Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon||VruShan AT #50- Golden Jubilee Celebration

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

SwaRon...the epitome of love...a guy with golden heart ...a princess who has kept a shield of arrogance on her face ...just to protect herself from the ruthless outer world...she denied his love ...he never gave up on her...he saw the simple lovable girl behind the Diva...she half opened the doors of her heart for him ..with time he became the emperor of her heart ...the fairytale story of love who are real yet dreamy..

Swaron, the heavenly pair, the Saga of love which made us believe in love, which introduced us to love. Many of us learned loving LOVE through SWARON the ultimate fairytale. Talking about the actors Shantannu the magical Maheswari, who made the character of Swayam, the ultimate lover boy alive on small screen. Vrushika the vivacious Mehta, who is portraying the character of Sharon; the Diva with so much conviction ..a 360 degree turn from her real self ..they make the fairytake dream-like characters of Swayam and Sharon together known as SwaRon alive on our Television screen.

Shantanu and Vrushika as beautifully they portray SwaRon onscreen..their sizzlingling chemistry can burn the small screen..they viewers call them VruShan together..just like their on-screen chemistry ,their off-screen bond is a treat to watch..their explosive on screen chemistry was just a reflection of their off screen bonding...the friendship and comfort zone they share ...undoubtedly  Vrushika introduced us to a new Shantanu...we never knew he can be this lively...caring...naughty prankster ...no surprises we SwaRonians wait for VruShan IVs as much as we wait for SwaRon scenes ...we always loved on screen characters but VruShan charm made us love them even more.

And today we are celebrating the Golden Jubilee of our AT which celebrates the magic called VruShan and SwaRon. Congratulations to each and every SwaRon and VruShan fans not just the one who come on AT on reaching this milestone. This moment is really something to cherish and worth celebrating. So everyone lets take a few moment out for this momentous occasion. I welcome every SwaRon/VruShan fan to celebrate this 50th AT with us.

A lot of effort was put in by lot of fans to make this moment special. I would like to thank and congratulate each one of them for their effort and hard work. It won't have been possible without you guys. Whether collecting all the messages, or making the edits, or the analysis. Everything was done beautifully. Thank you so much everyone for taking out time and contributing to make this occasion special.
Special mention for Deepika, Shilpa, Swathi, Nami, Pragya, Priya and Amit. Thank you guys from behalf of SwaRon fans for making this AT so 'Khoobsurat'.

Edited by marauder - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail

SwaRon || VruShan Appreciation Thread - 50

Dance is the hidden language of the soul

- Martha Graham

https://i.imgur.com/yRU0Bxy.jpg

Shantanu Maheshwari

Shantanu Maheshwari was born on the 7th of March,1991. After completing schooling from St.Joseph's college, Kolkata he shifted base from Kolkatta to Mumbai and completed his graduation in commerce from HR College of Commerce and Economics.
Coming to his dance, he was part of Anurag Dance Centre, Kolkata and from an early age he learnt the basics of dance from his mentor Anurag Mohta. In Mumbai, during his college days he became part of Street Soul Dance Crew. Fellow D3 colleague Macedon D'mello and D3 choreographer Nimit Kotian were also part of the same crew.
Shantanu has won many duo popping battles with Nimit K. as part of SSDC. He also won first place at the Nokia IndiaFest solo competition 'Footlose' in 2011, and his college team/crew were the champions in the group dance category.
Shantanu is not trained in any specific dance form but his talent and passion to keep growing and trying new things has made him perform his best in a variety of forms over time, from hip-hop to folk dance, bringing versatility in him as a dancer. He is known as an outstanding popper but enjoys dancing Bollywood routines the most. He idolises Govinda, Javed Jaffry and Prabhu Deva as dancers.

He was spotted at Nokia IndiaFest, 2011 by the Cinevistaas casting team who were looking for talented dancers for their upcoming show D3. After a series of auditions, he was roped in to play one of the lead characters, Swayam.

as

Swayam Sekhawat

Swayam is a simple and selfless guy, with many hidden qualities and brings them out accordingly, when the time needs his talents because, he believes, talent is not for show-off and doesn't want to see the failure of others that drives him to succeed. His world starts with the girl, Sharon and revolves around her. He is deeply in LOVE with her and she is THE ONE, who brings out his talents either directly or by indirectly and can make him happy. Besides a great lover, he is GREAT dancer, a GOOD sportsman, a BEST friend, BEST brother and the BEST son. His never say die attitude, never ending optimism and calmness which he maintains in case of adversity is a lesson to anybody. It doesn't means he is flawless. No he is far from it. But still one can't get a character more inspirational and motivating than him.

Vrushika Mehta

Vrushika Mehta was born on 18th February. She originally hails from Ahmedabad but stays in Mumbai where she is pursuing her education from Tolani College of Commerce. She has won many college level competition including the prestigious Dance Mumbai Dance - 2011 (duo) hosted by Terence sir. She joined the cast of D3 to play the role of Sharon Rai Prakash after series of auditions after Sneha quit the show. Although contemporary is her strength but she has shown her versatility and talent in various dancing style over the period of time including bollywood, hip hop, folk and even classical.

as

Sharon Rai Prakash

Now if Swayam is almost like from a fairy tale then Sharon is totally antithesis of him. Sharon Rai Prakash is the most enigmatic character on D3. A Dancing Diva - she is not like the usual character we find in other show which falls under the category of black and white. She defines grey. She is complex, she is real; in short she is someone relatable. She does not follow the set trends she sets them. It's always the case of expect the unexpected with her. As a character she is such dynamic that she had never let the proceedings get mundane.  Over the period of time she had evolved and matured into one of the most amazing characters. She had even calmed down in comparison to the her fiery avatar in which she was introduced but still it doesn't mean she has lost her sheen. She is still the same dazzling diva. She is the best USP of D3 after its dances and as a character she will always keep one intrigued. She is almost like a mystery no matter how much one solve there will be always more to find out.

Together they are known as :

Swayam and Sharon : SwaRon

Offscreen

Vrushika and Shantanu : VruShan

Credit for the all the edits used goes to : Poorvi, Ishita, Vidisha, Roop, Jenny weasley and Rahul.

And credit for layout goes to Sudha and for write up : Sudha, Nandini, Sahasra, Joyee and Shishir.

Do not use without permission.

marauder thumbnail

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING

1. This thread is to discuss Swayam and Sharon (Shantanu & Vrushika) only.

2. If you are not a Shantanu-Vrushika fan PLEASE DO NOT POST.

3. Please do not compare any actors on the show or off the show. No direct or indirect bashing of anyone.

4. Please do not compare Sneha Kapoor, Ex Sharon and Vrushika in the AT.

5. Please do not bash, do not be sarcastic and do not bash in the name of constructive criticism. Be sensitive to other members and treat them the way you want to be treated.

6. Using abusive language, name calling, bashing and plotting against other members will not be allowed.

7. No quoting more than three times.

8. No chatting. Keep your personal chatting to the minimum.

9. Discussing other characters/couples/actors is not allowed unless in relation to Swayam-Sharon or general episode discussion.

10. We want this thread to be friendly and more than anything FUN!!! Please keep to the spirit!!!

11. Anyone found to be breaking the rules will be reported to the Mods/Dev team immediately.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE

Enjoy and Have Loads and Loads of Fun!!!!

This is an "Appreciation Thread". So please let the positivity flowing!!!

Any mods / members have any complaints / suggestions / requests, feel free to PM me or muskurana

