Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Lovely Mama Bags Ek Mutthi Aasman;TOI

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Vivek Madan Bags Ek Mutthi Aasman!

Shilpa Shirodkar's comeback has become the talk of the town. The actress who took a gap from the glamour world is all set to rock the small screen with DJ A Creative Unit's project.

The recent development on the show was a promising cast list which included names like Tuhina Vohra, Mohit Dagga, Ashish Nayyar and three talented India's Best Dramebaaz contestants. The show captures the hopes and aspirations of a domestic worker alongside the trials and tribulations of her daily life, where in Shilpa Shirodkar will portray a character of a domestic worker, Kamla Bai.

The latest to join the bandwagon along with this above cast list is Vivek Madan, who is currently seen in Parvarrish-Kuch Khattee Kuch Meethi as Lovely Khanna. "Vivek will play Rohan Kapoor, younger brother to the character played by Ashish Nayyar. He is a foreign return guy," informs source.

When contacted, Vivek Madan said, "All I can say is I am part of Ek Mutthi Aasman but I have no clue about any other details on the show."

Keep reading the space to know more updates!!!
Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
this sort off confirms PV is ending.. isn't it?
lizzie1765 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

this sort off confirms PV is ending.. isn't it?

yea looks like all the actors one by one are leaving  the show  it was namrata aka dolly then rupali due to pregnancy and now vivek coz he bagged a new show froom tghe same production house
i dont if shweta will be bac to pata nahi yep in all this parvarish definately ending

Shwets1502 thumbnail
they can show lovely and Nanu going to a different city and continue the story if they want...
rupali is an exception...we cannot say she left the show...
I am sure shweta will be back..
let's see...
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
according the news SHWETA comes back from HONEYMOON on 5TH. & TOI article clearly said that SHE quit the show & SONY shutdown the SHOW very soon because NO OTHER ACTRESS   can play the roll of SWEETY                                                                                                                                            I dont think that she again COMES BACK for ONLY 4-5 episodes(only 7 episodes left). & ATLAST the makers may show something VERY SERIOUS.                                                                                                   I have no problem. WHEN she was present in the show she never given PROPER IMPOETANCE,& after her DEPARTURE the show goes offair just within ONE MONTH.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
barkha bhist has been approached for big boss season 7 on colors tv

Pratyusha Banerjee is a confirmed inmate and other names that have been tossed in the air are Sangram Singh, Adaa Khan, Kushal Tandon, Salma Merchantt and Rakesh Paul.

Here are some more names that we have come across.

Barkha Bisht (seen in Sony TV's Parvarrish), Cyrus Broacha and Indian Idol fame Rahul Vaidya.

When buzzed, Barkha denied the development while Rahul said that he has been approached but in most probability will not take it up.

Cyrus remained unavailable.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Haha...BB7?πŸ˜† I don't think Barkha will take it having such a small kid for ...πŸ˜† 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Haha...BB7?πŸ˜† I don't think Barkha will take it having such a small kid for ...πŸ˜† 

i know  πŸ˜›
 i dont know where TC people get their gossip fromπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Shwets1502 thumbnail
But TC people are right 70%πŸ˜†