Miley Jab Hum Tum

With Your Ocean Eyes Heal Me Forever NEW update on 71

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

A Girl was standing near a window, niharofying(Staring) Moon & little little stars... her Lips curved in small smile... feeling cool breeze on her face... her eyes were shining... When moon hidden behind clouds she laughed and shook her head ,smiled widely then sighed and turned to leave and her eyes caught sight of a diary... A diary, mirror of Samrat's heart...  he never let her touch his diary...  He always says ,"Chashmish Zindgi ke kucch panno ko naa kholo to hi accha hai..." she sighed and went to bed sat there she knew no matter what her Samrat won't ever let her touch his diary.. Might be he didn't want to hurt her...  she again stood up and went near table and touched his diary...  she looked here and there...  He was out of town for his basketball tournament still she was scared... She knew Samrat was caring, sweet, flirt, handsome, Casanova, Charming, Dilfek, funny, idiot, prankster, stubborn, lazy, A player... But once he said No then it's NO for ever... She never touched his diary after his statement "Do Not Touch My Diary" .. She never dared to... She could tolerate him but not Mr. Do-Not-Touch-My-Dairy... she never argued knowing Mr.i-am-Stubborn-and-do-not-mess-with-me... But today he was out of town because of his basketball tournament and Mrs. I-am-missing-my-husband-like-hell was alone at home... already talked to him 5 times that day.. But she was still missing him. So now she turned into Mrs. I-want-to-know-my-that-husband-at-any-Cost. So she opened his diary. And smiled seeing his smiling face Picture ... he was looking so small in that picture... and she once again fell in love with him.. His eyes were so captive and she drawn in his eyes as usual.  Under that picture there was written ".:SaMrAt ShErGiLl:." And after that in big letters there was written his Wish "With your Ocean Eyes Heal Me Forever." She couldn't understand meaning of that sentence may be after reading his diary she would get .She turned page and read heading WARNINGS...

1)      You dared to touch my diary??? Must say you have guts...   Do you really think it's that easy to Ghusofy in my privacy??? You Dhapofy my diary So i know you must be Mr/Ms/Mrs.Chor-and-gonna-burn-in-heaven-till-eternity. because hell is for me *ANGRY*

2)      After reading Angry and that too in CAPS if you dare to read it i BET you will Die in pool of your Vomit ... 

Gunjan closed his diary. Gosh this man is so scary kaise kaise curses deta hai...  She relaxed herself..  Relax Gunjan its Samrat Mr.i-will-say-or-do-on-my-way... Knowing him she again opened diary and read scary warnings.

3)      Hmm you are still reading this diary i am sure you Don't like your own Life.. Please pray i won't catch you Red handed otherwise i am sure my hands will be red with colour of your RED BLOOD... bwaahhhaaa...

4)      Whatever, you are succeeding in ghusofy my private lala-land. After reading my diary even you try to voice it i swear you will hear your voice last time.. i will cut your tongue and with tie it around your neck...

5)      Last warning close this diary now and get lost yourself in gutter...

Gunjan laughed reading his warnings and turned next page. She started reading index.  

Chapter 1: "Mr. I-am-awesome-and-I-know-it" (Childhood stories)

Chapter 2: "Mr. I-am-sinking-still-in-the air" (teenager stories)

Chapter 3:"Mr. I-have-seen-all-crimes-and-i-am-pure"  (another side of Childhood)

Chapter 4: "Mr. my-Life-is-screwed-still-I-am-ME" (fighting with life stories)

Chapter 5: "Mr. I-am-pressure-cooker-and-I-can't help-me " (f**ked life stories)

Chapter 6: "Mr. I-am-Collecting-Broken-and-unsaid 'Words-and-relations" (relation stories)

Chapter 7: "Mr. Lost-all-Hopes-Still-hoping-for-something" (waiting for someone stories)

Chapter 8: "Mr.I-Got-treasure-of-my-life"(and then she came stories)

Chapter 9: "Mr. I-met-my-purple-Horizon" (Romantic stories)

Chapter 10: "Mr. I-am-awesome-and-I-know-it" (Not Chapter 1 its end of one phase.)

