last days of junoon - CVs messed up

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

pretty depressed after reading the axing article to post anything.. but will do it for Junoon's sake😊

now that lakhan was in & the track getting interesting the drama hv gone under the radar. Even though lakhan was shown like 2mins.. he was more fun to watch then the skeleton...I wonder whether the cvs hv any brain😑..guys if u come to the forum u cld c no matter wat's our opinion on lot of things but we all sing the same chorus!!! get shalu's character out OR reduce the screen time.. cause it's torture to watch her🀒.. do cvs listen?? instead she become the main protagonist more screen time & more audience disappear😑... please do ur home work.  I was told that any drama Sara Khan steps in has only headed for disaster.

okie let's discuss last nite - shalu again totally annoying with her screen time & crocodile tears😑.  ADNI's performance was excellentπŸ‘.  Lakhan so cute as usualπŸ‘. Hudda for once got my approval.. way to go for once I liked his attitude towards db.πŸ‘ 

precap: awesome 3 musketeers hv joined force?  shld be getting more interesting now?  okie frens how did you'll find the epi?
Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Sara pls get out of dis show, don't even know Y she did dis show...it was already in doldrums, but CVs must hv thought tht she would be the saving grace of dis show as she has been in her previous shows. But noone can save a sinking ship...not even Sara.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

As for those claiming tht which ever show Sara enters its headed for disaster, let me get the facts right. Bidaai was never the same show after Sara's character got killed and finally d makers had to drop the curtains for the show. In RMJ Sara replaced the main female lead and the show finally took off and though the show wasn't all the gr8 but it survived for more than a year after Sara's entry...and if ppl still want to stick to the line tht it was Sara's entry tht lead to d demise of this show, then all I hv to say is tht she sure has a commanding presence then tht just coz of her the show ended in spite of ppl loving the leads so much! So as I said before...Hats off to her!πŸ˜‰
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Very Good post... ADINI rocks... πŸ˜Š
But 1 think i can't understand why Meera go with IP why not meera showing any drama ??😲
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Very Good post... ADINI rocks... πŸ˜Š

But 1 think i can't understand why Meera go with IP why not meera showing any drama ??😲

thanks br200910 I wish v had gd writers ADNI's talent r being wasted
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah Sara pls get out of dis show, don't even know Y she did dis show...it was already in doldrums, but CVs must hv thought tht she would be the saving grace of dis show as she has been in her previous shows. But noone can save a sinking ship...not even Sara.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thanks 4 ur comments.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah Sara pls get out of dis show, don't even know Y she did dis show...it was already in doldrums, but CVs must hv thought tht she would be the saving grace In RMJ Sara replaced the main female lead and the show finally took off and though the show wasn't all the gr8 but it survived for more than a year after Sara's entry...and if ppl still want to stick to the line tht it was Sara's entry tht lead to d demise of this show, then all I hv to say is tht she sure has a commanding presence then tht just coz of her the show ended in spite of ppl loving the leads so much! So as I said before...Hats off to her!πŸ˜‰

You Know the truth Munira.

I don't know many things about India serials . But Sara's Bidai was a gr8 show. And she got 50 awards for her role in it. She got alot of fans and Big Boss made her more famous.

After Akash became nigative Junoon TRP's went down . And PH thought of Sara's entry to save the show. How I wish she didn't accept it. πŸ˜• coz cvs had no clear idea about her role . Sometimes the shows her lech , sometimes a sociaty active. Times tough goon , times helpless housewife. Poor Sara she didn't know what to do and how to act. But I guess she has to leave the show as soon as possible , coz this bad writing costed her more and more.    
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Shanti for this post.

Yes that epi was realy good. Hudda made me lough coz he was very confident . He showed Shalu his real colours.

Mishraji's looks were very cheating. So he is leaving Shalu now.

Mishrain lipstick was disaster . And her carachter is the most undefined in Junoon. But made me lough also.

Lakhan in the precap is promising . So he came back to kick Shalu out of the show..good luck Lakku.

But it is Adni chemistry . And that Jannat which stole the show. Wow . It is realy intresting to see how could Meera get out of this mess.

IP is a man who don't forgive easily . So I guess he wants to punish Meera now and not to make her fall in love with him . Remember Shanti when I was talking about those slaps and how should he react to hem ? He is doing more than what I asked for.

Edited by awida - 10 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You Know the truth Munira.

I don't know many things about India serials . But Sara's Bidai was a gr8 show. And she got 50 awards for her role in it. She got alot of fans and Big Boss made her more famous.

After Akash became nigative Junoon TRP's went down . And PH thought of Sara's entry to save the show. How I wish she didn't accept it. πŸ˜• coz cvs had no clear idea about her role . Sometimes the shows her lech , sometimes a sociaty active. Times tough goon , times helpless housewife. Poor Sara she didn't know what to do and how to act. But I guess she has to leave the show as soon as possible , coz this bad writing costed her more and more.    