marauder thumbnail
Members List

asmaju
Ardour.
AnushkaMathur
..Aishaa..
ayushi_swaron
--Anushka--
Angel-luvs-s
additive_monaya
aish_swaron
angelitha98
anushka1129
AninditaTanHa
Amruta_TanHa
Arshalicious
arsha_vrushan
angel_kriyaansh
AsYa_SwaRon
aparabosecarmel
BeulaSwaRon
Berry_Girl
bhanumathitanha
Born2Dance
blithe
binuja_
cscs
cenation123
-Chaitra-
Candybar
Dazzlerdiva
D3fication
diya90
d3fan4eva
deep_Tanha
deepffpm
d00dle
dn-star
damonTVDrocks
devilishswaron77
epiphany.
eshaaax3.
Edlyn
fun4ever
Flame.Of.Rose
gal.angel
gupta.aditi20
Hoppy
HSFA
idiot_box
8jSmileyFace8j
-Jasmita-
*Khushii*
KS_SWARON
kespari
kash_jeran
kamlesh32
kittiswaron95
laksh_kt
like.a.boss
luv_Swaron
lovevrushan
lakshluvsD3nHHL
Lawrentian_214
Molly.SwaRon
megsy
maneeshaswaron
mohitmohanty19
manasie
MoNayaHolicPrag
marauder
Madhura..
---Muffin---
mehek_maggie
muskurana
mehek_luvD3nTBP
-Marium-
mrash
milli1987
--MiNi--
-.nandini.-
nikkreyarshafan
NishaP_Arsha
--NishaGoyal--
NabzKiSha
nami2811
nazomel
namratajadhav
neetha
nancynnv
nature2
Neeti96
neeliyer
piyu1990
PoonamPSwaRon23
---Priya---
prachin10
purvi_91
Prithvi_n
paro1311
POOJA4VRUSHAN
Pankhuri295
--Rumeli--
rinkubathija12
Rutu
ridz1234
rachelangel
rachita_1994
roshni_rj
rohanmalhotra15
rinku90
Ria_SwaRon
-3raser-
rosyrkohli
Sanskruti_tanha
shan16
Sneha.V.Arsha
swaron97
swaron9113
sadafarsha
snigdha_arsha
swayamsharon
shil90
sanstina
shivheena123
sadiyaswaron
sanjan_swaron
SwaRon_rocks
Swaronluv4eva
Srishti_TanHa
SwaRon4ever
sweetsimi123
sweetdivya
swaronswaron
-sree13-
sanchiswaron
Swaron4vr
shantanu.swayam
Silver.Surfer
swaron_pk
SaileshrkD3fan
SwaronVrushaan
Swaronvrushan
..Suhana..
swathi_swaRon
swaronlove001
Shanni2209
Satluvsd3
sscomp32
Sudha-SK
shreyasi28
surbhimathur
sanjana_D3
sharon_
swaronkriyaansh
sakshiswaron
SwaRonpankhuri
smartypantstanu
ShantanuSoul
Saee.T
ShrutikaSwaRon
sakshibshah
sweetangelpayal
sakshi.ekansh
spongy
swaron20
SilentPoet
shrey22
swasi
--Simren--
-Suni-
shweta_garg
TEJUSWARON22
tca21
tanha29
Tanha_Forever
Twinkle_d3
TanHa-VruShan
Trouble_Magnet
tannu_swayam
TaareyD3_Neha
tannuluv
trisha19
tanzz15
u-me-aur-D3
Vishaka45
vrushaan
venusrockz
VRUSHAN555
vaishali_mhaske
.vruShan_rocks.
vurshiii
vrushanharshi
varsh-mayur
VruShan_SwaRon
yasri

Members who wish to be added in to the list like this post and you will soon be added and once you are added please refrain from liking this post in future AT's.

marauder thumbnail
Well this AT has been kind of home for many in the forum. And many of them who come here have his/her own special memory attached to it and its members. Here have a look at what everyone have to share :)

Well its sort of feel surreal that we are in 50th SwaRon and VruShan AT this fast. It seems it was just yesterday that I created  the first one. Well if I am asked about my moment then I would probably say - making an AT at 4 Pm in evening and then making another one at 10 PM in night same day. That was maddening and pleasantly shocking. Relax. I am not blaming anyone. VruShan and SwaRon ka magic hi aisa hai. 

I don't have much memories of the AT as I have not spend much time there as much I would wish too; but still it have been an amazing experience to interact with all of you whenever I can. So when I received this PM to send some message about your journey of the AT I thought I won't have much to talk about. But then suddenly the word - 'Journey' came in my mind. And it strike me that in actual I have lot to say about this AT. Because this AT's actual journey may have began in May. But in real sense its journey started way back. 

Well the idea of AT had came in mind way back in January itself and few of us have discussed about it then. Butt then I guess we seriously didn't want to rush into making it so it was sort of postponed. The initial draft was prepared by Sudha and then ideas were being given and discussed but nothing capitalized. Meanwhile SwaRon story was picking up intensity and we were constantly reminded we need that AT soon. But you could blame on our laziness it keeps getting delayed. And then in whole march we were caught up with SwaRon anniversary celebration preparation. Uske baad exams and all. In short April passed. But till that time all the draft and edits were ready and only thing needed was posting them. But unfortunately Sudha whose brain child this AT is got caught up with studies and was not able to make the AT. So after all that the AT was created. And I have lot of help from lot of people during it.

Well many would not be knowing that so I thought its better to tell everyone - more than anyone else its Sudha who deserve all the credit and applaud for this beautiful AT. Then all the edit makers - Vidisha, Rahul, Purvi, Roop and Jenny Weasley and then the person who helped with the text part - Nandini, Joyee, Sahasra and Sudha included. And then Ishita, Roop and Poorvi helping me with all the formatting and all. And then Uzma and Deepika helping me with adding SwaRon creations. My only contribution was creating the rules ( which I break myself ) and the description of Sharon. Well I couldn't pass on that opportunity.

So you all must be wondering why I am telling this all. Well its to remind all on 50th AT celebration moment that many may not be coming on this AT but everyone contributed to it. So lets take a moment and thanks them too. Because without them this AT would not have been possible. 

AT...brings back so many memories...i got my best friends on AT...thats a different story altogether...coming to the VruShan AT...when shishir posted the very 1st thread...i was one of the 1st persons  to post there...if VruShan gave a new life to SwaRon..this AT gave a new life to SwaRonians...be it discussions about SwaRon...or about VruShan...drooling over tannu or dreaming abt vrushi..we have done it all here...i have met few new SwaRon fans here...few old frnds...got to know them better...i have  given the link of this AT to many new kids who were searching for new frnds & info about swaron n vrushan...

Our crazy love...sweet nothings...dreaming..drooling...emotional moments...frustration abt tracks...excitement about a new promo or IV...this AT has seen it all...

The kind of love n warmth i have felt here is just amazing...those memories are to be cherished...forever ...

Its been a beautiful journey...hope to add many more moments of love=SwaRon into it...i may or may not be here tomorrow...but these bonds will remain forever..

SwaRon u all

--
Deep

The journey from 1st to 49th AT now'itz been totally amazing'. 😃 we have made so many friends here'one of the coolest plc of D3 forum'we have shared so many amazing moments dat it will be difficult to mention few'if I have mention few that would be'..

Most hot topic of AT "analysis on Vrushan" 😳 AT members will never get tired of dis topic'itz all tym favorite topic'we find Vrushan in almost every swaron scene'. 😳 Hum tho unhe couple bhi declared kar chuke hai.. 😆

Second hot topic discussion would be khamakh sequence of swaron'. 😳 Analysis on dis topic can ever stop'. I guess some of the AT members over here can almost write essay on dt topic' 😆  I remember Bhavi analysis on dt sequence'.after which I hav stop considering her kid anymore' 😆

Then the RATNA moment'.bechari nami'. 😆 it was one of the best arguments on AT'. I can never forget dt argument'. which still continues sometimes'. 😆

Hmmm and how can I forget Amit ke gane '.jo kabhi band nahi hote' 😆

Then the discussion on who is elder and who is kid' whom should be  called Di and who should be not' we have managed to finish half of AT discussing on this topic'. 🤣

And  guru shishya relation' specially Shilpa Di as shishya and nami  as Strict guru' 😆  but uske bad Shilpa Di ki observation kafi sudhar gayi hai' 😛

Then the Deepu di ki entry just to warn us' then suddenly gayab hojana' 😛 sorry Di.. 😛

And the most epic moment of AT would be 10th and 25th AT..and now upcoming 50th AT'for which we are eagerly waiting'. 😃

well it started coz off two relly angelic didis , charu di   n deepu di  . n then the biggest fiasco naam yaad rakhna , i started my AT journey at some 20th AT n now i m like establised wid all the names . vaise names toh mujhe bhi bohot mile , kisiki sans kisiki kruti , toh kruti doll , angel aur baccha,pri pagal , n tannu deewani  banke bohot special feel hua 
AT se pehle lagta tha ki sirf mai hi pagal hun jo din raat swayam sharon ka jaap lagate rehti thi , par yaha aake pata chala mere jaise aur bhi hai . it relly feels soo gud n warm in AT . n above all mujhe mere os ke liye bhi bohot support mila , so thank you all . .lastly sab didilog aur bhai  aise hi pagal panti continue karenge .n this songs for u 

Har ek frnd zaruri hota hai   

sharon ke liye jaise swayam hota hai ... 
vaise har ek frnd zaruri hota hai  ...
koi subha panch baje need se jagaye 
koi raat ko teen baje analysis mangaye 
ek teri msg pe quoting kare  
aur ek tere os pe rating kare 
koi nature se guest koi host hota hai 
par har ek frnd zaruri hota hai 
koi ghadi ghadi kam aaye par kabhi kabhi pm kare 
koi kabhi kabhi kam aaye par ghadi ghadi pm kare,
gossip ka koi ghumta firta satellite 
koi saath rahe toh karde sab all rite 
koi effortless koi forced hota hai 
par har ek frnd zaruri hota hai 
scrapbook frnd ,koi pm frnd 
nautanki frnd koi , gunda frnd  
hugs denewala hugging frnd ...🤗🤗🤗
koi taang kheechne wala naughty frnd ...
smilie buddy , giggli buddy , hi buddy ,bye buddy , 
quote buddy , like buddy , vm buddy , edit buddy ,
vrushi buddy ,tannu buddy , chaddi buddy , yaar buddy
kutteee......kamineyyy 
A TO Z 
gin gin ke naam bheja roast hota hai ...
par har ek frnd zaruri hota hai ...
lekin har ek frnd zaruri hota hai ...
na nana na na nana na na nananana na na na na ...

har ek frnd zaruri hai yaar 
aur frndship ki issi feeling ko share karta hai AT 
                                                                       - sanskruti

SwaRon/VruShan AT is always awesome.  
I made so many friends in just few days! It actually feels great  

I will write few names of friends whom i met at the SwaRon/VruShan AT--
Veronica,Amit,Shilpa,Pragya,Nami,Uzma,Chandu di,Swathi di,Charu di,Bhavika,Divya,Sadaf,Priya

I am sorry if i missed anybody. My experience was really nice and credit goes to these people, very friendly n cool and ofcourse to the AT makers!  
Fun talks, eepp talks, intro talks lol, discussing who is young n elder has become a tradition  
n yes tannu ke liye fights!  