She heard her cell was ringing. 'Mr. My-only-Husband' calling. She closed his diary and picked phone.

With a very sweet voice she said, "Hello".

"CHASHMISHHH" he screamed on his top of voice. Gunjan rolled her eyes and replied "Samrat Chilla kyu rahe ho?" "Chashmish kabse door bell bajaa raha hu Open the door." As soon as these words left from his mouth she ran to open the door and shocked to see him at door. Samrat walked in and hugged her tightly. Gunjan was surprised seeing him at this time of night. She too found solace in his warm hug and hugged him tightly and automatically she closed her eyes to feel him. Finally Samrat broke the hug and smiled seeing his wife. Gunjan too smiled and suddenly asked him , "Samrat tum aa gaye? Itni jaldi? " Samrat took her to the hall and made her sat on sofa and sat beside her and held her tightly and said, "Chashmish wo actually..." he was finding words. Gunjan sensed his odd behaviour and asked him, "What did happen  Samrat? You came home at this time of night and now fumbling with words kya hua hai?? Now you are scaring me." Samrat closed his eyes for a moment and looked in her eyes and said , "wo Chashmish I killed someone"  "What?" that was the instant reaction of Gunjan. "Haa chashmish mein killer hu meine kissi k khoon kar diya.mere hath uske khoon se range huye hai Chashmish..ye dekho Chashmish.. mere hath meine usko maar diya Chashmish I committed sin Chashmish CRIME kiya meine... ab mujhe Jail hogi Chashmish. Jail OMG mujhe jail jaana hogaa... aur tum kyu ek criminal ke sath rahogi tum mujhe divorce de dogi aur mein waha jail me Chakki pissing and pissing aur tum apne ghar pe ussi Chakki ka aata thussing and thussing " he said and wiped his fake tears. Gunjan put her hand on his mouth to stop him and said, "Samrat kya bol rahe ho mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aa raha hai.khoon kiska khoon samrat.? Bina koi bakwas kiye mujhe batao."she sat on sofa and now sat beside him. "Wo meine macchar ko maar diya.. " "Kyaa??" her face was worth watching... and samrat laughed like hell..  "Chashmish tumhaara Chehra." He again laughed and gunjan too laughed with him and hit him on his shoulder and hugged him "Tum bhi naa dara diya tha mujhe." "what daraa diya tha ? You remember that day you stepped on cockroach by mistake and screamed and made me scared like hell then i killed that weird creature.tabhi mein Killer bann gaya tha Chashmish " Samrat again laughed. "Tum bhi naa Samrat weird creature wo nahi tum ho... No doubt." "Chashmish iska matlab ye hai kit um cockroach se bhi shadi kar sakti ho.." Gunjan broke the hug instantly"what? i am scared of cockroach samrat " "I know Chashmish but agar hum dono weird creature huye to jaise tum mujse shadi kar sakti ho usse bhi kar sakti ho naa.. i am sure jarur tumhe uske legs jyada lage honge issi liye usse chod kar mujse shadi karli aur mein bichara JAAL machli me phasss gaya. " and again make fun of her and laughed Gunjan went to room without saying anything.. Samrat went to main door and closed it. Then he went to his room and saw his wife was sleeping. Of course she was faking. He put his bags in cupboard and without changing or removing his shoes he went to bed and started to sing

"Machli meri rani hai jeevan uska Samrat hai fish bolo ge to darr jayegi gaana gaaoge to aapko maar jaayegi..." Gunjan sat on bed and shouted Samrat... Samrat hugged her. "Chill Chill mere bacche ki amma Chill.. mere ane wale bacche kya sochenge uski maa ke baare me..." "Samrat tum bhi naa ek No1 ke nautanki ho...  aur remove your shoes samrat... and change your clothsss gooo..."

