Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: roopali15

hey when will u update

by today evening
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Nash.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: annabh

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

updating
Nash.. thumbnail
Guys, i am really Very Very Very sorry for such late update but what to do i really have a hectic schedule this days and to add up to that i have my ill-health. So please forgive me and here is the chappy 3 of ibadat, it does not have any maanveer scene but it will clear out your confusion about Sana so plz do read it and leave behind your reviews as because soon m planning to give a double update! and

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet786jrooaRsaakkaangel_jaraSunsnowSkaliya178tazeen...ManveerangelPrincessSumbalTHEfanOFheartzroopali15fireroad99seratcapriyahumairaa1pari_poojasaakhi01...anju...anushruthihuma12.MAHI1198Asmimelodydreamyjenniceannabh,

Chappy 3

Sitting in that dark huge lounge, he only fuddled about his coldness towards his OWN sister but could not reach to any conclusion as to whether he was being fair with Manyata or not. Yes, it was her mistake that ruined his life but then wasn't even she suffering. Atleast he had his world around him but for her, she had no one and the one she had was also manipulated by him, "SANA CHOPRA", her only best friend whom he had so brutally pushed in the trap of his enemy
He knew that Sana would do anything to save her sister's life who suffered from cancer and that is how he dragged her into his world or rather say used her as a weapon to safeguard himself. He remembered how helpless was she while signing that contract that formed the deal between!

Flashback
he was sitting in his office having some discussion with his clients when she entered all worried and pale as if she would faint any moment.
" plz listen to me Manav",she almost pleaded

"i am in a meeting , can't you see that." he spat

"but thats not important than what i have to say so plz just for once."this time her eyes were all teary.

He asked the people to move out nd without even offering her a seat, he gestured her to continue.

"my sister is having cancer Manav and there is no way that i can afford to give her a better treatment so if you can, i mean if you could..."she stammered like swallowing a lump down her throat.

"are you asking me to give you money" came his sharp reply.

"i am not asking you for money mr.singhania but i do need your help and i can do anything in return of that"she said though with full determination yet she could help those tears in her eyes from swelling up.

Manav knew that this girl was confident,talented and a brain with intelligence and that was just a "PERFECT MATCH" for his plan.
"alright then since you can do anything then i would not dissappoint you." he said looking straight into her eyes.
And the very next day he made her sign that contract which stated that she would work in a Singh enterprizes as a scout and transfer all the necessary information to him. She had no other way out than to sign those papers with trembling hand while he stood there smirking.
Flashback ends
He was so engrossed in his world of thoughts that he didn't realise that Manyata was standing right in front of him with her eyes swollen up and lips quivering as though trying to say something since ages.

Sana's eyes opened and she saw him sitting comfortably on his sofa with a glass of wine in his eyes.
"so miss chopra, had a beauty sleep?"uday asked smirking

She threw a dirty look at him and rolled her eyes in disgust. Something at the back of her head was instigating her that something horrendous was coming on her way when she noticed those sparkle in his eyes.
While Uday just sat there all composed drinking from his glass.
"you didn't answer me, miss scout. Are you ok?"he asked again
"do you really expect me to be ok in YOUR BEDROOM."she replied sarcastically.
"well,i dont but then i guess its still better than that dark room where my people had locked u but then you know what Miss scout,you really dont know how to judge things!"he walked upto her and sat next to her on the bed.
"what is that you mean,"she was confused with that statement of his and stood up to avoid his nearness.
"oh common, Sana, thats what ur name is right! Well,you see there is nothing about you till date that i dont know and dont be surprized afterall there is nothing about us till date that YOU dont know and there is no way that i am going to set you free to go spreading our secrets arounds the city."he said giving her a triumph look and continued,"but then i do want you to be free, only if..."he spoke walking towards her while Sana was all in state of bewilderence
"only if what?"she asked looking straight into his eyes
"only if you do that for us what you have been doing for your so-called boss and trust me we will be a better help for you than him and that a word of MINE."He leaned to her and gave a peck on her cheeks.
She shrugged him off with all might and gave him her most pathetic look,"you want to work for you, and what hell on the earth makes you think that i will do that."
Uday,"well that hell on the earth is the fact that you have a sister and you would definately not want her to suffer because of you and that too when she is already suffering."
Sana felt the world zooming around her, what was happening, just because she was a girl from middle class and was in need of money, everyone was trying to extract the hell out of her to their benefits. First Manav and now this man, is this the world that God had created where one just tried to make the other more and more miserable. No, now no more she would not dance on their tune anymore!
"Do whatever you want to Udayveer Singh but i have had enough of this dirty games and as it is that i have been trapped by you and you will let me live if i dont work for you so i will definately not be able to give the details to Manav and he will then leave my sister to die and if i work for you,i will never be able to face myself and my sister who would never want me to stoop so low."she almost fired at him in one breath and looked away as she could no longer hold back her tears.
He was shocked at her reply as he had definately not expected this outburst.
"then what are you going to do?"he pulled by her wrist making her look at him.
But then suddenly his phone rang flashing the caller id"informer"
He answered it and as the call ended he had a wide smile on his face
"you never told me that your boss had a younger sister, Manyata, thats her right"he said smirking at Sana while Sana was stunned and all she could murmer was,"pp..l.eesee dont."

SANA CHOPRA

so done with the chappy
do hit the like button and comment
so next update only after 20+ likes

Edited by nishaya... - 10 years ago
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai, its very nice chapter. Poor Sana i felt bad for her situation. Uday and Manav both are manipulative. I just hate these guys. Eagerly waiting for next chapter.
huma12. thumbnail
Awsssmmm looking forword fr manveer first encounter
Nash.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: capriya

Hai, its very nice chapter. Poor Sana i felt bad for her situation. Uday and Manav both are manipulative. I just hate these guys. Eagerly waiting for next chapter.

Hi Capriya! I am glad that you liked it

Ya Sana's character is pitiful but then she will be the strongest element of the story in further chappy.

.I will surely be updating soon!
Nash.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: huma12.

Awsssmmm looking forword fr manveer first encounter

Thanx Huma!

And Manveer will meet soon!
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update nisha.