Afsar Bitiya

Prishna FF - Badalte Rishtey Ch-9 Pg-10 updated - Page 5

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

A Teaser to Chapter Five

Krishna held back her steps from racing and stood where she was as she watched Pintuji get off the car. She was worried for him, for his condition on that day --- when he had broken off ties with his first wife and at the news doing the rounds everywhere. She knew it was a delicate issue to be handled with utmost care.

Pintu got off fully and closed the door of the vehicle. For the first time, he did not look straight into Krishna but instead just made a note that she was standing there waiting for him as if she had been doing so for ages --- ever since he had bid her Good bye. He did not have the courage to face her after breaking on the commitment made to her. Yet there was a part in him which consoled him that she wasn't angry with him. She wanted him to be happy and now that he needed someone, she did call him --- something which she had never done in the past even when they were good friends. She would only wait for him to call up but never had the courage to do so on her own --- she let him have that prerogative of being the one to take the lead in their relationship.

They stood for a few seconds and then Krishna slowly walked up towards him. Watching her coming closer Pintu gradually turned slightly so that Krishna got a view of his profile only. She knew he was crest-fallen. She made herself strong for the situation and went and stood in front of him. He was still looking with his gaze fixed on the ground.

Suddenly Pintu felt a hand on his left shoulder. He raised his eyes and looked at Krishna. She now placed her left hand on the right side of his face. This was enough for him to bury his head into Krishna's shoulders. She held on to him with both her arms engulfing him in a tight yet comforting embrace. As he felt the warmth of her around him he let go of the emotions that outpoured in the form of tears which came down rolling. Krishna did not utter a single word yet made him feel that he could give vent to all his feelings to her. Pintu felt like he was in heaven --- he had a sense of relief and security that his life wasn't over --- there was someone on whom he could still count on.

What seemed like the end of the world actually happened to be a new beginning 

--- a beautiful start of a closed chapter of his past --- 

waiting to be reopened, 

to be cherished with gratitude and nurtured with care.

Continued below...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KinshukFan123

Great chapter and teaser ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you KinshukFan123 ๐Ÿ˜Š
I wish I had known your name๐Ÿ˜ญ
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Five

Promo

Krishna held back her steps from racing and stood where she was as she watched Pintuji get off the car. She was worried for him, for his condition on that day --- when he had broken off ties with his first wife and at the news doing the rounds everywhere. She knew it was a delicate issue to be handled with utmost care.

Pintu got off fully and closed the door of the vehicle. For the first time, he did not look straight into Krishna but instead just made a note that she was standing there waiting for him as if she had been doing so for ages --- ever since he had bid her Good bye. He did not have the courage to face her after breaking on the commitment made to her. Yet there was a part in him which consoled him that she wasn't angry with him. She wanted him to be happy and now that he needed someone, she did call him --- something which she had never done in the past even when they were good friends. She would only wait for him to call up but never had the courage to do so on her own --- she let him have that prerogative of being the one to take the lead in their relationship.

They stood for a few seconds and then Krishna slowly walked up towards him. Watching her coming closer Pintu gradually turned slightly so that Krishna got a view of his profile only. She knew he was crest-fallen. She made herself strong for the situation and went and stood in front of him. He was still looking with his gaze fixed on the ground.

Suddenly Pintu felt a hand on his left shoulder. He raised his eyes and looked at Krishna. She now placed her left hand on the right side of his face. This was enough for him to bury his head into Krishna's shoulders. She held on to him with both her arms engulfing him in a tight yet comforting embrace. As he felt the warmth of her around him he let go of the emotions that outpoured in the form of tears which came down rolling. Krishna did not utter a single word yet made him feel that he could give vent to all his feelings to her. Pintu felt like he was in heaven --- he had a sense of relief and security that his life wasn't over --- there was someone on whom he could still count on.

What seemed like the end of the world actually happened to be a new beginning --- a beautiful start of a closed chapter of his past --- waiting to be reopened, to be cherished with gratitude and nurtured with care.

Chapter Five --- continued---

These moments were too overwhelming for both Krishna and Pintu. Krishna had never been this close to him and nor had she felt him so comfortably resting himself on her. Pintu, on the other hand, was very contended that he had his long lost friend very much with him at this hour of need.

They spent a few moments hugging each other after which Krishna slowly loosened herself leading Pintu to move away. His eyes were still moist with tears that he had just shed and he wiped them away while Krishna looked at him. She knew she had to make him feel better --- a lot better --- and see him smile soon. That smile which was so precious to her. She made a little noise to attract his attention towards her and as Pintu looked at her after rubbing away that last bit of tear from his cheek, he saw her give him a smile.

He just kept looking at her waiting to hear something when Krishna spoke: I missed you Pintuji. The last three years seemed so lifeless without hearing your voice. I thought I had lost out on everything that meant happiness to me.

