What was Shridhar's fault?

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan says all the 3 were at fault.. But I'm not convinced with the reason he gave for Shridhar being at fault! He might've covered up for Jules..he's supported her.. but he was being a good friend..he did try to stop her from going to the party..also try to stop her from taking up the modelling assignment.. He was only 17..still he tried his best to make her understand.. he cared for her.. What else he could do?

Karan says "wo usko samjha sakta tha..zyada se zyada dosti toot jaati, par ek ladki Gumrah hone se toh bach jaati" umm how would breaking the friendship help her?😕 He did though in anger but he was too sweet to literally break it. It was her fault and Prince for trying to kill him. what was he thinking? he was angry..but such a step in haste? Doesn't he know he would be jailed if caught? which was so easy to find out by the way. How does one's conscious allow it? specially when you are young you tend to be more sensitive towards ppl or at least scared to take any drastic step no matter how angry you are.. and here Prince had a family to look after..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually that was what even I was wondering during the epi. Shridhar never knew that Jules had gone to the extent of prostitution to achieve her ways. He came to know in the end just before they both died. There was nothing much he could have done since he was unaware of the whole picture.

In my opinion, Jules is at fault for stooping low to achieve her dreams and Prince for the double murder.
shibz thumbnail
Exactly! Shridhar had no idea about her business..what was he supposed to do?

btw..Shridhar does not die. He lives to tell the story..
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shibz

Exactly! Shridhar had no idea about her business..what was he supposed to do?

btw..Shridhar does not die. He lives to tell the story..

Oh sorry, my mistake..😳 yes, he didn't die.
Minionite thumbnail
Even I wonder why Shridhar was blamed. He did what he could, but it didn't help. How is he at fault for that?
kavyasam thumbnail

exactly.  that is why I am glad he lived.  I would be even more glad if Julie lived too. everyone should get a second chance and rectify mistakes. It is not like you err in life making decision life is over,  to err is human no. 

Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's exactly what I thought too! One cannot really show the right path to someone through strong or aggressive persuasion...in fact, I think even parents fail when they use this approach to mend their child's ways. We can only advice people on what is wrong or right and Shridhar did that many times.  

Also, Karan is the anchor, he should be more careful with what he says and the advice he gives, after all so many teens/ young adults who follow the show must get impacted by him. 
shibz thumbnail
^^Isn't it the script that Karan presents in his own words? but I agree Karan should've questioned how Shridhar was at fault! Did they have something else in mind  that we aint able to see?😕