I look forward to come here more often now.
Cheers to SwaRon/VruShan  
But most importantly Touchwood  

First of all congratulations everyone on d 50th AT!   

Memorable moments and my journey till date? There are many memories and the journey was awesome! I was here since d 1st AT. Pehle inactive n then slowly got addicted to this :)
I exactly don't remember my first day coz that has been covered up with innumerable memories :)
The moment I would never forget n neither would d members make me forget has to be d family drama! I made a chutku comment on a VruShan post n dat made me adopt 2 kids   n then d fight for the father n d stupid DNA test suggested by Swathi n d crazy name given n me behaving like a ghajini   All of this was super fun! Though I was grilled we had loads of rofl moments together with Rach, Ver, Payal, Bhavi n Sneha, Swathi n my invisible supporter Divya. Guys now forget abt it plz!   
Another moment or should I say moments were the times I meet new ppl in d AT. It feels great to see so many SwaRon n VruShan fans n I love welcoming them! 
The age disucssions in d AT is d time I wish I were invisible coz most of them r younger to me n they tend to call me di which makes me feel odd!   Guys we don't discriminate with respect to age remember?   
The other moment I remember is the most recent one where the AT was given a warning coz of us! The note didn't scare us but Shishir's comment made us n moreover we were scared to enter the AT in anticipation ofchappals   Sorry once again AT members :)
Ohh n yes our Telugu speaking gang - sena actually according to Vishu   - Swathi, Niki, Keerthi, Chandu. I love talking wid you all in Telugu n raise d curiosity of others   especially Vishu n Divya  
Also I cherish all the moments spent in the night after 12 in d AT with my owlies n partners in crime Uzma, Shilpa, Diya, Anushka, Charu (exception), Akanksha, Pragya, Priya, Swathi..

Apart from this I'm unable to recollect anything now thanks to my short term memory loss   

I would like to thank this AT n VruShan n SwaRon for 2 great wonderful friends I've made here, Pragya and Priya. Love you two my co islanders 

Last but not the least the Veteran members Swathi - my PM partner n BB for me as well, Deepu - an all time available companion! 

My bad luck is that when this Vrushan At was started I was away from the IF for 20 days...

But I always enjoyed reading the conversations in this AT through mobile''.

And I finally rejoined  in 9th AT'..

At that time everything seems to be new'. New members' and I was to be confused with the persons'.

I can feel the love and care from each member'.

When anybody calls me Di , I always felt that I was talking with my younger sister'

My PC runs for 24/7 with IF forum/AT being open all the time'. My hubby calls me crazy '. But I was left with no option'.

I loved being in AT and chatting with you all'.

It at all anybody got hurt bcoz of me I sincerely apologize for that but I can say that it is unintentional

Love you all

Swathi Di

One day a super crazy girl was as usual roaming on d3 forum.. Still unknown to many and still wants to know every swaron fan.. She was a die hard swaron fan and was dying to let out her feelings about them somewhere with someone who would equally understand the craziness and love for swaron .. And suddenly she saw a post with title "Swaron || Vrushan AT#3" as soon as she saw the name of the topic she opened it coz the name said swaron which was the undoubted reason for opening it.. When she went through the post she saw many swaronians like her.. A greed in her occupied her to talk to them and to let them know that she was among them only but hidden behind the curtain . when she was about to post a hi she got confused as was she allowed to post here or not so she looked at the name of post maker and it said "marauder".. She knew him.. He is Shishir.. Whose posts on swaron rocks always... So she decided to ask him and she pmed him "how to be a member of swaron vrushan AT" and he replied soon "just like the member list and keep posting" .. She was shocked that was it that easy to join AT and she did and then began the journey of AT.. The girl I mean the crazy stupid girl has a name and its Sakshi seen as sakshi.ekansh. Aur apne sabhi dosto ki Vikram... 

Shishir- you are the wonderful person who interacts with everyone politely and in a very humble tone bro.. I still remember once I spoiled the AT while you were just making it by reserving my places at wrong timing but instead of scolding me you plainly asked me to post what need to be posted at that post.. I was shocked as I was expecting a big daant for being inpatient.. be like this bro and you are indeed the best post maker of d3f.. Keep rocking... 

Deep di- my didu ... What to say about you.. Words wont end ever if I start talking about you... When we dint know each other since then I knew you are an awesome person and after knowing you, You proved me wrong as you are much more than that.. Always ready to help, always taking care of each and every member, always the most awesome person on d3f.. You are very special and very lovable and you know how much I love you right??... And whenever I say "di aap to mere favourite ho" I really mean it.. You did a lot for me di and I really got attached to you in this journey... Alot se bhi zyada... Be like this and keep calling me "pagal" as its glucon d for me.. Love u loads.. 

Partner- what to say about you partner?? An awesome writer a wonderful person a lovely partner and the bhoot of AT.. We had a gr8 time here and we became partners here only.. You are the person I keep throwing tantrums on.. And you always trying to calm me.. Keep rocking bro!!

Behna- my soul sister.. Tujhe yaad hai humara AT pe woh late night me aatmao ki tarah bhatakna.. Swaron ki Swayam ki Sharon ki dher saari baatein.. We gotta know we are sisters here only na.. And humara woh comedy os.. I so miss those wonderful days os rather say nights.. I sincerely thanks AT for giving me a sister whom I keep yelling on every now and then and she keeps calming me... Love you sissy..

Kshitu- my first frnd on d3f.. We got to explore our frndship here and I remember the crazy time we've spent here talking on swaron vrushan and every single thing about them.. Love u kshitu... 

Swathi Di- di.. You are so sweet ... Rememer we discussed Swaron ki first date here.. I always love talking to you and your analysis on swaron is always commendable... Love u di... 

Vishu- vishu my rockstar... Tu to meri pakki yaar hai.. We have enjoyed a lot here.. And the way we use to imagine swaron ki date and swayam scenes.. And our comments and views... And that made our bond grew more.. Again thanks to AT.. Love u vishu..

Namii- oye nautanki no1... I always love to tease you.. The time either of us enter the AT we began teasing each other and that was the bond we share.. My On Nd Off statement and you asking me not to speak about that.. And we roaming here talking each and everything possible about vrushan and our wild imagination... I loved it and I do miss talking to you... Love ya...

Priya- hey bhatakti hui aatma.. We had lots of fun together.. The time we use yo analyse the epis.. Pura disect karna and our all time non stop bakbak... I miss u re.. 

Rach- meri pyari si distractor.. One of the cutest members here.. I still remember we had a compi ki kaun zyada distract karta hai and in the end you won as you posted tannu ka pic and no one is better than him to distract me.. We had super fun.. and I hope we'll get to have it again... Love you dearieee...

Payal- meri forum kii official nanad... I still remember the time when we teased you for being an exception for calling tannu as your brother.. We've had lots of story telling here and lots and lots of masti.. Hope yo get back to those days.. Love you..

Sneha- my baby... I so miss talking to you dear.. Mujhe sach me nahi pata tha that you dont like anyone calling you baby.. You always made me smile with your cute and sometimes wilder according to your age posts and it was q bless to talk to you.. You have been a very special person to me.. Keep rocking deariee.. 

Veru- kiddo.. We spoke here.. But thoda thoda.. But the bond we share is I think no one can identify as its our secret.. My kiddo is always a rockstar and will keep rocking.. Haina kiddo... 

Sakshi- my another baby.. I so love you baby.. You are very special to ke...remember we had our poetry sessions here.. Love to read the awesome poetry you write.. Hope we get the opportunity again.. Love you do much baby... 

