last days of junoon - CVs messed up - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=awida

IP is a man who don't forgive easily . So I guess he wants to punish Meera now and not to make her fall in love with him . Remember Shanti when I was talking about those slaps and how should he react to hem ? He is doing more than what I asked for.

[/QUOTE]

u shld be happy πŸ˜ƒ hmmm let's c wat's gonna happen

I don't think it is completely story fault. It was a great show, which hooked people even after so many months of disastrous story line. 

What ever excuses we can give for Sarah, we can give the same to the role of IP. His role also started same way as Sarah's role. Bad guy Don,  wife beating person, whom his own wife tried to kill. Who might be the killer of lead Prithvi. But this role got sympathy of most of the audience. Of course not all.. :) Still every body appreciates Adi in his negative role. When he fell in love for Meera, everybody thought that it is pure love, and it is not his fault to fell in love with Meera for her pure love.

But Sara is a compelte failure. Even when she cried or scared, nobody is sympathetic. When she fell in love for Prithvi, she couldn't portray as true love. Her appearance, walking style, dialogue delivery gave the feel of an item girl, but not a woman who needs second chance in her life. she neither liked by people as other villains like kalki,lakhan, nor had some sympathy ( to some extent) as Akash.  I completely take it as her failure in that role.  If she is successful, eventhough we want MITHVI together, we should feel sorry for Sarah, for not getting Prithvi.

agree with u she din portray the character well.

It's funny how the negative roles of Shalu and IP gets compared, when even as a negative char IP continues to be a noble soul, whereas in a -ve role Shalu is doing is totally repulsive. I too find her character repulsive, whereas I find IP's character being shown as remorseful and not crossing the line.

Also it's unfair to compare the 2, coz here is dis serial Aditya is already the darling of the fans, and though many want Aditya back as Prithvi he does get a lot of leeway and benefit of doubt when portraying IP. Whereas the exact opposite happened in Sara's case. Even b4 she could establish herself in d show and given a chance to prove herself, der was a lot of ruckus against her and she was rejected outright. Now the CVs r confused and don't know how to redeem her character, but even if it's redeemable, ppl hv already decided to reject it and hence I wish her role ends it the show and u guys get back ur Mithvi.

I wonder if the advance given to her (which I seriously doubt) is more than the losses the serial is making coz of her presence???? Either ways it just reinforces my question that does Sara command such importance???

Edit:

@ red - If Shalu did not potray true love for P, as IP has done for Meera then dat's coz tht's how her character was supposed to be. Such a pathetically sketched character it is anyways. So yes dislike the character, but can't fault Sara's acting.

I was neutral with Sarah wen she 1st came in Junoon cause for as I'm concerned tis r all actors... as long as the actors can make me accept the character they portray - i'm fine..but unfortunately the character the cvs created & Sarah's portrayal both failed to impress me.. not only me..many in junoon it's evident in all the negative remarks she receives in this forum.   Maybe for her fans sake it wld be best for her to leave this show.
Agree adni rockzz πŸ‘ laking agar Prithvi hi show me nahi hai tohh  keya fayda ,,,,, πŸ˜’
😊 ok. For me it is first show of Aitya, Mouni and Sara. So I don't know and want to compare with history..

I hear your POC. Still I am not convinced with character or story. I understand the role of all other -ve characters Kalki, Lakhan, Akash, IP and they did/are doing justice to their role as -ve. 

The only +ve thing I see with Sara's character is, just because of her failure in that role, Aditya got an opportunity of double role. It is my POC. No personal arguments pls.

Anyhow at the end of the day, we all want Sarah to leave the show ASAP. Common Agreement on thisπŸ‘

Originally posted by Bmoni

Agree adni rockzz πŸ‘ laking agar Prithvi hi show me nahi hai tohh  keya fayda ,,,,, πŸ˜’

yes dear,  ADNI rocks!!! no question abt it...now tat v hv lakhan v only need a gd story with Prithvi's entry to turn the trp rating!!!! 
Let's not have any personal arguments .. everyone shared their views -  I'm happy to receive positive & negative views -  thanks to all those who commented -  wld prefer my post to b a friendly place where anyone can leave their honest comment be it positive or negative without having to justify or defend it.

THANK YOU ALL!!!😊
now serial is on scanner and going to axe soon
but their db love is not getting over thts y her screenspace is not reducing and she still tortureing us.
first was akash den letching db now her letching hubyy
when will prithvi come and mithvi will be together
i hope so at the end epi.
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

now serial is on scanner and going to axe soon
but their db love is not getting over thts y her screenspace is not reducing and she still tortureing us.
first was akash den letching db now her letching hubyy
when will prithvi come and mithvi will be together
i hope so at the end epi.

yes fren such a pity...esp now that lakhan is back & the story kind of turning interesting 😭
Originally posted by crazy-nut

yes fren such a pity...esp now that lakhan is back & the story kind of turning interesting 😭

lakhan part is quite funny relief to watchπŸ˜†