Yeah I don't know what Sara was thinking when she took up dis show. Hope dey end her character and u guys get back ur Mithvi story.😊

Also many ppl may hv left the show, but many ppl including myself started watching it only after Sara's entry. But I know most of Sara's fans, in fact none of Sara's fans post here, coz of the unnecessary bashing and name-calling that she gets, but I hv seen her fans commenting on her profile page. I may be the only one coming and defending her it seemsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, but that's coz I know tht tht's d only thing I'll do, but would never bash anyone else however tempted I am.πŸ˜†

Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As for those claiming tht which ever show Sara enters its headed for disaster, let me get the facts right. Bidaai was never the same show after Sara's character got killed and finally d makers had to drop the curtains for the show. In RMJ Sara replaced the main female lead and the show finally took off and though the show wasn't all the gr8 but it survived for more than a year after Sara's entry...and if ppl still want to stick to the line tht it was Sara's entry tht lead to d demise of this show, then all I hv to say is tht she sure has a commanding presence then tht just coz of her the show ended in spite of ppl loving the leads so much! So as I said before...Hats off to her!πŸ˜‰

I don't think it is completely story fault. It was a great show, which hooked people even after so many months of disastrous story line. 

What ever excuses we can give for Sarah, we can give the same to the role of IP. His role also started same way as Sarah's role. Bad guy Don,  wife beating person, whom his own wife tried to kill. Who might be the killer of lead Prithvi. But this role got sympathy of most of the audience. Of course not all.. :) Still every body appreciates Adi in his negative role. When he fell in love for Meera, everybody thought that it is pure love, and it is not his fault to fell in love with Meera for her pure love.

But Sara is a compelte failure. Even when she cried or scared, nobody is sympathetic. When she fell in love for Prithvi, she couldn't portray as true love. Her appearance, walking style, dialogue delivery gave the feel of an item girl, but not a woman who needs second chance in her life. she neither liked by people as other villains like kalki,lakhan, nor had some sympathy ( to some extent) as Akash.  I completely take it as her failure in that role.  If she is successful, eventhough we want MITHVI together, we should feel sorry for Sarah, for not getting Prithvi.

If you talk about her continuing in the show, that might be because of agreement with Production house or advance already given to her, but definitely not because of her performance.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: jslakshmi

I don't think it is completely story fault. It was a great show, which hooked people even after so many months of disastrous story line. 

What ever excuses we can give for Sarah, we can give the same to the role of IP. His role also started same way as Sarah's role. Bad guy Don,  wife beating person, whom his own wife tried to kill. Who might be the killer of lead Prithvi. But this role got sympathy of most of the audience. Of course not all.. :) Still every body appreciates Adi in his negative role. When he fell in love for Meera, everybody thought that it is pure love, and it is not his fault to fell in love with Meera for her pure love.

But Sara is a compelte failure. Even when she cried or scared, nobody is sympathetic. When she fell in love for Prithvi, she couldn't portray as true love. Her appearance, walking style, dialogue delivery gave the feel of an item girl, but not a woman who needs second chance in her life. she neither liked by people as other villains like kalki,lakhan, nor had some sympathy ( to some extent) as Akash.  I completely take it as her failure in that role.  If she is successful, eventhough we want MITHVI together, we should feel sorry for Sarah, for not getting Prithvi.

If you talk about her continuing in the show, that might be because of agreement with Production house or advance already given to her, but definitely not because of her performance.

It's funny how the negative roles of Shalu and IP gets compared, when even as a negative char IP continues to be a noble soul, whereas in a -ve role Shalu is doing is totally repulsive. I too find her character repulsive, whereas I find IP's character being shown as remorseful and not crossing the line.

Also it's unfair to compare the 2, coz here is dis serial Aditya is already the darling of the fans, and though many want Aditya back as Prithvi he does get a lot of leeway and benefit of doubt when portraying IP. Whereas the exact opposite happened in Sara's case. Even b4 she could establish herself in d show and given a chance to prove herself, der was a lot of ruckus against her and she was rejected outright. Now the CVs r confused and don't know how to redeem her character, but even if it's redeemable, ppl hv already decided to reject it and hence I wish her role ends it the show and u guys get back ur Mithvi.

I wonder if the advance given to her (which I seriously doubt) is more than the losses the serial is making coz of her presence???? Either ways it just reinforces my question that does Sara command such importance???

Edit:

@ red - If Shalu did not potray true love for P, as IP has done for Meera then dat's coz tht's how her character was supposed to be. Such a pathetically sketched character it is anyways. So yes dislike the character, but can't fault Sara's acting.

Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago