last days of junoon - CVs messed up - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
yes frens we all want sara out.
I was suspecting 4 a while dis would happend, da show never gets promotion and no repeat telecast at all.Eversince sara's entry trp fell down drastically.even during akash track it managed 2 hold 0.7,0.8 points

To MYP i cant believe she is da same person who created veera where a beautiful bonding is shown between brother and sister.But she totally ruined Junoon.she started with such an unique concept she had the most amazing actors,everyone has put there heart and soul into it.But now its really really sad becoz of her no one is being appriciated and there work is not being recognised.
Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

[

yes fren such a pity...esp now that lakhan is back & the story kind of turning interesting 😭
[/QUOTE]
lakhan part is quite funny relief to watchπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

that's the fun part about Lakhan..even though he is a villain it's more fun to watch him. 😊
Originally posted by muniatunia

yes frens we all want sara out.
I was suspecting 4 a while dis would happend, da show never gets promotion and no repeat telecast at all.Eversince sara's entry trp fell down drastically.even during akash track it managed 2 hold 0.7,0.8 points

To MYP i cant believe she is da same person who created veera where a beautiful bonding is shown between brother and sister.But she totally ruined Junoon.she started with such an unique concept she had the most amazing actors,everyone has put there heart and soul into it.But now its really really sad becoz of her no one is being appriciated and there work is not being recognised.

I think she wanted to try something new.. which started very interesting in the beginning but honestly don't know wat happen in the middle all started go down hill.. now with bringing lakhan back I think they r trying to redeem themselves.. for mithvians sake let's give them a chance. hopefully this serial can sustain itself.

yesss fed u with sara and her crktr... viewrs are annoyed with her appearance so CVs are increasing her screen time as they always do that which we dont want... πŸ˜•,,,,,,,,AdNi are always there wth the superb chemistry either its IP in front or Prithvi ...love them ...❀️ ...
Originally posted by aafii

yesss fed u with sara and her crktr... viewrs are annoyed with her appearance so CVs are increasing her screen time as they always do that which we dont want... πŸ˜•,,,,,,,,AdNi are always there wth the superb chemistry either its IP in front or Prithvi ...love them ...❀️ ...

yes love ADNI chemistry 😊
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Yeah I don't know what Sara was thinking when she took up dis show. Hope dey end her character and u guys get back ur Mithvi story.😊

Also many ppl may hv left the show, but many ppl including myself started watching it only after Sara's entry. But I know most of Sara's fans, in fact none of Sara's fans post here, coz of the unnecessary bashing and name-calling that she gets, but I hv seen her fans commenting on her profile page. I may be the only one coming and defending her it seemsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, but that's coz I know tht tht's d only thing I'll do, but would never bash anyone else however tempted I am.πŸ˜†

Got to agree with Itidal and u ...  Sara may have been excellent in Bidaii which was years ago ... But her entry in Junoon was the death knell - for a few reasons

1. She came on the heels of Akash ... 

2. Her ill portrayal of her character has been jarring on our nerves. 

3. She was supposed to have been a brief character in the story but I am sure she played politics to take up most of the screen time which does not go well with Junoon fans ... 

4. Junoon was not about her but due to favoritism the maximum screen time was hers for no valid reason. ... 

5. Her character was supposed to be a simple woman in trouble -- but she turned into a pain in the neck with her grating dialogbaazi, OTT hair n makeup that makes it hard to  view, not to forget the skin show and fake/ filled  lips ...Fans of junoon do not love this much artificiality. Hence the terms used about her..

6. The more we requested Mithvi together, the more we see Sara -- why? She is a vamp and we will be fine with her villany in limits -- these past few months of her have crossed all lines of decency.

7. Promotion of her as a protagonist in the show is ridiculous because of the above mentioned reason.

8. The story is about MITHVI and events in their story  -- not some past starlet who wants the show to revolve around her.

9. This politics has dragged on for over 3 months with the story only trying to pander to her vs focus on Mithvi.

Hence the sincere wish that  she has played out her role and its time to move on to greener pastures where she will have an appreciative audience. Just not Junoon as Junoon was never hers nor will it be.

Originally posted by prem_diwani

Got to agree with Itidal and u ...  Sara may have been excellent in Bidaii which was years ago ... But her entry in Junoon was the death knell - for a few reasons

1. She came on the heels of Akash ... 

2. Her ill portrayal of her character has been jarring on our nerves. 

3. She was supposed to have been a brief character in the story but I am sure she played politics to take up most of the screen time which does not go well with Junoon fans ... 

4. Junoon was not about her but due to favoritism the maximum screen time was hers for no valid reason. ... 

5. Her character was supposed to be a simple woman in trouble -- but she turned into a pain in the neck with her grating dialogbaazi, OTT hair n makeup that makes it hard to  view, not to forget the skin show and fake/ filled  lips ...Fans of junoon do not love this much artificiality. Hence the terms used about her..

6. The more we requested Mithvi together, the more we see Sara -- why? She is a vamp and we will be fine with her villany in limits -- these past few months of her have crossed all lines of decency.

7. Promotion of her as a protagonist in the show is ridiculous because of the above mentioned reason.

8. The story is about MITHVI and events in their story  -- not some past starlet who wants the show to revolve around her.

9. This politics has dragged on for over 3 months with the story only trying to pander to her vs focus on Mithvi.

Hence the sincere wish that  she has played out her role and its time to move on to greener pastures where she will have an appreciative audience. Just not Junoon as Junoon was never hers nor will it be.

I do get what u are saying and after watching the show as loyal audiences for such a long time for the leads, to suddenly hv a character playing a vamp getting soo much of importance and seeming like the main protagonists is irking u loyal fans. That's totally understandable...but what I am defending against is the bashing that Sara is being subjected to. I don't mind if a character is bashed, coz it's just a fictitious character, but to bash the person playing d character is not done.

It gets all the more ridiculous when ppl start speculating abt politics being played and blaming someone just coz she seems an easy target, without there being an iota of truth in it.

Also I am just trying to put forward an alternative POV as it seems most r hell bent on making Sara the villian here. As I keep saying if the CVs aren't ending the track and keep giving her importance, then it could be coz ppl r liking her (nd by ppl I do mean ppl outside d forum who watch the show for the story and not just for the awesome chemistry of the leads) or else she is sooo powerful in d TV industry to force a PH to continue wid her, even if d show is losing commercially???πŸ˜•

Originally posted by khamosshhh

I do get what u are saying and after watching the show as loyal audiences for such a long time for the leads, to suddenly hv a character playing a vamp getting soo much of importance and seeming like the main protagonists is irking u loyal fans. That's totally understandable...but what I am defending against is the bashing that Sara is being subjected to. I don't mind if a character is bashed, coz it's just a fictitious character, but to bash the person playing d character is not done.

It gets all the more ridiculous when ppl start speculating abt politics being played and blaming someone just coz she seems an easy target, without there being an iota of truth in it.

Also I am just trying to put forward an alternative POV as it seems most r hell bent on making Sara the villian here. As I keep saying if the CVs aren't ending the track and keep giving her importance, then it could be coz ppl r liking her (nd by ppl I do mean ppl outside d forum who watch the show for the story and not just for the awesome chemistry of the leads) or else she is sooo powerful in d TV industry to force a PH to continue wid her, even if d show is losing commercially???πŸ˜•

Thanks for your comments.. points noted i totally could understand it from your POV esp being a fan of her.