Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

dnt worry about it being short it builds up the excitement for the next chapter. And we not IF friends lol i just presumed we are.

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Nice Chapter Shanti,,I too enjoyed the Pintu-Ganga-TTS bonding,,

Prishna's bond is so special - the other person says what the other is thinking - so magical,,

Can't wait for next chapter,,

Thank you so  much Lisa...my weekends are very tight...so could not reply earlier on...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Eight

Pintu and Krishna decide to go to Krishna's place as Pintu wanted to speak to her parents. He actually just wanted to get "their feel" on him as speaking himself about their relationship would not go well with them and he was aware of that. It was more of a visit to read the thoughts of Vidya chacha and his wife Saraswati.

As they reach near the house, Pintu stops the car and says: Krishna, I am nervous. I wonder how to meet them especially after all that has happened in my life.

Krishna holds his hands and just gives him a reassuring smile.

They get down from the car and much to their dismay they find Pinky there.

Pinky gives a look to both of them and goes towards Pintu.

Pinky: How are you Pintuji?

She then glances at Krishna to see her reaction while Krishna just looks down.

Pintu does not find the need to reply to her question.

Pinky: This is called good luck --- when someone has just broken a relationship and finds another one waiting with open arms to embrace you.

Pintu begins to get angry. He tightens his fists but sees Krishna's eyes which had asked him to remain cool. Somehow he always respected her wishes as if they were commands for him.

Pintu: Come Krishna, let's go in.

Pinky: Oh yes, go Krishna and see the welcome he gets at your place.

Krishna and Pintu just leave Pinky and enter the house.

At Krishna's residence

Saraswati comes and sees Krishna with Pintu. She wasn't too happy but nevertheless asks Pintuji to sit down.

Vidya chacha too comes there but was cordial.

Pintu sits quietly with hands on each other for some time and then says: I think I should be leaving now.

Krishna sees this and looks at him. She tries to ask him why he was not talking of the issue for which he had come home.

Pintu conveys through his eyes that probably this was not the right time.

Krishna feels disheartened. She walks him up to the door to see him off when Saraswati calls her back at the pretext of some work.

Pintu looks at Krishna and asks her to go and she does quite unwillingly. She wanted to at least bid him a proper good bye as he was to be away now for two weeks.

Pintu sees her walk towards the kitchen as he leaves their house.

That night Pintu found it hard while he was packing his bags. He had the approval of his parents but could not find the courage to talk to Krishna's parents. He knew she was still too timid to do it on her own. He tried to concentrate on his work and then went off to sleep.

Next morning as he loaded his luggage and left TTS mansion for the trip, his car spotted Krishna's official jeep a few meters away from his home. He asked the driver to stop. Krishna got off from hers and came to him.

Pintu stepped out to see her and smiled.

Pintu: Good Krishna you came, now I'll feel better and can carry on for the next two weeks.

Krishna: I came to tell you that I have spoken to my parents about us.

Pintu was shocked. He never thought she could have done that.

Pintu went near her and held her shoulders.

Pintu: What Krishna? Did you really speak to them?

Krishna nods in the affirmative and smiles.

Krishna: I had to Pintuji as otherwise in the next two weeks who knows they might come up with a proposal for me.

Pintu feels thrilled but then waits for a second and asks: What was their reaction? I mean did they say?

Krishna could see that Pintu was restless.

She says: They said they will go to your place and speak to your parents first.

Pintu was very very happy.

Pintu: Oh Krishna, I am so happy at this great news. I'm sure things are going to be great now as my parents are fine with you being their daughter in law.

Krishna: Pintuji, now you need to leave. I just came to share this news with you.

Pintu leaves happily and Krishna was extremely happy for him.

Krishna left for her office but was unable to focus on her work. Being the highly committed officer, she did finish her designed work and got back home early.

Saraswati: Krishna, what's the matter? You are back home early? Are you unwell?

Krishna: No Ma, I am fine. I just want to rest a bit.

Krishna goes to her room to rest. She thinks of Pintuji and his smiling face as he left.