Bhavs- oye.. Jab bhi mai ol dikhu bhavs ka scrap "di at pe aao na" it really touches me. A sweet person .. Ready to take any challenge and always cute.. I know unfortunately teri team me mai aa gayi but you had to bear coz mai teri zara si help bhi nahi kar paayi.. But I know ull manage... Be like this always and keep rocking.. 

Divya- as sweet as her username... Love to see her hi on AT and love to talk to her
Always...be like this deariee... Love you.. 

Niki- hey humne kam masti thodi ki hai.. U me and vishu.. We three had loads of fun here on the AT.. I still remember humare crazy talks.. Keep rocking deariee.. 

Chandu- what to say about you!!! A sweet gal and like me a die hard tannu fan... Have spoken here and had lots of fun..keep smiling...

Sans- I spoke to you at my last day on AT and found you to be one of the loveliest member..dont worry mai tujhe jaldi hi vikram betaal ki story sunati hoon..

Pragy- hey pragy.. I remember the crazy fight we had on tannu.and if I would go back and look into the details I wont be able to stop laughing.. Loved it.. Ands. Loved every time I spoke to you... Keep rocking!!!

Charu- I love the times when we use to analyse some scene and our thoughts turned out to be same and I hope we get such an opportunity again.. Love you and loved the times we discussed.. 

Uzma- dear .. Even we've spent a great time here talking about almost everything related to swaron vrushan... And I would surely love to speak to you soon... 

I really hope ki maine kisi ko miss nahi kiya warna tum log mujhe kaccha chaba jaoge...

All new members- hey all.. Hope to have a convo with you all soon... Keep rocking this AT as this is the connection of us to swaron vrushan who willalways be our angels.. Hope to celebrate 100 more jubliees.. 

Thanks to AT who gave me such bundle of frnds who even made my temporary leaving IF hell special and who never forget to mention me anywhere... Love you guys love you AT.. Keep rocking!!!!!

not good at expressing via words..issliye i wont be able to share my experience at the AT..love all the people i gotta know due to it.

A song delicated to all my lovely at members..

Yaaron Dosti Badi Hi Haseen Hai
Yeh Na Ho To Kya Phir
Bolo Yeh Zindagi Hai

Koi To Ho Raazdaar
Begaraj Tera Ho Yaar
Koi To Ho Raazdaar

Yaaron Mohabbat Hi To Bandagi Hai
Yeh Na Ho To Kya Phir Bolo Yeh Zindagi Hai

Koi To Dilbar Ho Yaar
Jisko Tujhse Ho Pyaar
Koi To Dilbar Ho Yaar 

marauder thumbnail

Well memorable yaa thats the word for it. When i joined IF i had no idea what an AT was so i never really paid attention.Well one day i was going through forum pages and i stumbled across this AT and well it has been  a wonderful journey since.I dont know how to pick most memorable moments because i think every minute on the AT has given too many to chose from.I not only got friends but i also got a hugae family so many elder sisters like nami dii,deepu dii,charu dii,vishu dii,diya dii,shilpa dii,chandu dii,priya dii,swathi dii,anu dii,juili dii,varshu dii,suni dii,kriti dii,sneha dii,shrutika dii,divya dii,tania dii,swati dii,kshiti dii and so many more dii's who treat me like a kid and some small sisters like rachu,uzma, bhavu,veroo,sadaf,kruti doll,keerthi,mihi,sneha and others  and of course how can i forget meri sautan candy and meri naamshakl harshi amit bhai the big bro.I can never forget the warm welcome in this huge swaron family.All the leg pulling,teasing,bitching and masti we did on the AT.I love all the time I spend on the AT the people are just wow...I think the more I say the less it seems.I am glad that I am a part of such a huge and loving swaronian family.for every member of this huge family a big wala jhappi from me.Swaronians rock.

I feel sooo happy when i Come to dis AT ...vrushaan swaron AT my fav place...all are lovely persons here...the great theing is that we can share abt our madness with each and every one here...it feels sooo good...talking with every one here...

It will bee sooo much fun chatting here...with every body...every one here became sooo close to my heart...

i would like to start with my fellow TD that is SHILPUU

she is my first best frnd in AT...she is very sweet...she understands me very well...especially abt my madness for shantanu

after dat i would like to mention BHAVIKA...DG

it will be sooo much fun with her...talking abt vrushan and swaron...and some times we alsooo write imaginary scnes in the AT on swaron...and her analysations OH MY GOD...she is the queen in dat i must say...

deepu di what shud i say abt her...she is an awesome writer

Charu di...she is soo so so so sweet calls me chandru...she will talk with everybody very sweetly...and  a best post maker i must say...i admire her posts...which consist valid content

and swathi di...she is like an elder for me...i respect her like my elder sister...helps me in every thing...more important helps me when i m in need...thank u sooo much swathi di

and now...my vrushan crazy partners...Anushka and Diya

i anushka and diya always talk abt vrushan...and we will always dream abt vrushan comming true...catch little little scenes in their IVS ...it willl be sooo much fun...and its my fav passtime...and these two are very busy now a days...we three if we talk we will only talk abt vrushan

after dis gurugi nami...she will catch each and everything whether it is a swaron or vrushan...wich we dont observe alsooo...and she teaches us how to analysee the things

prags priya and nami...are famously known as islanders in AT...analyses abt vrushan and swaron...their analysations will be very interesting i must say...

Amit bhai...he is very sweet bhai...always in vrushi land...and gives latest news abt swaron...abt the comming episodes...Hee became...jyothishya of dis AT(swaron fortune teller)

vishaka

she is ver sweet gal...talks with every body very sweetly...never ignores me...

payal

nanad ji of AT...she me and payal...some times imagine scenes on swaron i love dat...her imaginations will be very niceee

sanskrutii

she is my new frnd in dis AT...and a fellow TD...she is alsooo totally paagal like me...abt vrushaan...and an awesome writer

harshi

i will treat her as my little sister ...she recives everybody very sweetly...callls evryone diii dat is sooo sweet of her...and she is alsooo an awesome writer

Veronica divya sadaf keerthi...these all arev  very swweet ppl...i talk very less with them...bt whenever i talk...they will talk very sweetlyy...

MY fav moments in DIS AT are

when i shared abt my experience abt meeting tannu

when nami priya prags and me...were speaking abt VRUSHAN IVS

every conversation with shilpuuu and sanskruthi...and recently when we spoke abt tannu...dat was my FAVOURITE MOMENT

and my crazy talks abt vrushan with diya and anushka

love u all sooo much...thank u for giving me these moments which i can cherish...swaron u all

Well i started coming here recently and i was here for the 25th AT celebs and its always wonderful to visit the AT since there are wonderful and lively people around to talk to.
Wouldn't wanna take names cos i might anybody and dont wanna do it.
Love you all guys and thanks for making me feel comfy and its always very nice here 
For me Swaron as a couple are great and love them  

Suni

Well I have nothing much to share since i'm the hi bye member of the AT.   

I don't have to add much.. Just the fact that I was the one who kept giving guest appearances at the AT and the first person I interacted with was Nami di.   I still remember that day clearly. She came across as a very sweet person and I had asked her if her birthday is on 28 November. She had agreed to that and then I told her that mine is a day after hers.   She's really very sweet. 

Next, all the AT people are veryyy friendly!! Although I don't really know their ages.. how old each one is but I can say that I'm pretty much younger to all of them!   But I never called anyone "di" except Shilpa di/ swathi di/ nami di. 

Aur kya bolu? Well the AT is a fun place to hang out since it moves at a super high speed! And I don't know how to write emotional speeches so signing off here only!

Just want to add, hope to interact with you guys more often since VruShan are going nowhere. VruShan/ SwaRon are the ones who connect us and we are never going to let go off that special connection! Hope to stay in touch via AT!   

Signing off! 

Mihika

I clearly remembered it was 11th June 2013 when I first enter in at#2 ...I was generally talking to sakshi and she asked Me to join her in at... that was the best decision here coz in at I found so amazing ppl with whom I shared all my views...

I have made many friends out here...specially my bhootniyon ki toli...which consist of swati shilpu Deepu sakshi Nami Sneha Kshitija sans sadaf Payal Rachel Veru priya sneha2 uzma and many more...

my most memorable point here will b when I was given tag of official vrushi ka deewana ( though I still don't know y I had given this tag ) ...

many of my bhootniyan knew ki I hate vrushan bt I love swaron...I love to give them future storylines...inside stories...that's y vishu named me jyotish of at...

so I love coming in at...