Saying this, she glanced downwards not sure if it was the right time to talk about her feelings to him --- on how much she had wanted to be with him in those moments gone by --- never to return.

Pintu somehow managed to smile at her and finally spoke: Thanks Krishna.

He did not say anything more. He wasn't able to.

Krishna: For what Pintuji?

Pintu was yet again very sad and quiet.

Krishna: You know something Pintuji, they say when things seem really bad, one tends to feel it's all over --- but actually one never knows, maybe there is something very beautiful right there waiting to present itself before you.

Pintu looked at Krishna and thought --- She hasn't changed a bit. She is still the same --- full of encouragement, good will and hope.

Pintu: Krishna, aren't you the slightest bit unhappy with me?

Krishna: No, not at all. Why should I be?

Pintu: That I broke my commitment towards you. That I went on to marry ---

Krishna stopped him immediately and said: Do you think I've gotten old? Don't I look as young as I was three years ago?

She smiled a naughty smile as she said this.

Pintu knew her tactic was to make him feel lighter. So he relaxed and tried to be his normal self too. It wasn't too hard for him as he had Krishna in front of him. 

He gave her a long look and said: Krishna, actually you haven't changed much. You're just the same. Only that you've become a little more ---

Krishna was keen to know what he would say. She waited eagerly when Pintu said: A little more verbal than before.

Both smiled and felt better.

Pintu: Shall we just walk for a while?

Krishna agrees and they start walking, talking along the way --- not about Pintu's life but about how Krishna was doing well in her career and how Vidyapati and Saraswati were worried about her not settling down in her personal life.

Pintu: Krishna, why didn't you listen to your parents? Was it because of me?

Krishna kept looking down and walked as she replied to him: Actually, I never felt the need to have someone in my life Pintuji --- after you left for I felt you beside me all along. It may not sound fine, but to me even though you were married to Pinky, I always felt satisfied at those times that we had spent together. They were not many but enough to keep me happy and going. I was not keen to meet anyone either.

Krishna then smiles and looks at Pintuji.

She adds: Maybe, had I looked out for someone, I wouldn't have been here walking with you. I'd have been busy with my life. Whom would you have then gone to Pintuji?

Pintu stopped right there and looked at Krishna in the most grateful gaze.

Krishna: I can't imagine my life with anyone else but you.

Pintu went close to her as she said this and hugged her. This time it was one filled with so much of love rather than the earlier one which sought support.

Krishna now wasn't as comfortable as before as she could sense her feelings more clearly towards Pintuji. Pintu tried to make her come closer and closer to him and Krishna was just a little reluctant when she heard him speak to her into her ears: Please relax Krishna, this time I won't let you down.

She heard these words of courage and finally hugged him too and started crying. It was Pintu's turn to console her. He held on to her and kept his hands running over her back as Krishna broke down.

Krishna spoke in short spells gasping for breath as she was still weeping: You can't leave me now Pintuji. I can't stay without you.

Pintu: Na --- I won't. Not anymore.

After a while Pintu found Krishna not leaving him and said: But leave me now Krishna, it is really late. We need to get back home isn't it?

He pulled her apart with his strength as she looked at him shyly. He smiled at her and blinked his eyes. It had the same twinkle as always.

Krishna: We should be leaving now.

Pintu: Yes, and from now on, we'll be in touch Krishna and you will hear my voice whenever you want to.

They walked back towards Krishna's home and then finally Pintu sat in his car ready to leave back to the TTS mansion.

He wasn't sad anymore. He had found his lost happiness.

Krishna saw him happily reverse the car and drive away in joy. She felt a deep sense of thrill in having given him that much needed support and also in knowing that they both had the same feelings for each other even now.

A short update to keep my readers happy ---

I am a bit busy --- but will try to put up a long one next Tuesday---

Thanks a lot for reading ----

I would appreciate if the silent readers come up with a comment once in a while. 

Next Chapter - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=7

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely chapter Shanti really enjoyed reading.
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo beautiful...โค๏ธeager to know what will happen afterwards...๐Ÿ˜Š
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

Lovely chapter Shanti really enjoyed reading.

Thank you Sandia
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nehashtha

sooo beautiful...โค๏ธeager to know what will happen afterwards...๐Ÿ˜Š

Seeing you here after a long time...

Thanks a lot!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally caught up with your FF Shanti, really love your updates, eagerly waiting for the next chapter now :D
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Finally caught up with your FF Shanti, really love your updates, eagerly waiting for the next chapter now :D

Thank you Fiza...

I am really busy with the festival season...

Will surely update this week some time...

