Thendral

Thendral Thursday 1/8/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha for the update...it was very detailed but missed an important point...

GW leaving with nitish n family to Mumbai...this just made up the episode!!! (Rofl)
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

Thanks haritha for the update...it was very detailed but missed an important point...

GW leaving with nitish n family to Mumbai...this just made up the episode!!! (Rofl)

oh I didnt know that ka.. will update now.. Actually I didnt watch it properly yesterday I was a bit busy.. Half inputs by hubby.. he must have missed😆
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Haritha again for the nice update,

GW - Please go to Mumbai and never ever come back and harass Thulasi.

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He, Gw is out to mumbai. Hope she dies there. Let Tt have their own fights. Sone how i ave a
Feeling TT 's life is not going to be a bed of roses. Did you all notice the nasty look on Ta's face
When Nit told him about getting internship for Deepa?. He might even prevent it. Because the bloody b*****d is an egoistic MCP of the worst kind filled with baseless conceit. If he could not bully
Deepa into crawling on her feet to P, he just does not want her to be happy and live with pride. For
Tamil it is all about himself. Even Tulasi. Right now T has the upper hand and in a pwerful situation
To help D. Ta's stbborness to unite revaty and Sk is all about his ego more than the merit of 
What should happen. Kalyani, mohan, Ta, SK , Prabha, all are crazy and have something in common.
Called totally inflated ego and baseless pride. The problem which could have been handled in a 
Sensible adult like fashion is blown to a Sunami.this serial should have been named Sunami 
Instead of thendral.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Harhem!!

Woo woo GW leaving to Mumbai yay!!  Hope she never returns back.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Haritha.GW going off to Mumbai is the best thing about this episode. Other than that, everything else was its usual crap. Prsbha was a gloating slimebag. And who the hell is Tamil? Who does he think he is?

Not happy the way.Mohan is behaving. Now I feel sorry for Revathy...and why have they destroyed Kalyani's character?