Gumrah Season 3

SAKSHI TANWAR & RAM KAPOOR

jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor should be the anchor of Gumraah. In fact Sakshi Ji gave her opinion on one of the episodes of Gumraah season 2. The duo simply rock. Both are veteran actors. They are doing a wonderful job in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Amrita Mukherjee aka Peehu should accompany them. I just love them. BALH rocks. Both are so popular names in tellydom.  Edited by jklp - 10 years ago

moonkmh thumbnail
i agree that sakshi ji n ram are awsome but karan is doing great job as host..n m really happy seeing that its a youth show n hosted by a young guy only 😳
kavyasam thumbnail
Yep both Ram and Sakshi are popular as well, they  can always Co - Host,  they would be good anchors :D

However Karan is the face of Gumrah, he is associated with it in more ways than just hosting.  He is also the youth icon and is more connected to the concept and show.

Edited by kavyasam - 10 years ago
shibz thumbnail
why Gumrah? koi aur show nahi?😆

Prem Kamath
general manager and executive vice president, Channel V said "there cannot be a 'Gumrah' without Karan Kundra". 😊
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
I think ram n saakshi are better as ram n priya... n i dont think any1 can host gumrah better than karan kundra!!!
Minionite thumbnail
It's a youth show so I feel that the host should be a youth as well. And I like Karan. No one can host like he is.
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I beg to differ. None can match Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor. The name of Smriti Irani Ji must be added as she is veteran just like Sakshi Ji. Especially Sakshi Ji has done anchoring earlier & is a veteran actress. She is well known as Kavita in serial Kavita & Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Sakshi Ji & Ram Ji came to this industry when karan was not there in this industry. They are much more experienced than karan. Sakshi Ji has popularity even outside India as Parvati Agarwal in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki which is an epic show which ran for 8 years. Ram Ji has popularity as Rahul in epic show Ghar Ek Mandir. & also in Kavita with another veteran Smriti Irani. I dont think Karan has done any show which is popular like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki ( 2000) & Ghar Ek Mandir ( 2000). Sakshi Ji , Smriti Ji & Ram Ji are evergreen. Edited by jklp - 10 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
helllooo...why only gumrahhh??????

there are so many other crime based n other reality shows on tv...
u feel the same for all other shows n thier host/anchor???

u think ram ji n saakshi ji can connect bettter wid the youth audiences???

n why r u comparing them wid karan?????🥱

Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
pehle ye batao..aapka problem kya hai??? why bringing up ur RaYa to gumrah??? n there is no comparison. Ram n sakshi are amazing in their own space so as karan. There is no one who can connect to youth like karan. so u better not judge anyone. N if u want to go on praising Ram Sakshi please there is BALH forum already.
moonkmh thumbnail
N ya we are very happy that our karan is not part of any ghisa pita saas bahu drama till now...