Whtzup ppl 😎 (Now iv got a habit to start all my convo's in this manner) First of all congo to everyone on reaching 50th AT 🤗

50th AT 😲 That's way too fast but, the way everyone was spamming, i thought we would reach 50th AT earlier than this...😆 

This journey in AT has given me few of the best moments and friends in IF!! Yes... Iv got 2 amazing friends from this AT, P2 and nams... I got to know them due to this AT only😳 Our talks started with P2's shirt love and we ended up being Islanders and then analysts and last but not the least owlies😎 (Owlie gang recently got very famous😉)

Other than them, i got so many good friends and partners too.. Amit, Anu, Bhavi, Chandu, Charu, Diya, Deep di, Rachel, Payal, Swathi di, Shilpa, Harshi, Veru, Palak, Sadaf, Kruti, Vishu, Sakshi and Uz! (Sorry if i missed out anyone's name and few ppl's names i have not mentioned here coz i got to know them even before entering this AT😆) I even got the tag of secret admirer 😲 

This AT has always been super fun be it when discussing SwaRon scenes, VruShan IV's, games, teasing each other or breaking rules and taking self punishment😆 (Breaking rule is one of the most memorable incident in this AT 🤣) 

Whtzup ppl 😎 (Now iv got a habit to start all my convo's in this manner) First of all congo to everyone on reaching 50th AT 🤗I have had a really good time in in here, talking to each and every one😃 Luv u all guys 🤗

50th AT 😲 That's way too fast but, the way everyone was spamming, i thought we would reach 50th AT earlier than this...😆 

This journey in AT has given me few of the best moments and friends in IF!! Yes... Iv got 2 amazing friends from this AT, P2 and nams... I got to know them due to this AT only😳 Our talks started with P2's shirt love and we ended up being Islanders and then analysts and last but not the least owlies😎 (Owlie gang recently got very famous😉)

Other than them, i got so many good friends and partners too.. Amit, Anu, Bhavi, Chandu, Charu, Diya, Deep di, Rachel, Payal, Swathi di, Shilpa, Harshi, Veru, Palak, Sadaf, Kruti, Vishu, Sakshi and Uz! (Sorry if i missed out anyone's name and few ppl's names i have not mentioned here coz i got to know them even before entering this AT😆) I even got the tag of secret admirer 😲 

This AT has always been super fun be it when discussing SwaRon scenes, VruShan IV's, games, teasing each other or breaking rules and taking self punishment😆 (Breaking rule is one of the most memorable incident in this AT 🤣) 

I have had a really good time in in here, talking to each and every one😃 Luv u all guys 🤗

let me share my experience

so so pehle toh mujhe koi idea nahi tha ki IF aur At ye sab kya hota hai aur in sab cheezo se mujhe rubaru karwane ke liye i want to thank payal

then i joined if only to read the stories 

then one fine day i and payal started getting involved in the At

we were so upset kyuki tum sab chat karte the aur hum post restrictions ke wajah se kuch nahi kar pate

and then all of a sudden i got addicted to this AT!

and i still cant believe we are on the way to the 50th AT!!

ab humne kasm khaiye thi toh ye toh hona hi tha!!

i have meet great people here aur yaha aakar mujhe pata chala ki merse bhi pagal vrushan fans hai

those analysis ...senior bacha talk...age puchna di bhulnana..making everyone tannu ki behna...

a long long list

aur ye list puri karte karte 50 AT complete ho jayega...

i have met great people here swathi di sneha niki di harshi bhavs diya divya veru anu chandu kerrthi sadaf  vishu shilpa di amit bhai charu di...and the list goes on and on...plz marna mat agar kisi ka naam nahi ho toh

in all thesze 50 AT's have gone by so fast with all kinds of experiences

i still remember shilpa di me and payal started posting about all the funny scenes in d3 and we were just rolfing...and we still think and laugh aout it hai na

aise hi ajeeb ajeeb experiences rahe hai...its just wonderful to be with you all guys and to be in the AT

it was an awsome journey till 50th AT
i have made many good friends.
its like second home to us.

there are many memorable moment in all AT.
most memorale moments are-
i remember ek AT me we were discussing about all funny moments in d3
baaki sab AT me aapko sab ko   aur   sign dikhenge par 
vrushan  AT#37(shayad se)  aapko sirf  ka sign dikhega..
us din mera pet dukh gaya tha has has ke .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was pulling legs of all my bhabhiya ki me unke naam pe rakhi bhejne vali hu 
aur woh sab ke reactions 
meri pyaari bhabhis mene kisike naam ki rakhi nahi bheji hai 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ek baar me aur vishakha was pulling legs of sneha.
bichaari sneha gussa hoke chali gayi thi 
another was mummy papa wala drama..
and the famous BHARAT+NAAMI=RATNA 
nami shantanu ki wife hai aur sneha aur havika uske bache 
DNA test bhi hua tha 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
best part was the day dreaming about swaron 
reading many hot and sizzling scenes 
they were best.

phewww..
aur bhi hai par 50th AT ke liye itna hi

i will defo cherish each n every moment i spend in vrushan AT...
ok now starting with frnds...i got many di's in AT...n i luv all my great di's...reason sare di's ko pta hi hoga ...n i got many bachas too... 
nw we all hav discussed about vrushan swaron...i guess mene swaron se jyada vrushan ke bare me discuss kiya h...but never mind... 
in short each n every second i spend in vrushan AT is just memorable...

marauder thumbnail

Di Maine har ek member pe likha hai 😛 
1:Diya(Buddi) 😉 my best buddy on IF and a total VruShan crazy 😆 even in dreams she dreams about VruShan 😆!! Itna bada VruShan disease hai tujhe doc ke paas ja 😉 
2:Shilps(Reporter) 😆, tujhe VruShan ke bareme chapne keliye main dungi news 😉 assistant banale mujhe 😆 
3: Chandu(TDS) Be careful tu RDS na banjaye 😆 one of the best I have met on forum 😃 
4: swati Di(glittering queen 😳 ) Di aap maa ho AT ki 😆 
5: Pri(tannu copy) I love your analysis girl 😆 instead of analysing VruShan you analyze ANT 😕 you are one of the coolest member of AT 😎 
6: Nami(guruji) 😳 you didn't tell us about when your gurukul is gonna open 😭 I have made my homework on VruShan already 😳 
7: Deep Di how do you manage to be calm n composed Di?? 😳 mujhe bi sikha do plz 😳 ya not to forget a wonderful writer👏 
8: sneha(granny) tu itni subah Utah mat kar 😆 haan Teri Swaron imagination ko kaise bhulu 😆 
9: vishu, very good girl 😆 nice person to interact with 😳 
10: bhavi tu na badi crazy hai 😆 tu aur tera VruShan wali wild imaginations 😆 But seriously it is always fun 
😆
11: prag, tum prag Mata ho 😆 kya kya observes karti hai 😆 it is fun reading your observation 😆 
12.Rachel you are truly distracter 😆 bina kuch bole hi sabko apne pics se distract karti hai 😆 
13: keerthi(key) you are truly lost atma 😆 oops bhulgayi tera to adithi naam hai na 😆 
14: payal(meri behan) you are truly amazing person, kitna VruShan crazy hai ye 😆 
15:veru(very good girl) forum walo sikho isse, achcha bachcha 🤗 
16: juili(J) tum na ek eid ka chand ho, Jo kabhi kabhi hi dikta hai 😆 swayam crazy 😆 
17: Sunni Di( badi Di) 🤗 I know that u r a girl 😆 MJ and Swayam ki deewani 😉 
18:harshi(naanima) tu kab muje Di bhulana chodegi?? 😡 but tu pyari bchchi hai 😳 
19: sadaf 😳 subah ke 6 baje tak online rehti hai 😆 
20: Uz(owl) tuje kaise bhulgayi main 😲 Swayam ki deewani, swayam ko vampire mat bana dena 😆 😆 
21:amit bhai aapko kya laga Vrushi ke sirf deewane hai kya 😆 deewani bhi hai 😳 
atlast I think I m done with it:), I hope to interact more with mihika, akansha,aisha and Palak too:)
22. Charu(telepathy partners) you are truly a fantastic person, a straight forward person 😃 VruShan keliye kuch bhi karne keliye tayar rehti hai 😉 😆 amazing partner 😳
23. Sanskruti(bachcha log): you write amazing VruShan OSes dear, maza aata hai tere VruShan OS padne mein😉
Haan tere rabbits ko thoda sambal😛
24. Sneha(S2): tu plz itni hot DP mat laga, main tere se baat karne se zyada tere DP mein hi kho jaati hoon😆 I m looking forward to more convo with you😳
25. Akansha: OMG!! One big Vrushi deewani😉 I have a tough competition from you😉 ya looking forward to more convo with you😊
26. Rae: hey sachchi bata tujhe humse kyun dar laga😆 Bachche se bhi darte hai😲
Welcome to AT, hope you have good time😳

First of all a huge CONGRATULATIONS on the success of this half century #50 SWARON| VRUSHAN AT ...

