Diya Aur Baati Hum

31-07 WU*~*Sandy IPS Exposes Manoj & MMLY Doomed!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

Today is Wednesday so I am back for doing the written update for todays episode of our very favorite show Diya aur Baati Hum.

Quick Recap:

A competition is going on named "Sabse Bada Champion{SBC}".Emily and Sandhya both are taking part in it.1st round was cleared by Sandhya and Emily also cleared it by last chance and second round was topped by Emily.On side track Meena is really feeling for her daughter Mishri and is craving to spend more time with mishri.Mohit's friend is in staff of SBC and Mohit takes his help to know answers and help regarding tasks so Emilu can win.In third round which is to collect things for flood affected people and Mohit's friend gives a list of things to Emily in which he (Mohit's) friend mistakes Rope as Roll.In the actual round Emily argues with Sandhya on taking Role and Rope and Sandhya being captain takes rope and fortunately wins.Host mocks Emily for taking tissue roll.Mohit asks his friend to bring him details of Semi-Final round.On side track Meena blurts out to Bhabho that Emily was behind Suraj's shop Vandalism and Second Matka Phod!Bhabho feels guilty and craves to find out more behind Sandhya's this lie.

Short Update :

-> Meena misses her daughter Mishri and goes to visit her and she goes and cuddles her but Daisa doesn't like this and she takes Mishri away and Meena is disturbed.

-> Here Manoj (Mohit's helper frnd) tries to trace Abhimanyu's laptop and take out details of Semi-Final round.

-> Mohit craves to get the details and he tells Manoj to be quick and Manoj tells Mohit that he is trying.

-> Manoj fools Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu leave and Manoj gets hold of his lappy.

-> Manoj successfully gets all the details and he informs Mohit to come and collect it from food Counter.

-> Sandhya gets to know that Manoj is helping someone and she follows Manoj when he tries to run.

-> Sandhya gets hold of his phone and exposes him to everyone,Everyone is stunned and MoMily are shocked.

-> Abhimanyu tells Everyone that Manoj will be punished and also they will trace out the contestant behind it.

-> Sandhya informs RP that soon culprit will be found and disqualified and MoMily are worried.

-> Abhimanyu informs everyone that since the details regarding Semi-Finals have been leaked so they need time to make the neccesary changes.

-> Everyone agrees and Abhimanyu praises Sandhya for her honesty and bravery.

Detailed Update :

( Coming Soon )

Precap:

Meena and Chavi are arguing and Meena accuses Chavi that she is a lier and she always lies to save herself. Bhabho overhears this and wonders if Chavi had lied at the time of first matka phod as Chavi has habit of lying to save herself.

My Views On The Episode :

I am superhappy that Track is moving a head but Honestly speaking Todays Episode was a bit drag,but the best part was a little hope of MoMily getting exposed.
Secondly these days I am Loving Meena because she is completing all my wishes like:
1-She is feeling for Mishri.
2-She blurted out Emily's fault.
3-Soon she will blurt out Chavi's Truth.

Bhabho will atleast come to know that she broke matka's for no reason and Matka challenge was another example of Much Ado about Nothing.
I will love to see Bhabho getting guilt pangs.

This is me Alina signing off for tonight will se you soon.Take care of yourself and 21st Fast of Ramadan Mubarik.

Kind Regards,
Alina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Alina! :)
Maybe Neenah will be positive who knows for her draughts sake
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  😃   Thank You  😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃 Most Of The Lies Are Being Revealed 😆 😉

😛 😛 😃 I Want To See Bhabho's Reaction And Her Own Misdeed Being Revealed  😉 😉 😆 😆 

😃 😉 Will Meena Tell The Baby Swap ❓ 😆 😆 😉

😃 Emily The Victim Is Getting Negative, Unfair 😃

😃  😃

😃 Nice 😃 Really 😃  😃 Going 😃   😃
Edited by Manzz - 10 years ago
chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you and enjoy your Holiday.
Surish thumbnail
thank you to all occasions
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wu!! :)
sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..
atlast one culprit is caught..soon there is a chance of momily getting caught...