Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
A lovely chapter shanti really enjoyd reading it and lovd hw each moment was so natural. Cnt wait 4 the next chapter.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sandiab

A lovely chapter shanti really enjoyd reading it and lovd hw each moment was so natural. Cnt wait 4 the next chapter.

Thanks Sandia...for your prompt comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Have been busy like crazy...but I had decided that I had to post my chapter today ... come what may!!!!

Thanks a lot for keeping me motivated...😊
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Enjoyable chapter,,like the phone call after and the lunch meeting,,it all sounded like our Prishna,,

Please update soon Shanti,,
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am stalking around πŸ˜ƒ  found this FF read it love itπŸ˜ƒ please continue
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinilisa

Enjoyable chapter,,like the phone call after and the lunch meeting,,it all sounded like our Prishna,,

Please update soon Shanti,,

Thanks dear
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

I am stalking around πŸ˜ƒ  found this FF read it love itπŸ˜ƒ please continue

πŸ˜ƒ Now this has to be the most pleasant surprise for me...😊

Thank you for stalking and coming up with a comment here...I really needed it...

See you soon elsewhere😊

On a serious note - Thank you!!!!!!!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Seven

Pintu and Krishna were now back to how they were before Pintu had married Pinky. Pintu got himself busy with his work and was slowly erasing the bad memories of his failed marriage. Krishna was doing well and her parents were more than keen now that she settled down.

Saraswati: Krishna, we are getting old and I think you need to really seriously consider marrying now. You are no longer that young. Soon you won't find good alliances coming for you. Even though you are the Collector.

Krishna: I'll think about it Ma.

Vidyapati: Krishna, your mother is right beta. We are getting old too isn't it?

Krishna smiles at her Dad. She loved him a lot and had a great bonding with him.

Krishna was relaxing wondering on what her parents had just shared with her when Pintu calls up.

Krishna sees the mobile and smiles. She loved to get a call from him. Though they did not meet that often, these calls would make her feel good.

Pintu of course confided in Krishna about everything ---

about the decisions he had to take at work ---

about the tiff or difference of opinion he had with his Dad ---

or even a small nok jhonk' that he had with his Bhabhi.

Krishna: Yes Pintuji, how was your day?

Pintu: Good and bad.

Krishna: But why both?

Pintu: Good because all went off as planned and bad because I need to go out of town for 2 weeks.

Krishna: What's bad about that?

Pintu: So you're happy that I won't be around is it?

Krishna: Pintuji, but we can always talk that's what we do most of the time even now.

Pintu: I know and that's what I want to change Krishna. Why don't we meet more often --- just talking over phone is not ---

Pintu doesn't know if he should complete that sentence.

Krishna: Pintuji, even I need to meet you. Shall we meet tomorrow?

Pintu gets excited and agrees to meet her the following day.

But this time before he went he spoke to Ganga.

Pintu: Ma, I am thinking of asking Krishna about us --- I mean me and her ---

Ganga looks at him. She could see that he was feeling slightly shy at admitting that he wanted to remarry --- and it had to be Krishna ---- his first love this time!

Ganga: Pintu, Krishna is a nice girl but you need to find out from her if her parents would be alright with this. Mainly because of her position and that you're a divorcee. Let's not forget that you broke off the marriage with her cousin. That makes it even more delicate.

Pintu: But Ma, did I not try my best to make it work? I did all I could. In fact, I did not even look at or think of Krishna once I married Pinky but what did I get in return?

Ganga understood his argument but she knew that to be parents of a girl meant they would consider all these points, so Pintu should go slow in this relationship after winning the hearts of Vidyapati and Saraswati too. She knew that Krishna would never be hard to convince.

Pintu: But Ma let me at least start talking to her about it. It should not happen that I am late and her parents fix her marriage elsewhere.

Ganga could read Pintu's anxiety which was justified and agreed.

Ganga: Pintu, please use your tact when you speak to her though I know that you two are good friends. She must have been heartbroken earlier so this time you cannot take the risk. Once you speak to her you will have to stand by your word of commitment under any circumstance.

Pintu nods and seeks her blessings and as he began to leave TTS comes there.

TTS: Pintu Singh, what is the mission you are going on? Seeking blessings from Ma --- don't you want me too to bless you for your success?

Pintu looks at his Dad and touches his feet too.

TTS then hugs him and says softly: I also love Krishna!

Pintu feels a bit embarrassed and says: Babuji, actually I was just ---

TTS interrupts: Ma has already told me and I know about it. Best of luck!

Pintu felt really glad that he had the approval of his parents and now only Krishna's side need to be dealt with.

Krishna was also wondering how she should tell Pintu about her parents asking her to think about marriage. But she had to tell him before she landed herself with some other person seen by her folks.

Pintu starts the conversation: Why did you want to meet me Krishna?

Krishna: Because you wanted to meet me too --- since you will be away for two weeks.

Pintu: Krishna, I need to ask you something though I'm not sure how to.

Krishna: Pintuji, my parents want to get me married.

Pintu's heart sank. He was worried now. He waited for her to say more.

Krishna: I think I need to tell them my wish now.

Pintu: And what's your wish Krishna?

Krishna: You.

Pintu's worry turned into relief. 

He knew he got the answer to the question he could not ask.

Pintu: Krishna, shall I meet your parents and talk about us?

Krishna nods.

She was hopeful that Pintuji would be able to convince them and put to rest any fears they might have regarding this relationship.

Could Pintu convince Krishna's parents?

Was it a smooth ride for them?

Coming up in the next update...

I know it's a short update but I have been busy with the other thread on Prishna so sorry...

Please like and comment on the chapter...

Thank you... 

Next update - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=9

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So sorry for commenting late i only saw that u updated today. What a sweet chapter really loved the pintu, ganga and tt scene and even krishna and her family scene. Really cnt wait to read your next chapter. As always lovely work
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

So sorry for commenting late i only saw that u updated today. What a sweet chapter really loved the pintu, ganga and tt scene and even krishna and her family scene. Really cnt wait to read your next chapter. As always lovely work

No problem Sandia...Actually I spent so much time on the Prishna thread that I could not write a longer one...

Will post a nice long chapter on Tuesday...

Thank you so much dear...
And I just realised that you aren't on my friend list...😭
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice Chapter Shanti,,I too enjoyed the Pintu-Ganga-TTS bonding,,

Prishna's bond is so special - the other person says what the other is thinking - so magical,,

Can't wait for next chapter,,