And the entire credit goes to all you members ...you guys are the one who keep it active n put in ur efforts of interacting with all new members n promoting swaron In all ways...not to forget a big thank u to MARAUDER for making something like AT ...where all members can come n interact together...sharing there interests likes n dislikes ..

As all here know that I m a new member...i m active at AT from AT 43

I want to say something ...I guess that all others regular members here at AT r from AT 1 or atleast from tym much before me...all the members here seem  to be good friends or just like a family ...

When I came here I didn't know anyone here I had not interacted with anyone before...but when I introduced myself at AT all members welcomed me with so much of warmth n  love...they included me in all conversations all games all discussion not only this but also in the celebration of the 50AT...

U guys always reply to all my post ...this seems small things but it makes me feel really good 

We all don't each other we haven't seen each other ...d only thing for which we r here is our love for swaron n D3 ...

Now if I don't sit at AT for a day my day seems incomplete ...it's like a family now ...

I would like to mention some names...

Swathi di,shilpa,bhavika,keerthi,chandrika,Sneha,Sadaf,anushka amit n harshi...

(Sorry if I forgot to mention any name)

These are u those whom I have interacted  with...thank you u all r like my friends now

Thank you all for making me a small part of this swaron land...    

- namita / nancynnv

I can never forget my moment joh mein aap sab ke saath spend kiye i guess itni jaldi itna comfi mein apne real life friends ke bhi nahi hui hongi jitna aap sabke saath hogi i just wanted to thanx SHRUTIKA di alooot kyunki only because of her i came on AT as she asked me that i have any friend on IF and when she came to know that i dont have any friend then she told me to cum on AT and once i came i never went back and only becoz of her i made sooo many friends joh mein kabhi itna comfortably nahi bana paati then i wanted to thanx vishaka di shilpa di harshu di swathi di veronica amit bhai deepu di sneha S2 bhavika di sanskruti sorry jinka naam meine nahi liya thanku all so much for spending awsum moments wid me on AT i really would cherish these moments in future for sure and i really can't forget vishu di's leg pulling she really makes me blush sumtym smile and everytym mera laughing quota i really cant forget that day when everyone thought that i am a guy   seriously that was an epic day us din mein jitna hassi thi utna lyf mein kabhi nahi hassi thi and after that day joh mera leg pulling session start hogaya kabhi vishu di ke saath toh kabhi sans ke saath one more moment was memorable that me and sanskruti became goldie on 25th july 2013 see sans i told u i wont forget the date   we both became gud friends that day 

I really thank GOD that m i really this much lucky to have u all in my lyf 

well maine actually AT abhi abhi join ki so i dont really have many moments to share
but i do want to say one thing about all the vrushan fans on the AT 
i was so incredibly scared of posting on this AT... firstly because I thought everyone had a misconception of me because i am a tanha fan also
i felt like everyone would just assume that i was a vrushika hater because of this
when the reality is that i'm just the opposite... i LOVE vrushi... i love vrushan... n most importantly i love SWARON
after encouragement from Anu (you're seriously the best) i finally had the courage to post on the AT
and within a few minutes i already felt like i was a part of the Vrushan family that you all have created 
the way in which everyone welcomed me and included me... i cant even say how great that feeling was
thank you all so much for making me feel like a part of your amazing family
i look forward to sharing many memories with all of you
- Rae

My journey in d AT...
Well my journey in dis at has been amazing till now n am sure it ll be amazing further too..
I joined dis at from d 5th AT n i just can't believe v have reached 50th AT.. 
Its an super amazing feeling.. 
Dis AT is like my second home.. I ve got so so many friends here.. Have got so many relations here.. younger sisters who call me di, elder sisters whom i call di who r also my guide at times.. Partners in crime.. Few close friends.. N ya also brilliant guru ji.s from whom i gotta learn a lot... 
Dis is a place were i can come anytime with any kind of mood n i can be sure dat Wen i go back i ll be all smiling smiling...
Its a place were v can talk our hearts out any madness possible is done here.. Anytime i come here be it mornin, afternoon, evening, nite, late nite, early mornin i surely ll find some or d other bhoothni here.. Its just fun to be here.. I just love dis place n all my friends out here.. Dis AT has actually become a small family were madness celebrations everything happens.. Its d best place to share our craziest n weirdest thought about swaron vrushan.. 
N d best part here is dat every1 ll listen to anything n everything u wanna tell n ll add on to it n keep talkin all nonsense possible... For me dis is d only place were i can talk anything about my swaron n i know dat Der r people out here who r same like me totally mad about swaron...
Hmmm well now enough i don't wanna write an essay n bore u all.. I just wanna thank all of u for giving so much love n care..
Thank u all guys..

Well on the auspicious occasion of our 50th AT, I love to share my journey till date, well to say I can say i am part of D3 forum only coz of this AT. I was never active on the forum but since vrushan have have come and this AT has been opened I popped in to be active and also share my crazy tannulicious thoughts.

Well when I entered the AT i dint know a single person here, My first small introduction was with the AT maker aka Shishir. After that I interacted a bit with uzma and sahasra. However the real fun came when I met Nami. 

Dheere dheere kar ke I showed my crazy side, and made a bunch of friends shilpa,swathi,sakshi,kshiti  were a few of them. But in between came another crazy person just like me, who is also my neighbour yaani ki priya. And from then on there has been no looking back.

Thanks to our naughty and wierd thoughts that Priya aka P2, Nami aka SS and me pragya aka SS and P2 have made a small group call islanders, thinking that if we were stuck on an island together we would dream VruShan there too.   And the invention of tannu ka shirt theory   

And with that I met my set of owlies. Wh log jo raat ko jag ke vrushan par bakwaas karte hai. I mean real wala bakwaas.

And with that we also started our gurukul that teacher analysing actions of vrushan be it on screen or off screen. 

I swear its been so much of fun with you guys! there hasnt been a day i went off without rofling talking to you people. I just have to say, meeting everyone of  you is amazing, You guys are a bunch of awesome people. And yes before others throw chappal i have not forgotten to mention charu, diya, deepika, vishakha, amit, rachel sneha, chandu i am sorry if i am missing out on names. But without a single person missing the fun would have been lessened, 

So i hope we continue with all the nonsense we do and soon we see our 500th AT :) 

And just to end I loove VRUSHAN and my VRUSHANITIES 

Firstly thnx swathi di for giving me this opportunity to share my memorable moments with u all..OK moving further to the topic...
Although it hasn't been much time I joined At but then it took me just a day or two to have such amazing friends be it my senior o' junior they treated me like they know me since long & I love & respect each one of them from the bottom of my heart & now we have become best of friends...In fact more like a family members & AT has become our secondary home!!!!!May be for once we can think of bunking school & college but we can never think of not visiting in AT...where we pursue SWARON EDUCATION!!!!!!With each passing day we discuss read & study different chapters on swaron with our AT friends n I swear its hell lot of fun..

There are hell lot & beautiful chapters on swaron & my personal favorites are swaron medical room scene & swaron confession!!!!!These are the scenes i can watch infinite times without blinking my eyes..
During medical room scene Sharon applying that ice pack on swayams shoulder & gently massaging it haaye it was so beautiful afterwards that hug the hand kiss & the almost kiss I was literally dead watching that scene & the best part & thing about the scene was everything every move n every attempt were initiated & taken by Sharon!!!!!& I was realy happy about da fact...One could she the craving the longing the pain & above all the intense & deep love in her eyes for sway am!!!As they say action speak louder than words& her actions & eyes said it all, which made the scene look even more blissful like never before & the most & romantic sequence ever!!!!!!

Di m ol via cell so i can't explain in detail.
Bt ap ne to sare at pdhe h to maybe ap smag jaye.
1st our talk over vrushan abt thr confession weding9yt all.
2nd d3 pe hmare upd8s
3rd our ratna nd dna talk.
4th yeah our talk abt ur son. 😉 
abhe bs itna yd h.
btw agr 50th at ready ho gya ho to it's k don't edit bcoz of me.

Hey fellow at members,

First congrats to all for completing first big milestone in the long journey of vrushan/swaron at.

Initially I was unaware of the concept of at, thus initially was hesitant to enter in, but now day feels incomplete without talking with at members. So big thanks to all at members for welcoming me with so much warmth.

It is coz of at members and our constant bakbak, I never miss vrushan/swaron and credit goes to super amazing observation  and analysis skills of members..:)

Finally thanks to at, I got to know many people on IF…so big hug to all at members..love u all…J

Hope this at journey goes on n on with existing members n future members..:) and big applaud for all those who took special efforts for at..

About vrushan, do not know what to say; as words will fall short…these 2 amazing people gave back that swaron which every swaron  fan always wanted to see..so biggg thanks to them…I cannot appreciate enough their hardwork and professionalism…I better not talk about their chemistry…these two never fail to make me smile and hope they keep smiling always n forever…Best wishes n blessings with them.

