Thendral Wednesday Update 31/7/13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Harhem...

Yeppaaa ... finally Thuls is with some brains.  Ippathan started to work pola.  Please maintain the same.
Thanks for the update.

Class episode. Could not stop my tears!

Luv T & D's friendship.   Must watch episode after really a long time.

Though it was little unrealistic on the way T was able to convince college principal ... still liked it.

Hope this good trend continues

Thanks Haritha for the nice update.

So after long, this was an episode in which Thulasi was the star of the day. But why is Thulasi not able to be consistently the way she was? She really was full of self-belief when she confronted Indira and she was least bothered about whatever Indira was telling. Why could not she be the same whenever GW (her MIL) harasses her? The self-belief Thulasi had and the deep love Deepa and Thulasi were having worked wonders and so Deepa was back to normal. Hopefully Thulasi doesn't try to do anything bad to Deepa again like not believing her and trying to reunite her with Prabha. More importantly Thulasi told the right things about Prabha during the tirade she made to Deepa.

What will be TA's reaction when he knows what has happened? And more importantly what will be TA's reaction when it is found Mohan has betrayed him? Is he going to continue his friendship with Prabha? 
Thanks haritha for theepisode...

lovely one...enjoyed it! great to see deepa getting bk to normal...
thanks for the update

finally Thulsi and Deepa back to normal.

Totally agree with Maha. But why is Tulasi able to bully Deepa and Indira, but very timid in front of
Gw and Ta. Though i appreciate t for doing what was expected, i still think she bullies Deepa with 
A controlling voice. She was very rude to Indira who is lot older than her. When she can be so rude to Deepa's mother, why is she taking so much crap from Gw so timidlly? Shecshoweed lot of dis respect to Indira who had every reason to throw her out. Instead of starting with a bullying lecture to D,
She should have apologized profusely for slapping her. I liked the way D asked her" now you are 
Giving all this pep talk, why did you not beleive me before, slapped me". I hate the way T becoming a
Lamb in front of Ta and aking the avatar of Kaali  in front of Indira or Deepa. 
Is it because the tamil movies want to promote subjugation of women by husbands and MILs? 

Thanks Harhem for the updates.  You good a pretty good episode to update. 

A good episode, I enjoyed it.  We got to see Thulasi and Deepa back on track.  It was nice to see the two friends together again.  Totally loved Thulasi saying Prabha is a nobody and Deepa shouldn't spoil her life because of that loser.  The hug and the tears were sweet!  Nice of Nitesh to also help the girls out. 

Overall nice epi!