Prishna FF - Badalte Rishtey Ch-9 Pg-10 updated - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by taahir004

Shanti this is a beautiful FF

Thanks Taahir...for reading.

Its probably the only one where I'm going to explore the character of Pinky...and also show a turn around in her...apart form Prishna being the main focus...
Originally posted by sandiab

Wow i just loved it shanti u really are a beautiful writer i can read your stuff all day. A very intriguing ff i cnt wait to read how they sep and how he gets married to scary eyes there. Cnt wait for the next update.

Now that is a flattering comment...but I'll take it...

Thanks a lot - yes you will see a lot of present moments and flashbacks in this FF...to show the pain of Pintu Singh...in his failed relationship...

and how Krishna helps him cope...by standing as a support all through...

Chapter Four

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Back to the Present

The day was done at the Court room and Ganga came to Pintu to bring him back to reality. She could not see him so sad. Both Pinky and Pintu had gone through the stipulated period after filing for a divorce with mutual consent and now it was all over between them. Pintu was finally off this turbulent relationship that he had got himself into --- thanks to his Dad's threatening demands and blackmailing him into it.

The tragedy was that TTS himself never thought he would land his dear Pintu into such a difficult phase of his life.

As Pintu walked out of the room, Pinky came up to him and said: You are now free Pintuji, to marry your love --- now that she has become the Collector too! Good luck to you!

Pintu was in tears to see that the same Pinky who had been so much "in love" with him and did all she could do to marry him was so cool that it did not work between them. So was it then love or just an infatuation towards his dashing looks and the wealth he owned naturally.

He did not reply to her but just kept looking at her and wondered where he failed in his attempts to bring in some good sense in this girl.

Ganga gently held his shoulder and led him out to their car and they were off to their home ---- without their daughter-in-law anymore to accompany them there!

Sargam waited for them impatiently as she knew how shattered her Devarji would have been and she always wanted to cheer him up in whatever way she could.

Pintu came to his room and finally sat on his bed. He looked at the picture on the wall --- of Pinky and himself in the bridal attire. It was a day which he could never forget. He had broken the heart of Krishna when he had agreed to finally marry Pinky. The reasons did not matter ---- whether it was for his Dad or not --- but it was true that he had backed out on his commitment made to a girl once and that wasn't right or fair to her. What was Krishna's fault after all? It was Pintu who had asked her to be a part of his life earlier on. He thought he was being punished for that act of his.

Krishna was back home after a day's work at the Collector's office and was relaxing when she switched on the TV to see the breaking news --- 

"Tun Tun Singh's son Pintu Singh divorces his wife Pinky Singh!"

She gets so worried about Pintuji that she picks up her mobile and wants to call him up. She hadn't spoken to him for a long time ever since he had got married to Pinky. She still remembered the day he got engaged to Pinky and how he had come all the way to meet her and tell her that he could not help it much as Pinky had taken care of Ganga day and night when she was struggling with her ill health. He had to give Pinky a chance to prove her love which she claimed to have for him. It was like a return for the irrevocable favour of hers during those trying times. Along with Sargam, it was Pinky who had stayed up late at night and nursed Ganga back to recovery. After she had gained her good health, Ganga broached the topic of the engagement to Pintu once again after he had refused earlier on, and this time all he could do was accept Pinky as his fianc.

Krishna felt sad for him, though she had moved on to become the BDO after that incident and later the Collector too and there was no stopping her anymore as far as her career was concerned. She however, was not too keen on getting married though her Babuji and mother were worried about her settling down too on the personal front. She was very sure that none could take Pintuji's place in her heart and she knew he could no longer be hers. This news of the divorce made her sad but at the same time she wanted to help out an old friend of hers with whom she was most comfortable with.

Moving his thoughts away from Krishna, Pintu was thinking a lot about Pinky too today. He wondered why but he could not help thinking of the few moments he had shared with her which made him feel that she wasn't that bad after all. One such period was just after they were married. Pinky was thrilled beyond belief that finally she had Pintu as her husband. Pintu was still fighting a huge battle with himself trying to forget Krishna who had stolen his heart totally.