I apologise to my readers for this delay...Sorry friends.
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Six

Pintu found himself smiling and happy --- his wounds seemed to have healed and he had forgotten his bitter past for the moment and a new hope had filled in its place. He reached the TTS mansion. It was pretty late at night. He parked the car and walked in. He saw his Ma Ganga still there on the sofa waiting for her son. She was nearly falling asleep but did not go to bed. She wanted to be reassured that Pintu was fine after meeting Krishna.

Pintu walked up to her: Ma, you haven't yet slept?

Ganga woke up from her half asleep state.

Ganga: Pintu, you're back?

Saying this she looked at him and stroked his hair with her hands. She wanted to see how he looked before she could ask him how he felt. She could see Pintu relaxed and happy and so she knew she could ask him her question without fear.

Ganga: How is Krishna? It has been so long that we've seen or spoken to her.

Pintu: She is the same Ma.

Pintu now smiled a little and avoided eye contact with his mother.

Ganga understood that he was just too thrilled to have met the girl who was the one for him. She was feeling relieved that Krishna still loved him as much as she had earlier. As a mother, Ganga's happiness was boundless.

Ganga: Pintu, it is very late and you need to rest now.

Pintu: Haan Ma, you too please sleep. You have been with me the whole day through the proceedings and you must be tired as well.

Pintu walked his Ma to her room and made her rest. TTS was fast asleep. Pintu smiled at her and left the room.

At Krishna's place

Krishna stepped into her house to see her mother Saraswati there waiting for her daughter. She wasn't too happy with Krishna's boldness in going out at that hour to meet "the person" as guessed by Saraswati.

Saraswati: Krishna, do you think it is right for anyone to go out at this hour?

Krishna: Ma, but I had gone to console Pintuji. He has just had a ----

She stopped her from finishing the sentence.

Saraswati: All the more reason Krishna you should not have met him. You are well aware that he has divorced none other than your cousin with whom you have already had enough problems. Her parents will now use this against you if they get to know about it. You are now in a senior position and your respect and honour can be at stake if you engage in such activities.

Krishna did not agree to her mother's views but she however kept silent only because she respected her and understood that it was an anxious mother speaking for the welfare of her daughter. She knew her mother did not have ill feelings for Pintuji.

She simply nodded and apologized and both departed to go to their respective rooms.

Krishna kept thinking of Pintuji. She had seen him after so many years. She was too glad that she made him feel better but at the same time was worried if this new freedom that he had got would lead her into an emotional captivity --- one that she had longed for in the past.

She sat on her bed and thought of those loving moments they had spent that evening or rather night. Every touch of Pintuji was so comforting to her. There was never a feeling of remorse in her for allowing him to hold her so close to him. She needed this security all the time --- from HIM.

As she smiled at herself, her mobile rang.

She quickly picked it up as she did not want her mother to hear it and feel upset yet again.

There was silence at both ends. It was Pintu's call to Krishna.

Finally Krishna spoke softly: Are you alright Pintuji?

Pintu: Yes.

Silence again.

Krishna: What happened, you are not speaking?

Pintu: Krishna, I need you in my life --- always. Will you be there for me all the time?

Krishna felt a shiver run through her as she heard these words.

Krishna: Hmm---

Pintu could sense that Krishna must be feeling a little shy now. Actually he was also feeling somewhat hesitant in opening his heart out to her. He felt he needed to understand her fully --- though he was sure she did not mind the fact that he had been married once and he had done so after going back on his word to her a few years back. After all, he had broken the trust once. So this time, he wanted to go slow. Everything was fresh and new. It wasn't even a day since he was divorced --- so to think of a new life so soon was not fair. But he was glad at least that Krishna cared for him even today and she would for years to come.

A new day saw a gleaming Pintu and Krishna at their respective places. Pintu was looking quite normal and TTS was happy for him.

TTS: Pintu Singh, remain like this always --- happy and cheerful.

Pintu: Yes babuji. I am fine now. I want to focus on the projects that I am handling of our business and want to make it a success. Babuji, please don't feel responsible for what happened. It was just a bad phase and it's over.

TTS: You are right Pintu. Ganga Devi, can you see our Pintu has become so mature like his brother Babloo master!

All of them smile and Pintu leaves for work.

Krishna at her place was ready too. Her Dad came there and spoke to her: Krishna, Ma was telling that last night you met Pintuji.

Krishna: Yes Babuji. Actually I thought it was necessary for us to give him some kind of a support after what happened in his life.

Vidyapati: You did the right thing Krishna. Don't worry about what your Ma told you. I trust you fully.

Krishna smiled at her Dad and left for the Collector's office.

At lunch time as Krishna opened her lunchbox to eat there was a knock at the door. She looked up to see Pintuji standing there.

She stood up leaving the lunch box half open and smiled at Pintuji.

