Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha.behroz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awsome lovely nishaya finally i find ur ff manveer so ssweet wow all my fav characters there uday manyata armaan n alll loved ur fff concept very nyc n unique amazing awsome lovely continue soon n pm me 4 sure it's very intresting ur chapter 1 is great mindblowing manveer awsome loved ur whole concept story n linning thinking wow wow conti asap...update fast
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nishaya
how are you
the first chapter was mindblowing
it left me speechless
i mean first the longing for a brother love
is so nicely showed
sibling  are the best gifts of god
but it saddens me that manav
is so blinded with lust of power
and money that this all quality
of life means nothing to him
i feel the guy on the other side
is uday veer singh
eagerly waiting for the next update
thanks for the pm
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: humairaa1

Hey di

Hi sweety

How u? 😊

I am perfectly find and i hope the same for you

Very beautifully written ⭐️

Thank you so much dear

Love it

Thanx again!
Very eager to read next chapter 😃

I am glad!

Thanks for the pm 😊
You are mooost welcome

Plz update soon

I will try to till then take care sissy:-*Edited by nishaya... - 10 years ago
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update nishaya... Cont soon
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hye!
awesome updae, loved it
u have written it very well
do continue soon
i'm waiting to read more
also plz add me to ur pm list
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love it 
its beautiful
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
great job.

loved it loads.

continue soon.
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please update waiting eagerly
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey me again i am extremely sorry for being so late in updating but this days i am really busy due to many things i would really like to thank my readers to cooperate with me and wait patiently

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:
SunsnowSkaliya178saakhi01humairaa1...anju...annabh
so here is that chapter two of my ss

Chappy 2
Manyata was about to ask again the identity of the person on the other side when reciever got snatched away from her hand.
"how dare you to enter my personal suit. I have told you a hundred times to stay away from me and my stuffs,RIGHT!Don't you get that thing straight in your head.",Manav fired at her angrily.
Manyata trembled in fear as he gave her you-disgust-me look. She started sweating tremendously and was shaking like a dried leaf,her throat was stuck while the elagations on her continued.
"you are really impossible Manyata but now its the peak of my tolerance and "I" cannot take it easy anymore.", he precised glaring at her,"if you are to stay in this house then you better be in command or else you know what my "ANGER" can lead to."
And this was enough,her eyes got all teary and her heart thumped with cocktails of emotions where fear, misery, helplessness and tension,everything was in accurate.
Without saying a word,she ran towards her room as fast as her legs could support.
      ~~~~~~~   {******************************************}  ~~~~~~~
 All this while,Uday had been listening to their talks,he knew that it was not Manav whom he was talking with,but then "WHO" was Manyata?And why was she being shouted at? He kept the reciever back all confused.
"May be it was his girl" he thought and grinned to himself,"so you are not a saint either Mr.opponent. Well, good to know that."
He now turned towards the bed looking at girl sleeping there due to depressant. He had thought of enjoying with her but last night the moment he tried to force her,she fainted and it was due to those drug which had been injected to her while kidnapping as "THIS GIRL" could really shout. He examined her once again, she was indeed pretty with a perfect carvature but an innocence was still there on her face. She was flawless and bold but then suddenly he remembered the way she challenged him clarified it to him that this girl was more than just brave, May be 'SMART' and even above th
at 'IN NEED' or else why would she take up such a risky task and with this thought, an IDEA struck him. He smirked at his own devilish mind and said out loudly,"Time for the show Mr opponent. BE READY!"

~~~~~~~   {******************************************}  ~~~~~~~
In the Singhania mansion,everything was silent as the party was over except the room near the terrace lawn. The pitiful cry of her sobbing made everything around grex. Today, she missed her dad, she missed her mom but more than that she missed her bhai,her best companion with whom she had beautiful moments in her past and one of them just flashed in front of her
FLASHBACK
"Nahi,nahi, nahi mujhe lakhi ke gift me bhai ka woh camela (camera) hi chahiye.",cried little Manyata and sat on the floor stubbornly
"lekin beta woh toh bhai ki hai na? Hum apko dusri dila denge, ab plz rakhi bandhiye unhe.",insisted her dad lovingly
"no, hume wohi chahiye."she was not ready to give up at all.
Manav who had been looking at his sister antics all this while, went to his room and came back with his camera.
"ye lo chhona(shona)." he handed the camera to her.
"wow mujhe camela mil gaya, camela mil gaya." she danced in excitement but then noticed her brother and felt guilty for once
"bhai tum sad ho?"she asked innocently
"nahi toh aur tujhe khush lakhna toh meri duty hai kyunki main tela (tera)bala(bada)bhai hu na." he said this with so much of love that she couldn't stop herself from hugging him.
End of Flashback
She was crying like mad remembering those beautiful days and she cursed her fate for the day when she made that gravest mistake and all these love and affection vanished from her life like the end of dream. Every thing from the past was just reorganising in her mind when suddenly she remembered her "SANA CHOPRA" she stood up at once as if a bullet had been shot past by her. "Sana is in trouble" echoed in her mind and she ran out of door towards her brother's lounge to face the storm AGAIN!

so done with the chappy
do hit the like button and comment
i am a bit dissapointed by such low response
so next update only after 20+ likes

Edited by nishaya... - 10 years ago
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice update, looking forward to the next chapter...
Update next one soon...