Best regards,

Jui.

marauder thumbnail
Well everyone says group bazi is bad. But I guess they have not visited our AT. 😆 . Have a look at few groups which we have in our AT's.⭐️

ALL GROUPS APPEARING IN THIS POST ARE COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL GROUPS LIVING OR DEAD IS  PURELY COINCIDENTAL  

Lets start with aisa group, jisme as it is bahut saare groups hai. Yaani ki the famous bond of partners.Aisa pairs who share unbreakable bond😳 They fight, hug, cry, talk and help each other, but the first person to leg pull each other. That is the,

"Atoot rishta of partners ka group"

Yeh bandhan toh pyaar ka bandhan hai

Janmon ka Sangam hai

Coming up next is that group jiske members ke liye we will sing a song

Phoolon ka taro ka sabka kehna hai

Ek haazaron mein hamare bhai behena hai

Yes yes, you guys guessed it right. Our universa di's and bhai's 🤗

So here's presenting the "Atoot rishta of brother and sister"

What would you do if you were left on an Island?🤔

Shout for help? Plan ways to come out ? Put Flags ? Right?

But no this bunch of Vrushanites are different. They will sit down and talk about Vrushan and SwaRon and dream about tannu coming and saving them from the island. 

Inke liye Sagar kinare dil Tannu ko pukare. They are none other than

"Nadi ke kinare dil yeh pukare" - The islanders

Is group ke toh kya kehne ? When everyone has left the AT, they just enter and start singing their theme song😎

Which is like

IF ke logon ne phir apne dil thaame

Aaye hum lekar yoon phir kitne hungame

VruShan peee analysis karne aaya kaun

Hum ko pehchan lo hum hain owls!

They talk and talk so much that they don't even realize its 3 at night.

So 3 cheers to "Raat ke ullus" - The owls

Ahem ahem! Next one is like sabka favorite category 😆 Inke liye ek hi cheez kehna hai,

Chota bacha samjhkar inko na samjhana re

Coz yeh bade badon ko bhi chakki pisvate hai.

Yaani ki hamare "Bacha Party"

Next group ko sakshat pranam . Coz everyone respects them a lot but sometimes they also become the bakras in the hands of the bacha party.😆

Presenting to you the hamare "Bade Buzurg" of the AT.

Assi vele, sab vele, aa vela ho ja re

Assi vele, sab vele, aa vela ho ja re

Saanu vele kehnde, saanu ki

Assi kehnde rehnde, saanu ki

Inna shining shining future saada bright si 

Must be wondering why am I singing this song ? But kya kare in members ke liye yeh gaana ek dum perfect hai ! 

And I'll tell you why, that's because these set of vrushanities jab chahoge jaisechahoge sirf AT pe milenge. Just like 24x7 news channels. So round of applause for

"Dil hai ki maanta nahi"  always in the AT.

Next are some anokhe members of the AT. Ask why ?😳

Because yeh sabko gyaan dete rehte hai ki yeh rule mat break karo who rule mat break karo, but at the end of the day they are the ones who break all the rules😈

Recently they got very famous for talking everything other than vrushan.😎

So yahan hai hamre naam ko roshan karne wale

"Hum kisi ki nahi sunte"  Rule breakers

Next group is like eid ka chand. They say hello hi and unlike our manorma mami don't say bye bye and disappear😲

"Parde mein rehne wale" - The invisibles

Last but not the least  is not actually a group but a gurukul 😳 It started off  with a founder called nami and a so called co founder Pragya taking admission was our first shishya Priya and followed up by Shilpa.But in just few weeks we are so famous that we have a professor and principal and many shishyas⭐️ Yahan ke gurus are always available to bataofy gyaan. So if you are bored reach for them. But but since this gurukul is now overloaded with shishyas and gives personal training to all, admission becomes difficult. They conduct entrance exams give assignments and even punishments.So you get in only after you have passed the test.😎

Presenting to you the madhouse

"Guru shishya ka anmol rishta"

PS :THIS POST IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE. OUR INTENTION IS NOT TO HURT ANYONE. SORRY IF WE HAVE MISSED OUT ANY OF THE MEMBERS, IT IS PURELY UNINTENTIONAL.

PPS: Please Don't throw chappals on us 

Our moto : Divided by groups United by AT 😆

Siggies : Prima (Trouble.) 😳

marauder thumbnail
There is no better moment  to show one's creativity other than a celebration. Here dedicated to every SwaRon fan a few OS's and a VM from SwaRon AT members. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=10KVmS8LB_k[/YOUTUBE]

youtube link:

A special OS Dedicated to swaron AT members... 😊

This is small OS dedicated to all Swaron/Vrushan AT members out their...i have tried including everyone as possible...sorry in advance to people whom i have  missed to include...

Shantanu and Vrushi were supposed to come to a dance event in Mumbai as judge. Payal "nanad of AT" got the news about it from somewhere and informed all AT members about it. All got really exited after hearing the news and immediately got ready to go for concert. After all it was Vrushan who were suppose to come. Payal arranged passes for all the AT members.

At the event:

Outside auditorium waiting in queue'

Deepu Di: sabh ke pas apne passes hai na??

Veru : ha di'sabh ke pass apne  apne passes hai'.dont wry..

Bhavi ( all confused) : mera pass nahi mil raha.. ( trying to search everywhere in her beg)

Rachel : koi bath nahi'tu yahi rukh'once we go inside will click lots of Vrushan pic's and wil show it to u'

Nami : ha..itna to tere liye kar hi sakte hai'.

[Rachel and Nami giving hi5 to each other'and trying der best to irritate bhavi ]

Swathi Di : kyu use pareshan kar rahe ho'aur bhavi tera pass mere pass hai'ye le pakad..

Bhavi : Di ur such savior.. ( looking at nam and Rachel ) tum donho ko badme dekh lungi'

It was big que..so dey had to wait fr quite lng'

Pragya : humare no kabh ayega'.can't wait to see tannu'

Amit : and Vrushi'. ( and starts singing'intazar hogayi mere pyaar ki..ayi na kuch khabar.. )

Shilpa Di :tu yaha bhi shuru hogaya??

Vish & Harshu together : bhai plz yaha nahi'varna log bagh jayenge'

Amit : me tho bas'

( beofer he could cont sanskriti saw a car parked at d other gate of concert and she was sure it ws Vrushan'..she screamed all in excitement ..it ws indeed vrushan..dey got down frm d car'and walked inside )

Mihika ; haye'm dead'.

Anushka : mai bhi'

And der was sudden spark on everyone face'dey could nt wait any longer..finally their turn came to go inside'they quickly entered d auditorium..and managed to get space ryt in front'

Nami all exited pointing out at vrushan : vo dekh tannu & vrushi..

Kishijit : kaha pe.. (struggling in d crowd'trying to find some space ) kuch dikhayi nahi de raha..

Priya : are vo dekh na'near stage'.aww dey looking so cute ( blushing a bit )

Auditorium was filled with crowed..more den d dance competition'everyone were exited  to just get glimpse of Vrushan..

All AT members standing together'were getting one of d best views..as they were ryt in front'

There were this 2-3 people who suddenly popped in between and tried pushing them'

Charu ( in anger ) : oye'hum tujhe dikhayi nahi de rahe'

Uzma: chal humare piche jake khade hoja'

And they both gave him angry look'.stranger had no other option to move frm there'

There was announcement'the speaker called Vrushan on the stage..

Vrushan moved towards the stage'and they were about to climb d steps'

Bhavi,Veru,Sneha,Payal & Chandu:  "Vrushan we love u" they all screamed together on top of their voice..

They were loud enough to grab vrushan attention..they turned around to look at them'they bth gave dem cute smile..and tannu also waved out to them'.and den cont walking on stage'

He had no idea'what he had just done to this poor souls..

Chandu screamed all exited : he waved out to me'he just waved out to me.. ( almost dancing )

Sneha : not u..he waved out to me..

Payal and Bhavi : no me'

Deepu Di : he waved out to us' ( enough to stop their argument'all others shared laugh )

Back to the stage..speker requested the vrushan to say few words..they both got frm there respectively place..and moved ryt infront of the stage'to get better view of audience..

All AT members eyes were fixed on them'they shared few words..but thos few words were lyk melody for all AT members..they all were just busy starring at them..

Then Vrushan were requested to take their sits..and the function begin'

Harshu, Rachel and Diya..some how managed to go ryt infront'pushing the crowed'..and clicked some photos of vrushan..

Behind in the crowd:

Amit : look at Vrushi'm in love with her all over again'

Swathi DI : and look at tannu'his looking super cute in white like always'

Sadaf : so does vrushi is looking super cute in blue..

Vish ; both looking adorable together'

Shilpa Di : vo dekh donho ek dusre ke kitne pass bte hai'

Nami : m proud of u Shilpu'teri observation kafi sudhar gayi hai..