Pintu: May I come in Collector madam?

Krishna: Come on Pintuji, of course you may and please don't call me that.

Pintu walks in admiring Krishna's cabin and finally looked at her. She had an impeccable charisma even in her simplicity.

Krishna: Please sit down Pintuji. Will you have some lunch with me? It is just simple stuff that I can offer you.

Pintu: Okay, only if you accept something from me after that.

Krishna: But what is it?

Pintu: I will treat to you to ice-cream after lunch.

Krishna was silent.

Pintu: If you're busy no problems. We can go in the evening after your work hours.

Krishna nods and they sit down to share the simple lunch together.

The share glances at each other as they ate and also smiled happily.

Pintu: I need to leave now. I'll come back in the evening to give you a treat!

He comes near the door to leave when he sees Pinky there.

Pinky first gives a look to him and then to Krishna who did not expect her there. She feels a little uncomfortable.

Pinky: So, Pintuji, you haven't wasted a single moment of your freedom and I can see that someone is more than happy with it.

Pintu gets very angry. But he knew he was at Krishna's work place and he could not create a scene there. So he swallows his anger and walks away at a fast pace.

Pinky enters Krishna's room and looks at the food on her table.

Pinky: The Collector having lunch with a fresh divorcee!

How does that sound for the headlines?

Krishna: Pinky, what have you come here for?

Pinky: To just check if what I had thought was actually true and now I know it is confirmed.

Krishna: Pinky, if you have any official matter to discuss please tell me or else we can talk later.

Pinky: Oh really, what official matter did Pintuji discuss with you some time back? Why the double standards?

Krishna: He was here at the lunch hour and now it is past that.

And yes, he came here as a friend and I think you have come here as a BDO!

Pinky: Friend or ---

Krishna: That's it Pinky. You may leave now.

Pinky leaves as she had accomplished the job of disturbing Krishna with her caustic comments.

That evening Krishna wound up and was leaving from office when Pintu was there waiting for her. She went up to him to say that she would prefer going home in her official jeep and they could postpone the ice cream party for some other day.

Pintu: Krishna, it has to be today. Please.

Krishna could not refuse so she releases her driver and sits in Pintu's car.

Pintu starts and Krishna was still thinking of Pinky and her remarks in the afternoon.

Pintu: You seem to be upset because of Pinky.

Krishna: Pintuji, may I request something from you?

Pintu: Yes Krishna.

Krishna: Please don't come to my office to meet me in the future.

Pintu: Sorry Krishna. I'll not do that again. Actually, after last night's meeting with you, I wasn't able to hold myself from seeing you.

Pintu did not know what more to say.

Krishna looked at him and she could see he was holding back his emotions for her.

Krishna: Pintuji, ----

Pintu: Hmm...

Krishna: Do you want to say something more to me?

Pintu looks at her while driving and then says: Yes I do. But not now.

Krishna remained silent after that.

They reached the parlour but Krishna was reluctant to get down.

Pintu: Krishna, come on. Let's go in.

Krishna: No Pintuji. Let's have it in the car.

Pintu agrees and gets two cones for them.

He sits back on his seat and notices Krishna quite tense.

Pintu: I'm really sorry Krishna about coming to your office without your permission.

Krishna: No --- Pintuji that's fine.

Pintu: Then why are you looking so worried?

Krishna: Nothing Pintuji.

By then the ice cream had started melting and trickled into both their hands respectively.

Pintu: Okay let's first enjoy the ice cream and then talk.

They have their ice cream and finally Krishna speaks: Pintuji, my mother wasn't too happy with my meeting you last night. I hope Pinky does not tell her that you came to meet me at office too.

Pintu listens to her and waits to see if she had something more to say.

Krishna: Pintuji, But my Babuji was fine with it. And me too --- I did not mind it at all.

Pintu could see Krishna trying to reason out with him and herself that she was right.

Pintu now holds her hand. Krishna tries to free herself from his hold. Pintu tightens his grip not allowing her to get free. Krishna now looks at him and pleads silently asking him to let go of her hand.

Pintu: I will not leave you now Krishna. And that is my promise to you.

Krishna relaxed her hand now in his. Pintu caressed her hand with his and watched Krishna blushing. He gently raised her hand towards his lips causing Krishna to close her eyes. He brought it back and placed it on his lap and gave it a tight hold. He then let go of her hand.

Krishna held both her hands tightly and sat silently waiting for Pintuji to drop her back home.

Pintu dropped her a few yards away from her house and as she got down and began to leave Pintu said: Krishna you are so beautiful.

Krishna wasn't used to being called like that.

She softly said: Thank you ----- (she then looked at him and said) for the ice cream!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

I'll try and update regularly...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

only if I find more comments here...๐Ÿ˜Š

Next Update - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=8