The first night saw him so nervous while Pinky took charge and came across as a very understanding spouse much to the surprise of Pintu. She never bothered him as she was aware of his feelings towards her cousin and she wanted to win him over first before she expected him to accept her. This surprised Pintu initially but over the days, he wanted to be fair to her and in the process they did consummate their marriage as all couples would and Pinky felt like she was the most blessed girl that night. Pintu too found himself smiling at himself as he had released himself of so much stress that he had carried with him all these days. He wanted to start his life afresh and think of this as God's will and he had to be a good husband to his wife. A few days went off well between the two but after about a few months Pintu felt things weren't well like before. He found Pinky avoiding him and wondered what the reason could have been.

It was indeed true that he still wasn't economically independent and Pinky was rubbing it in when she was with her official friends. He also tried to do something but nothing worked for him. Money was never the issue but his ego did hurt him when he did not find the respect he should have got from Pinky. He swallowed his pride and waited for the right opportunity to come his way and it did. TTS had opened a new factory and Pintu was asked to take charge of that which made him stay away from home at least for a week in a month. Pintu was enjoying this new responsibility and Pinky was also happy that she could spend time with her folks when he was away. Ganga and TTS did not mind that and they told Pinky that she could stay with her parents whenever Pintu was away from home for work.

One fine day when Pinky was at her maternal place, she was feeling sick and Dihati immediately knew what the probable reason could be. Instead of being ecstatic at the great news which one could expect of a married daughter, she started asking and brainwashing Pinky to delay the process of pregnancy. When they got to know that Pinky was indeed in the family way, without telling anyone they aborted the kid and Pintu was away too at that time.

When Pintu got back home, he found Pinky not upto the mark and when he asked her the reason she had to tell him what she had done. Pintu was furious. He screamed at her that night bringing down the TTS mansion to their room. Ganga too came there and wondered what was wrong with Pintu.

Pintu: Ma, Your daughter in law has committed a crime --- and I can never forgive her for that.

Ganga never understood what the matter was. She tried asking Pintu who just stormed out of the room after saying: I am extremely sad today Ma and because of you I've put myself in this unpardonable situation.

Ganga walked up to Pinky and asked her the reason for Pintu's fury. When Pinky was reluctant in spilling out the beans, Ganga undertstood. She called up Dihati to speak to her and in her usual style she said: These kids are still young, how can they ever manage with a child. Soon they can have one more. So what's the big deal? Plus Pinky is in a responsible position --- she needs time for becoming a mother.

Ganga felt terrible at what had happened. She could not understand how they could take a decision without even informing anyone in their house and even kept Pintu unaware of this news.

This was the beginning of the breakup between Pintu and Pinky's relationship.

Ganga did nurse her daughter in law and she was back to her duties at her BDO office but it was never the same between Pintu and Pinky.

Finally, one day Pinky told Pintu that she wanted to leave their house forever. Pintu did not stop her and after a few days he sent her the divorce papers which she accepted willingly. TTS too was with Pintu now as he knew that Pinky had played with Pintu's feelings.

What began as a marriage for good will ended in a painful separation for Pintu ---though Pinky was unaffected about it. She was happy with what she wanted --- a few precious moments with Pintu and that's all. That was her definition of love!

As Pintu lay down, trying to close his eyes and forget this night mare of his, he heard his mobile ring. It was an unknown number --- reason --- he had deleted Krishna's number once he got married to Pinky. He never wanted his heart to be in a confused state and one way was to sever all communication with her after having told her that he would do so. She agreed to his decision and wished him well then.

He disconnects the call as he was in no mood to talk to anyone. Krishna does not give up --- she calls again. 

This time he takes the call and says: Sorry, I am not in a position to talk now. Please call later ---

He was going to disconnect it after these words when his heart did not allow him to do so. He once again placed the mobile in his ears and tried to listen to the breathing at the other end. He felt it must be someone --- someone whom he knew very well. 

He held on to the phone and waited for a few moments after which he heard a soft voice: Pintuji, can we meet? Now?

It was Krishna indeed! And she was probably concerned about him which made her call. Pintu thought as she spoke again: Pintuji, are you still on?