Priya : Sabh aapki krupa hai guruji' (they all had laugh)

Shishir : but I guess m in trouble now'

Aisha: kyu??

Shishir: mujhe as back up 2-3 AT's ready rekhani padegi'bec once u all r bak frm here'u all wil have lot to discuss'

Nikki: ya dats true.. ( laughing ) hot topic of discussion Vrushan'

Surbhi : and their sizzling chemistry'.

Harshu : Owls will have lot of things to analyze now'

Nami : m sure bhavi tho analyze karne shuru bhi hogayi hogi..

Bhavi : did u all say something?? ( who ws busy starring at Vrushan )

Nami : see I told u'.

They again had laugh'dey were just enjoying the moment together..

All the performance got over and vrushan were invited back on stage'.the speaker requested them to perform for the crowd..to which vrushan quickly agreed'crowed went mad looking at dem performing..specially AT members they were lost in their dance moves'and that is how function came to end'.while vrushan leaving AT members got opportunity to click pic with them..

Function got over..and they all left to their respective homes'.it was end of their beautiful day'..

The best of their life.. 😊

marauder thumbnail

10 days... God damn 10 days.. I asked him full in attitude, not to even look at my face and come  into my vicinity these 10 days.. But dint thought it would made me suffer as well... Oh I so miss the magic to be around him.. Completeness to he in his arms.. Pleasure to see amount of love for me in his eyes.. Enjoyment to tease him.. And above all to look at his adorable face... I could feel the pain of separation more than him I guess. But u have to be away from him.. I hv to convince him.. I dont want to stay away longer and moreover I dont want him to get sick... OMG why the hell you take so many tests of people in love... 

Love the word that made her blush to the deepest shade of pink.. She was truly deeply madly getting affected by this feeling.. It was running inside her body along with each drop of blood.. As her each heartbeat could pronounce only one name

Sharon- Swayam Swayam Swayam...

She mumbled and then smiled shyly and hid herself inside her duvet to avoid anyone seeing her profuse blush...

9 days 12 hours and 53 minutes.. She was counting looking at her phone and then made a puppy face ..

Sharon- how am I going to stay away from you... 

Still lost in his thoughts she heard her ringtone.. Without even checking who it is she smiled.. She knew who it could be???

She picked up the call and said..

Sharon- To tum nahi maanoge???

Swayam- arey!!! Aur kitna maanu??? U asked me to stay away from you.. Itni deadly cheez I am following.. And dont worry.. Phone se cp nahi failta... 

Saying so he laughed.. She could hear his laugh. What a melody it was.. She smiled and said...

Sharon- I love your laughter...

Swayam- and I love your blush.. 

She blushed more.. 

Swayam- yeah a lil more... 

She smiled and said 

Sharon- pagal ho tum.. 

Swayam- tumhare liye.. 

She smiled and said..

Sharon- Accha ab you sleep.. Kal you have to handle the cultural events planning and kitne time se we couldn't have any fest in our college. 

Swayam- oh to ms perfect gs is active again.. Yes ma'am.. 

Sharon - better... 

Swayam- ab tum plz gs ke role se meri gf ke role me waapas aa jao.. 

Sharon- ohkay!!! To Swayam my love.. Go to sleep.. As its late and you need rest... 

Swayam pouted..

Swayam - ye accha hai... Dono roles me nuksaan mera hi...
Sharon laughed and said

Sharon- good night swayam..

Swayam- but.. 

Sharon- Swayam.. You are precious to me so I want you to stay healthy... Aur uske liye abhi you sleep... We'll talk in morning...

Swayam- precious ??? Me???

Sharon- yes!!! More than any treasure...

Swayam- I so love you Sharon... 

Sharon- feelings are mutual my lover boy... 

He smiled and said

Swayam- not fair... I dint understand... 
Sharon- omg I've got a buddhu bf.. 

Swayam- ab to I am yours.you cant do anything about it.. 

She blushed again.. How the lord he manages to do that... 

Sharon- I love you.. A lot se bhi bahut zyada... 

Swayam smiled and said..

Swayam- your words make my life heaven Sharon... I love you... 

Sharon was aww at his cuteness and the way he made her feel special yet again... 

Sharon- good night.. I am dying to meet you.. 

Swayam- and I am already dead.. 

Sharon- Swayammm... 

Swayam-Accha sorry baba... Good night and do take care of my princess... Love you..

Sharon- third time love you too.. Good night...

Saying so she cut the call and smiled.. She opened the voice she recorded while talking to him and listened to it.. She badly wanna hear his voice and could speak to him overnight but she dint want it to be difficult for him.. So she forced him to hang up... 

She closed her eyes listening to the worlds sweetest melody ever.. Those three words from him for her.. 

"I LOVE YOU SHARON"

She could hear it whole night...

Hearing his voice she slept and landed directly into his dreams... Next day..

She opened her eyes with the message tone of her phone and not much to her surprise it was him as usual.. 

"good morning sweetheart... I hope you are feeling better.. I know you hate to be at home so for your tp I've sent you something.. Open your Skype"

Sharon was so pleased.. She has always failed to understand how come he manage to get to know what she is feeling..is this the level of his love or height of her luck... She smiled and kissed the message..then she thought "Skype"...
She opened her laptop and as soon as she logged in he was there flashing on her screen..

SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT CALLING

She smiled and was about to answer with video.. She stopped and messaged him.. 

Sharon- oh to its your trick to see me..
Swayam- :-( plz once..
Sharon- no... 
Swayam- Sharon... Pox wont affect me online <3 plz..

Sharon smiled at his restlessness and she herself was dying to see his adorable face but she teased him a lil more.. 

Sharon- old dialogue mr.shekhawat.. Try something new... :-P

Swayam- ohkay.. So mis rai prakash doesnt want me to talk to her.. Ohkay as
Your Wish Is My Command

She smiled and called him.. Within a sec he answered back with video and there he was.. Same adorable face same same deep.brown.eyes same love in those eyes with a little glitter of happiness.. Same killing smile and same cute hair. She kept looking at him or rather say staring at him.. Oh how hell she misses him around her...
She was looking at him god knows for how long and then she heard him

Swayam- So someone is missing me..

This brought her back to reality and she couldn't help blushing... She was caught staring at him and he was in front of her grinning.. The only way to get back was to slip into her diva mode... 

Sharon- you have only 5 mins.. Shoot !!!

Swayam- thats unfair...

Sharon- everything is fair in love and war my boy... 

Swayam- I am gonna kill that person jisne ye line banayi.. 

She giggled and said

Sharon- 4 Mins 25 secs..

Swayam- ohkay ma'am... Accha listen since you might get bored at home why dont you pass ur time.. So for it I am sending you some.files have a look and if anything not understandable let me know... 

She smiled..

Swayam- how much time.is.left??

Sharon- 1 min 20.sec

Swayam- kya.. Mai bhi itni si baat bolne me itna time le liya.. 

Sharon-1 min

Swayam- ok ok ok.. Plz do take care aur tension mat lena and I love you.. And I am missing you.. 

Sharon- I love you too.. And I am not missing you.. I am dying without you.. See you 8 days later.. 

Saying so she cut the call..she knew if she would be there he would surely catch her actual condition.and she would.not be able to stop her tears.. 

She looked at the files he sent..

There were two folders one she opened and found were the details of the college event and he has sent her each and every possible point and has put a sticky to tell her what she need to approve...

How adorable is he.. She thought.. Doing work would relax her... 
She opened another folder and found his and hers pics and dances till date and a sticky.. Mujhe ya dance ko miss karo to ye folder open kar lena.. It'll help u to relax..

Her eyes now brimmed with tears.. Tears of joy.. Tears of love.. Tears of being blessed... She opened his picture and maximized it till it was zoom to cover 17 inches of her laptop screen.. She kept admiring him and kept blushing... 

Day by day it was making her hell difficult to stay away from his embrace.. Daily he use to do something cute to dont let her feel lonely at home.. 

She had always wanted a guy like him. Who inspite of knowing her in and out her weaknesses and her complicated nature would stand by her always... 
How cutely he dint let her feel low on the marks she was afraid to come in front of the world.. 
His unconditional love has proved her to be the luckiest person on the earth to have him all hers... . 

It was the day of her return.. He insisted to pick her up but she denied and forced him to meet in the college.. He had to agree and she always got failed to understand how easily he listens to her and keeps all her words.. 

She entered and the whole gang was waiting for her in the BB court.. He was there too.. As soon as he saw her she saw his eyes becoming a lil moist and her view too becoming a lil blur and thats when she realized ki it was tears to feel complete.. She saw him and he saw her.. Avoiding rest of the gang and entire college she ran upto him and hid herself into his chest feeling complete now.. Here.. In his arms...

Sakshi...