"Kyu Chashmish mujhe to lagga tumhe meri smell bahut pasand hai??" he asked naughtily and gunjan saw mischief in his eyes and she was shaking her head in No... and smiled shyly "Nooo Samrat" and soon he took her into long lip kiss.. ;)

ps: criticism allowed :P

INDEX

part 2 : Next Part

part 3: Next part

part 4: NEXT PART

part 5:NEXT PART

part 6:NEXT PART

part 7:NEXT

part 8 :  NEXT

Edited by BabajiKaThullu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res ! ❤️
Edited --- 

Awww that was sooo cute.  😃 Your writing style Is amazing radhi and Hilarous too 😆  I can't wait for diary to be read by gunjan ! Wonder wats so mysterious in it 🤔 and ahhh those warnings were sooo Hilarous 🤣I swear only you can write such things , only you ! 🤣 And sajan convo after sammy came home was extremely adorable ! Miss my jaanu more now 😭 and are u going to give a sad end ? 😡 U better not ! And sorry for unresing so late 😆
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 10 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RES😲😕

Edited** After reading d 1st para-

So u are using this line for good 'With your Ocean eyes heal me for ever' Well i know what this one line mean.. n where from this one line came from.. Ofcourse 4 of us know where it came from..

Firstly m glad u considered writing.. i hope u also remember what else we told 'with' writing u also have to do something else as dis is only half of what we asked n 1st step is writing, hope u consider d second step too..(if ur confused what i mean...ask me.. will pm u what i mean)

things dat grabbed my attention.. the title n also 'diary'  
i really hope Radhi u don't make it too much realistic like u had said yesterday.. all i want is Samrat-Gunjan together at the end n BOTH LIVING..

Chal will b back after reading the whole thing...

Thanks for writing🤗 be happy in whatever ur doing n i know you'l be happy with this🤗

Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
unres
*literaly 4 baar net hang hone ke badh again m typing this for the 5th time*
(award milna chahiye muje for this)
okay enough of my bkwas
cuming to the story...
Thankgod you FINALLY STARTED WRITING
AM SO DAMN HAPPY YAAR :D
chalo hamari baato ka kuch asar hua... :p
*hi 5 to charmee*

wowww
u know wat you have really improved as and writer
trust me on this
no one would ever believe that you might be the same girl who writes those hilarious and famous fun posts...
I mean luk at this man...this is incredible...
How come such stories come to ur mind re
First of of am happy to see that this one will be completed
*dancing*
yaaay
khabar dar adhura choda hai toh
*samji yaa saamjaau*
lol
From the start till the end every word was so precise and perfectly fitting to the whole idea
i loved the diary thing a lottt
thats something totally commendable...sacchi
and
not to forget those amazing amazing amazing names u gave to them
mr so and so - that was the BEST THING ABOUT THIS PART

then wo samrat ke khatarnaak and scary curses and warnings...gosh those were so damn hilarious re
good job

omggg...and then that mosquito ka khoon karna...my god bf kya likhti hai tu yaar
mindblowing

how cn i frgt the end
it was so awesommmeee

plz cont soon...
Am waiting for the next part

ps - am stil in a shock seeing the title...
Aditi toh kal yehi soch rai thi how the hell did u connect two thing so amazingly...Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 10 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tune is TITLE PE STORY LIKHA
*SHOCKED*
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Continuing...

Warnings🤣🤣 Seriously.. have u heard such warning n cursing that sound gross, weird n funny🤣🤣 Samrat rocks... only he can write such warning n Radhi u can think abt such warnings🤣🤣

I liked dis way of writing you know.. Mr. I-M-The-Samrat-Shergill.. looks so cool😳 and oh wow diary also has index.. and the chapters sounds so interesting though m sure it has all kind of emotions in it, be it, happy, sad, heart breaking, loving etc... I loved all the chapters, i mean d titles of chapters...

Sajan scene after Samrat came was hilarious as well as romantic..