Now Pintu could not hold back his tears. They rolled down and he let them as he tried to speak with great difficulty.

Pintu: I'll come to your house Krishna. In about ten minutes.

She smiled as she found tears in her eyes too as she nodded in gratitude as if he could see her.

Pintu wiped his face dry and walked out of his room and came down to see Ganga still awake. He went up to her and told her: Ma, I'm going out to meet ----

Ganga: Please go and meet her --- you will feel better Pintu.

She knew he needed someone to hold on to him at this critical moment lest he had a complete nervous breakdown.

Krishna too walked out of her house and waited at the gate for the car to arrive. She was more than eager to see her Pintuji after so many months --- actually years and the wait seemed like forever. Finally she could spot the headlights of a vehicle and she had to control her heart from beating faster as he stopped the vehicle and got down.

How was this chapter?

From now on it will be more and more of Prishna'

Teaser to next chapter - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=6

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
Shanti really loved th chapter really loved how heartbroken he is that his marriage dnt work and loved how he tried to make it work. Wnt even talk ab scary eyes and her crazy parent ;> awful ppl. And i loved the connection that prishna still hav and krishna even though she has been through so much dnt hesitate to call him was just so sweet and i loved how he dnt cut the call. A really lovely chapter really loved it. And i love your promos it really builds up the anticipation for the next chapter. And cnt wait to read your promos plus chapter. Really very nice chapter really enjoyed reading it
Finally read your Prishna ff Shanti,, sorry for taking so long but was busy with my sisters who were visiting,, and wanted to read when I could fully take it in.

It is full of emotions and real facts of how Afsar Bitiya might have headed.

So proud of Prishna for telling each other in their own way how they feel and the encouraging and the waiting on each other, just like them.

But their separation and Pinto's pain brought me to tears, such a great guy, no matter what, he still has a heart of gold. He tried to show his "wife" love but what did he get in return, only a dose of her true colors.

So glad Krishna reached out to her best friend.  Can't wait for their meeting.

Great chapters so far, and keep it coming !!

(guess their paths never crossed by accident)😭
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sandiab

Shanti really loved th chapter really loved how heartbroken he is that his marriage dnt work and loved how he tried to make it work. Wnt even talk ab scary eyes and her crazy parent ;> awful ppl. And i loved the connection that prishna still hav and krishna even though she has been through so much dnt hesitate to call him was just so sweet and i loved how he dnt cut the call. A really lovely chapter really loved it. And i love your promos it really builds up the anticipation for the next chapter. And cnt wait to read your promos plus chapter. Really very nice chapter really enjoyed reading it

Yes Sandia...I wish to show how they - Prishna - will now move on from here though it won't be easy for both...as they would never go against their parents...

Also in AB Pintu nearly got married to Pinky but it got stalled - so I thought how about having it in a story where he actually got married to her and found that it was an error of judgement...

But let me add - towards the end I will also mould Pinky's character into a lovable one...as they should have nicely done in the serial too...

for after all we are all humans and can change for the better
Originally posted by trinilisa

Finally read your Prishna ff Shanti,, sorry for taking so long but was busy with my sisters who were visiting,, and wanted to read when I could fully take it in.

It is full of emotions and real facts of how Afsar Bitiya might have headed.

So proud of Prishna for telling each other in their own way how they feel and the encouraging and the waiting on each other, just like them.

But their separation and Pinto's pain brought me to tears, such a great guy, no matter what, he still has a heart of gold. He tried to show his "wife" love but what did he get in return, only a dose of her true colors.

So glad Krishna reached out to her best friend.  Can't wait for their meeting.

Great chapters so far, and keep it coming !!

(guess their paths never crossed by accident)😭

Firstly, you don't have to be sorry at all...
Real life comes first always... as compared to the net life...

Thank you very much for all your lovely words and appreciation...
Read at your leisure and leave your comments whenever free...no issues at all..

I love writing that's why I keep coming with something or the other as it makes me happy...

Thanks again...

Great Update My Mrs Saraswati Raj, love it can't wait for the next 😳
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Great Update My Mrs Saraswati Raj, love it can't wait for the next 😳

Thank you Fiza for loving it...😃