Saraswati meanwhile speaks to Vidyapati and tells him that since Krishna was home early they could call the boy's side to visit them that evening.

Vidyapati: Saraswatiji, let us first talk to Krishna about it. What is the hurry?

Saraswati: That is the problem with all men. Didn't you see yesterday Pintuji came home with her. Soon, who knows we might have Krishna saying she wants to marry him.

Vidyapati: Krishna will not do anything without our permission or consent.

Saraswati: Today I want that she meets this family and the boy. Please call them over. I am preparing the sweets to offer them in the evening.

Vidyapati did not want to upset his wife. So he agrees.

He then goes to Krishna's room and sees her thinking.

Vidyapati: Krishna beta.

Krishna wakes up from her dream world and looks at her Dad: Yes Papa.

Vidyapati: Krishna, your mother and myself want that you meet a family today. Since you have come home early it will be convenient for you.

Krishna gets the shock of her life. Her expressions were hard to hide and her Dad could read them well.

He however does not say much and leaves the room. His daughter's pain was unbearable for him but he had to first convince his wife too. So Vidyapati maintains silence.

Krishna on hearing all this feels bad at having lied to Pintu early that morning. She wanted him to leave with a happy heart ---- that was her intention. Little did she realise that she would be caught up in this mess so soon.

Just then her mobile rings and it was Pintu. She quickly makes herself strong and says: Hello Pintuji, is your train on time?

Pintu: Yes Krishna. This time I won't miss my train --- I mean the train of my life.

Krishna smiles.

Pintu: Krishna, see two weeks are going to fly and I'll be there and then ---

Krishna interrupts him: Pintuji, now simply make your tour a success and think of nothing else.

Pintu agrees and puts the phone down.

Krishna had to deal with this. She had decided to go through the motions and tell the boy directly and alone about her wishes.

That evening the boy's family had come along with the so called "to be groom" for Krishna. They saw Krishna and all were happy. This family did not mind having a working daughter in law after all she was in a good position.

A few minutes of general talk and then Krishna asked for a private talk with the boy.

Saraswati was furious though she could not show it. She just said:  I hope you all can understand, now a days girls are different from how we were.

She makes sure to give Krishna a dirty look at the audacity to have voiced her wish of a private talk in front of elders.

Krishna and the boy leave and go to a room to talk.

Krishna straight away comes to the point.

Krishna: I cannot marry and I am sorry about that. My parents were keen on this meeting and I did not want to upset them so I agreed for it.

The boy kept looking at Krishna's frankness and said: You cannot marry or you cannot marry me?

Krishna was stunned to hear his question.

She tells him: I cannot marry you.

"He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect for more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you."

How was this update?

I know it was a rushed one but I updated to keep my promise...

But now like Pintu I am busy for two weeks too...

So next update only after two weeks...

Enjoy yourselves till then...

And please don't forget to comment----if you liked it!

Next Update - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3685298?pn=10

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Shanti, ,Krishna herself fooled me too,, but as usual always thinking of others,, sorry we have to wait for so long but again it was really nice,,
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Lovely update Shanti, ,Krishna herself fooled me too,, but as usual always thinking of others,, sorry we have to wait for so long but again it was really nice,,

Thank you Lisa...so much for reading and promptly commenting...

I just sat and wrote whatever came as a flow...as I had to update today...

With Navratri round the corner I have loads of commitments to fulfill...so next one will be delayed...

Thanks again...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome chapter just loved it
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Awesome chapter just loved it

Thanks Sandia...for loving it...
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just caught up with your FF, and love every update, love the latest chapter too, can't wait for your next update :)
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragvir_Prishna

Just caught up with your FF, and love every update, love the latest chapter too, can't wait for your next update :)

Thank you so much...but I dont feel like updating now...you know the reaason...missing my Hero😭
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My Mrs Saraswati Raj, I'm reading it from the beginning again since I'm kinda lost now lol, but will comment again I guess tomorrow or Thursday after reading it all :D