Amrit Manthan

1st Aug Precap predicition

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The precap is that Amrit is jumping with happiness doctor says why are you jumping so she says that because my sister nimrit is pregnant again . so the doctor said that you must not do it , she says why ? so the doctors shows a report to tej ..

According to me , i think Nimrit is surely pregnant and the doctor said to amrit not to jump because maybe she was pregnant too .. so that's why the doctor ordered amrit to not jump .. if it is , its great both sisters are going to be pregnant together !!

What do you say guys ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivikaviren thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Great means Nimrit pregnant with Angad's child, Great,  Looking forward to see the Episode 
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There may be a short leap and yes both the sisters might be entering the new phase of their life together...welcoming the same happy news..
But its soo sad that AM is going to end
Will miss AM   ðŸ˜­Edited by rain4ever - 10 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yup just watched th episode and both sister are pregnant 😳.

Me tooo miss the show ...wish they focused an entire week on both the couples than the boring Yug drama 😵.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I  think this will be an apt climax of the show..

A new beginning for both sisters with love..joy .happiness in their life ..both sisters pregnant and both girls wish also will be fulfilled..may be Bani..jojo will get  their little brothers..
agammalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think nimrit is pregnant with agams baby and amrit either can become pregnant or is pregnant.I reckon nimrit baby will be a boy and they will probably call him agam.