of a support from before I take my next step and you ----

Pintu was now frustrated.

Krishna sees him so tense and finally gives in. Krishna goes near him and affectionately places her hands on his shoulder. Pintu could feel a kind of warmth and he turns to see Krishna looking at him.

Chapter Three

"...you merely look at me and I want to confess, but don't - I've buried my heart under the floor boards, but you always dig it up..."

Krishna had a smile which brought one on Pintu's face too. Both of them were looking at each other as if to say that they meant the world to the other. Krishna conveyed to him that she needed him all the time in her life and she would be with him every time he needed her. Pintu could feel an overwhelming emotion within him --- something he was waiting for, something which recharged his zeal to go ahead and declare to the world that his life had to be shared with none other than Krishna!

Both of them were staring at each other for quite some time when Krishna's mobile starts ringing. They get distracted by the tune and Krishna takes the call which was from her mother.

Krishna: Haan Ma, I'm on my way home. I got caught up with something. But don't worry, I'm okay and will soon reach home safely.

She puts her mobile into her bag and looks at Pintu to see him smiling naughtily at her.

She looks away as she did not want this "staring game" to go on any further for she knew she was asking for trouble. She knew a lot was already in the waiting when Pintu would somehow postpone or call off the engagement with Pinky!

Pintu: Krishna, why do you have to go so early? Wait for some more time please.

Krishna nods and says she needed to really rush back. Pintu was actually too thrilled at whatever he gathered from Krishna's gestures that he wanted to move this just a little more further to be extra sure and also get the much needed push when he would declare to his Dad about his future with Krishna!

As Krishna begins to walk, Pintu walks in front of her and stands --- smiling and blinking, hoping she would give him those few moments he was eager for!

Krishna: Pintuji, please leave from my way. I've already told you what you wanted to hear so now you've got to be fair in letting me go.

Pintu: Wait---wait Krishna, you've told what I wanted to hear? When did that happen? For I could not hear anything at all!

Krishna smiles and shakes her head at him and his ways.

Krishna: Just now, when I placed my hand on --- (she does not complete the sentence and continues---) Pintuji, you know what that meant and now don't force me to word what I meant by that.

Pintu wasn't budging from there so easily.

Krishna stood there for a while and then turned to her left and anticipating Pintuji to go towards her left she quickly takes a right turn and escapes from him. She makes a quick march a few steps away, turns back to look at him and sees him standing there just staring at her and smiling.

She smiles back. Now what she saw made her heart skip a beat. Pintu slowly stretched his arms wide open calling Krishna for hug. Krishna was definitely not okay for something like that --- more so ---in a public place!

She nods in disapproval but she also did not walk away ---- on her way home. She for some reason kept standing there waiting for Pintu's response. Pintu knew she would not go either which is why he never tried to catch hold of her while she dodged him earlier on.

He walks in slow steps towards Krishna. Krishna stood there with her eyes firmly fixed on the ground till she could see his legs approaching her quite close.

Now with every step Pintu took towards her, she took one step behind. Pintu kept at it till Krishna had reached the edge of a tree trunk by the road. Now she wasn't able to move any more. Pintu stopped too. He stretched his hand towards her. Krishna looked at him and he signaled to her to place her hand on his. Krishna was feeling slightly shy. Pintu waited for her to decide, have her inner fight with herself before she could make a choice for herself if what she was doing was her wish.

Krishna finally moved forward her hand towards Pintuji's hand --- though it was tremulous.

Pintu held it in his grasp and placed his other hand on hers too giving her the security that he would always stand by her through time.

Pintu: Krishna, Thank you for making it so easy for me now to deal with my life. Now I can tell everyone that I cannot get engaged to Pinky. And don't worry, I won't take your name. I'll find another way.

Krishna looked at Pintuji and was so relieved and at the same time so glad to see his trust in her. She was going to say something when again her mobile rang.

She went to take it when Pintu spoke: Krishna you may go now. It is getting late and now I'm sure about us.

Krishna smiles a good bye to him as she walks away talking on her phone.

Pintu turns around and makes his way to his home all set to declare his displeasure at the impending engagement to Pinky!

At the TTS Mansion

TTS and Ganga were waiting for Pintu Singh's arrival to discuss about the details as he had got off the car to meet his friends (at least that's what he had told them!). Seeing him walk in a very happy mood, both were relieved. They thought everything can be hastened and they would soon have Pinky as their daughter-in-law.

TTS: Pintu Singh, you look so happy and we are glad too.

Pintu: Babuji, I need to tell you all something.

Ganga: Oh yes go ahead, we know now you can't wait for the day isn't it? But Pintu we'll have to wait for the pandit to decide on a suitable auspicious day for the function.

Pintu shrugs his shoulders as he tried to tell them what exactly was on his mind.

Pintu thinks for a moment, gathers the courage to speak up before he actually does: Ma, I don't want to marry now.

TTS: What? You came with us to see Pinky at her place and you knew we were going to talk about your engagement and now all of a sudden you don't want to marry? I hope you are not meaning that you don't want to get engaged and beware if I hear that you don't want to get engaged to Pinky bitya!

Pintu knew his Dad would be furious to hear what he was going to now come up with but he had made up his mind.

Pintu: Babuji, I want to do something first and only then will I think of an engagement or marriage. Morover, Pinky has already become the BDO, and I think I should also become something and that will earn some respect for me too isn't it?

TTS: But you are Pintu Singh, TTS's son and that is enough for Pinky Bitiya!

Pintu: No Babuji, but not for me. I am not getting engaged to Pinky as of now and that's final!

He walks away without talking any more himself and not willing to listen to anything more from his Dad!

TTS and Ganga are shocked and wonder what happened to Pintu for his sudden withdrawal from this alliance. They decide to leave it to cool for a few days to find out the actual reason behind his action.

Meanwhile Krishna was feeling extremely happy at how Pintuji and she had given a sort of commitment and though she was scared of the consequences once things came out in the open, she was still quite sure of herself and him too. She knew he would never let her down so she could relax about it, concentrate on her exams and in becoming a BDO to fulfill her Dad's dreams.

Pintu was thrilled once he entered his room as he had finally refused to get engaged to Pinky and more than that he and Krishna had sort of confessed about their feelings to each other.

He jumps onto his bed and lies down thinking of Krishna!

Hope you all enjoyed this one... 

Next Chapter - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=5

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
Nice teaser and chapter continue soon :)

- aisha (azifa's sis)
Originally posted by Ragvir_Prishna

Nice teaser and chapter continue soon :)

- aisha (azifa's sis)

Thanks dear...your encouragement keeps me going...
Shanti this is a beautiful FF
Wow i just loved it shanti u really are a beautiful writer i can read your stuff all day. A very intriguing ff i cnt wait to read how they sep and how he gets married to scary eyes there. Cnt wait for the next update.