Gumrah Season 3

DNA:Karan Kundra helps cops nab a criminal

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Karan Kundra helps cops nab a criminal

Saturday, Aug 3, 2013, 13:09 IST | Agency: DNA
Karan Kundra

He is popular for hosting the teen crime show Gumrah but recently Karan Kundra  himself got into real action. Last week he was shooting at the skywalk adjacent to Ghatkopar railway station late in the night. It was raining heavily and there was nobody around except Karan, the director, cameraman and an attendant. Just when they started rolling the camera, Karan saw a man running from the opposite side towards him.

At first he ignored him but when he saw some men chasing him and yelling at him to stop, he got distracted. Says Karan, "We got a call from the production team that a lot of top cops were in the vicinity. I realised something was wrong. My cameraman then tried to stop the guy but he was pushed. When the guy was crossing me, I reacted instinctively.

Though he was threatening to kill me if I try to stop him I kicked him and he fell. Within minutes the cops came, picked him up and vanished!" Till date Karan is wondering who was the culprit. Who knows, Karan may have ended helping the cops catch a dreaded criminal!

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1869384/report-karan-kundra-helps-cops-nab-a-criminal

Edited by shibz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mere rozi roti kab kaise chalegi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

tune mere ek lauta sahara chin liya πŸ˜‘

tfs 

shibz thumbnail
maine wait kiya tha teraπŸ˜† tu toh na aayi...toh main post kardi
Minionite thumbnail
Ah a real life hero. TFS
kavyasam thumbnail
good job Karan πŸ‘πŸΌ   woh jo koi bhi ho  karan ko maarne ki dhamki de raha tha? lol, fool kahi ka.

TFS  Shibz.
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...

real hero