Talking abt writing skills, trust me radhi, u can make it best..you know u r a brilliant writer, u know when to write what n truly ur vocabulary is fab.. u pen down ur thoughts n emotions very well.. U can put  emotions in ur stories.. ur r no less then a professional writer... plz do consider what we said yday... n most important for now is complete atleast this story that u have started...

Thank you once again for considering writing🤗🤗
Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
RESS😳😲
Congo mam for ur comeback with bang.  Woahh I didn't expected it for sure.  But seriously first reading again ur stuff is great feeling.  

Title is just too intense I thought for ten times before reading because I had no mood to feel down n thanks to u it wasn't much emotional 

I totally love the first part gunjan thoughts    that was so unique to read Mr. I am stubborn do not mess with me.  Lol as usually samrat character is a charmer n gunjan innocent and sweet.. 
Diary part is for sure scray at same time really very curious to know abut it. Warning s were hilarious radhi only u could think them lol. N dn chapter name wow so intrigued me to read what will be content ..
And here comes samrat s entry . sajanish hug.  Loved the same at teasing like always shy gunjan.   Closure was too good.

Seriously went though many emotions while reading n totally loves DM.  I told u I wouldn't be able to justify still here I commented you are Fab n back with total rocking story.. 

Really made me speechless n restless I want knowww more please see update soon in every condition radhii 

Take care 
Love u for more for writing
Ur Meri 😉
Edited by MSluvsSI - 10 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

RES😲😕

Edited** After reading d 1st para-

So u are using this line for good 'With your Ocean eyes heal me for ever' Well i know what this one line mean.. n where from this one line came from.. Ofcourse 4 of us know where it came from..

Firstly m glad u considered writing.. i hope u also remember what else we told 'with' writing u also have to do something else as dis is only half of what we asked n 1st step is writing, hope u consider d second step too..(if ur confused what i mean...ask me.. will pm u what i mean)

things dat grabbed my attention.. the title n also 'diary'  
i really hope Radhi u don't make it too much realistic like u had said yesterday.. all i want is Samrat-Gunjan together at the end n BOTH LIVING..

Chal will b back after reading the whole thing...

Thanks for writing🤗 be happy in whatever ur doing n i know you'l be happy with this🤗

Lol i can understand your shock statement 🤣

Yup 'With your Ocean Eyes Heal Me Forever' came from my heart you know that 😉
Yup we know that. and this writing is special for 4 of US..  yup you are right about title and diary word. well i dont know how will i make it but i am sure this will be interesting 😆

i am happy 😆🤗
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ocean.eyes-

Tune is TITLE PE STORY LIKHA
*SHOCKED*

i know🤔 aise reaction na de ek to i am already scared  😆

waiting for your comment 😉
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Continuing...

Warnings🤣🤣 Seriously.. have u heard such warning n cursing that sound gross, weird n funny🤣🤣 Samrat rocks... only he can write such warning n Radhi u can think abt such warnings🤣🤣

I liked dis way of writing you know.. Mr. I-M-The-Samrat-Shergill.. looks so cool😳 and oh wow diary also has index.. and the chapters sounds so interesting though m sure it has all kind of emotions in it, be it, happy, sad, heart breaking, loving etc... I loved all the chapters, i mean d titles of chapters...

Sajan scene after Samrat came was hilarious as well as romantic..

Talking abt writing skills, trust me radhi, u can make it best..you know u r a brilliant writer, u know when to write what n truly ur vocabulary is fab.. u pen down ur thoughts n emotions very well.. U can put  emotions in ur stories.. ur r no less then a professional writer... plz do consider what we said yday... n most important for now is complete atleast this story that u have started...

Thank you once again for considering writing🤗🤗

No doubt Samrat Rocks 🤣 even i love it Mr.i-am-smart-Shergill 😆 i think this story will be roller coaster ride 😆

i will consider what you guys told me 😳 yup i cant leave this one incomplete you know that😆