Prishna FF - Badalte Rishtey Ch-9 Pg-10 updated - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

My Mrs Saraswati Raj, I'm reading it from the beginning again since I'm kinda lost now lol, but will comment again I guess tomorrow or Thursday after reading it all :D

Take your time as I will now update after I'm done with the job I've got to finish...😆
Will be updating today!!!!😳😛

Chapter Nine

The boy was not at all angry. In fact, he was happy with Krishna's frankness.

The boy: Don't worry. I'll make sure that this alliance does not proceed.

Krishna: Thank you so much. You have taken a huge burden off my shoulder.

Both of them come out and everyone wonder at their very short talk.

The boy: I've got an important call which I need to attend so can we continue this on some other day please.

Vidyapati: Oh sure, no problem. Work comes first you see and Krishna will understand that well.

Krishna loved the fact that he did not directly refuse her rather had probably wanted to do it later so that everyone at her place did not come to know of her refusal in the first place. Had he told it at that moment they would have probably suspected Krishna.

One hurdle had been dealt with. But Krishna knew it wasn't going to be easy. The next few days she immersed herself in her work just waiting for Pintuji to return. Somehow his absence made her feel that her life was incomplete without him. There was something in him which she cherished and gave her a sense of security. A comfort that could not be put into words.

Saraswati was getting worked up as there was no news from the boy's side and had begun nagging her husband to make a call to find out when they would come back for another meeting with Krishna.

Time flew and two weeks later Krishna got ready to go to work. She knew Pintuji would be back any time now. Her heart was not at rest as her deep sense of longing had increased manifold.

She left in her official jeep and found that a car stopped at a slant in front of hers.

She asked the driver: Who is that? And why has he blocked our way?

Even before she could find out more she saw Pintuji come out.

Seeing him, she knew she had to somehow release this jeep as she could no longer hold herself from spending some time with him. She asks the driver to go to the Collector's office and wait there and that she would mange on her own.

Pintu came out and stood in front of her. Krishna was too happy to see him. She walked fast towards him but stopped a couple of feet away from him.

Pintu now starts coming closer to her. Krishna kept looking at him while her eyes were getting teary.

Pintu: I understand how you feel because I feel the same.

Krishna now goes and hugs him and Pintu held her too.

Pintu: Now with our parents having agreed we should not have any problem Krishna. At least one aspect is taken care of.

He moves her away from him and looks at her face to wipe away her tears.

Krishna: Pintuji, sorry.

Pintu was wondering what she was sorry for.

Pintu: No Krishna it's okay that you cried --- it only shows that you missed me as much as I did.

Krishna: It is not that Pintuji, but I lied to you. My parents did not agree --- I was going to speak to them when they had already arranged for a meeting with a boy. In fact I even saw a prospective groom in your absence.

Pintu was taken aback.

Pintu: What? But you told me that all was well and you had spoken to them.

Krishna: That was only to send you off peacefully Pintuji. I did not want you to be in any stress while at your new project.

Pintu: Oh, so has it been finalized?

Krishna: No, I told the truth to the boy and he was nice to postpone the issue for some time.

Pintu: Don't worry Krishna, now that I am back, this time I will surely talk to your parents and sort things out. Come on now give me a smile. I'll drop you at your office.

Krishna smiles and gets dropped.

Pintu reaches home and Ganga was very happy to have her son back. She tells him that TTS too has been feeling proud of his responsible actions these days.

Ganga: Pintu, Babuji and myself are going to go and ask for Krishna's hand for you.

Pintu was thrilled! He knew that somehow TTS would manage to strike a deal!!!

He rested that day and was quite excited about his future. That night he called up Krishna.

Pintu: How are you now? Feeling better?

Krishna smiles.

Pintu: I can't see you on the telephone Krishna --- are you smiling or crying?

Krishna: I am fine Pintuji. My day was so good only because of you.

Pintu: Oh really? What did I do?

Krishna: Seeing you was enough for me Pintuji.

Pintu: Okay I have some good news for you. Ma and Babuji are going to come your place to ask for your hand. So we don't have to worry now. They will take care of this whole issue.

Krishna: That sounds good but I am worried about how my mother will treat them. These days she has been very weird --- though I feel bad saying this.

Pintu: Krishna, she is the mother of a girl and has got two of her daughter's married --- so her apprehensions are not unreasonable. More so when it happens to be me who was married to Pinky and then being a divorcee. But we need to convince her that our love is beyond all this. It may take some time but eventually she will understand that it has to be you and me for our welfare and which mother won't be happy to see her daughter happy --- tell me?

Krishna was stunned at what she heard. She also felt slightly reassured that surely soon things would settle down and their relationship would be accepted by her parents and most importantly her mother.

Krishna: You must be tired Pintuji. Now please rest.

Pintu: Talking to you can never be tiring Krishna. I can talk to you whole night and still feel refreshed.

Krishna was feeling embarrassed but she felt the same about him.

Pintu: Are you feeling tired?

Krishna: No not at all.

Pintu: Then shall we meet now?

Krishna: What? At this hour? How will I come?

Pintu: I don't know about that but if you wish we can meet.

Krishna was quiet for some time and then said: Where shall I come, Pintuji?

Pintu smiled at his ability to get a "Yes" from Krishna and told her the place where he would meet her in about half an hour!

Coming Up -

On Wednesday

Prishna spend some cozy moments.

If you liked this please comment ---

Thanks!

Sorry Shanti but will definitely read a little later,, and thanks for updating,,
Take care
Originally posted by trinilisa

Sorry Shanti but will definitely read a little later,, and thanks for updating,,
Take care

No problem Lisa...take your time...🤗
what a lovely chapter Shanti very sweet cnt wait for the next chapter.
I did not like it Shanti but instead just loved this chapter, it was so full of the true Prishna we all knew and loved.

Pintu always knew how to comfort Krishna no matter what the situation.

Loved Krishna's longing to be with Pintu, so sweet.

Can't wait for Wednesday's update !!!

Thank you so much...both Sandia and Lisa...
I think I understand Prishna the best that's why I can write more effectively on them and I am happy you both loved it...Even though Viren was the BEST character of Kinshuk still Prishna was unique...

Thanks again...sorry for replying in a single comment and you all know the reason...😃
Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago