AarYa OS "You Are My Rain"...Chapter-5, page-55

Posted: 10 years ago

"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SHALU, 

A VERY VERY VERY BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU". 

Yes friends it was my One of the Sweetest and Dearest Friend Shalu's (@shalini98) Birthday on the Fourth of August (4th August). 
I wanted to give this OS as her birthday gift on that day, but as I was very busy, I didn't got time to write it. 

So it's a very very very Belated Birthday Gift to Shalu from Nikki.

Actually Shalu is the one who made me write "Meant To Be" my very first FF.

All those months back, When I told her that I've a story in my mind for a FF, but I'm too scared to write it (as I didn't knew how to Pen Down my thoughts), Shalu's the one who (along with my another close friend Aditi), encouraged me to got for it. Without even knowing what the story is, what the concept was, she had full faith and confidence in me, more than I could ever had in me. 

Shalu first encouraged me, then pushed me and then (when I was still not ready to write it) Shalu literally scolded me, so one fine day, I finally sat down and wrote the Prologue. Which became an instant Hit. And well the rest is history.
Those who are regular readers,  are in love with MTB. Those who had stopped to read it after few chapters (because of the way I was portraying Aarti's character ), well some of them have started to read it again and comment also, which is like a Huge Achievement for me.

So Shalu I want to THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, for making me write this Beautiful story (which I Personally Love so Much). And my Dearest and Sweetest Friend, This OS is a Gift, a Dedication to you, from your Di, NIKKI DI. 

LOVE YOU SWEETY, ALWAYS 

So all the the Readers of "Meant To Be" and my sweet Shalu, here's an short OS "You Are My Rain" 
Well I know the title sounds weird , but the I loved this title, as I personally feel that Rain Played an important part in AarYa's life.
It had rained on the day when AarYa were first arrested, right after their Engagement.
It had Rained when Aarti had saved Yash from the flooded water and had confessed, to an unconscious Yash, that she's in LOVE WITH HIM.

And it was THE RAIN, which had finally brought AarYa closer, in Mumbai on USS RAAT 

So this time also, RAIN will play an Important part in their Life.

The track of this OS, will happen couple of months after their return from lalithpur. Yash and Aarti have become friends. 
In Lalithpur, Aarti had told Yash about her been an divorcee and not a widow. Yash after some time has accepted it and forgiven Aarti, along with the rest of the family members.
Yash to had apologized to Aarti for his behavior post Mumbai.

Aarti's love for Yash is growing day by day, but our tube light Yash is confused for his feelings for his Aartiji. 
Here I'll show that Yash himself will realize that he's in Love with Aarti (without anyone's help) and then how he'll confess it on One Rainy Night in Mumbai 

I wanted to write it in one part only, but as usual it looks like, it'll be a two chapter OS. And who knows the way I write, it might turn into a multiple part also. ( as you all know how much I love to write in detail) 

Actually I needed a break from intense track of MTB, so I was looking for something light and romantic, and last week suddenly this track came into my mind. I hope that you'll Love it. (don't worry you'll get an update on MTB within few days)

So my friends here's another one of Nikki's Creation on her Beloved AarYa

"You Are My Rain"

________***********************_____________________
Index 

Chapter one on page one itself 

Edited by lovely_nikki - 9 years ago

" You Are My Rain"

"Bauji I've to go to Mumbai for a week or so. I've got a very big Wedding Planning offer and for that I'll have to personally go there." Yash said at the dinner table while having dinner with everyone, in the evening.

SP put his spoon down and looked at him "Yes i know about that, Pankaj told me all about it earlier. Yash, I think you should definitely go there. But I've a suggestion, I hope you won't say no to me"

Yash " What is it bauji, please tell me. And why would I say no, if it's in the interest of our business?"

SP looked at Gayatri and the smiled at Yash " Yash it's not business related. It's personal. When Pankaj told us that you'll have to go to Mumbai for more than a week, your Ma and I talked about it. And it's our wish that you take Aarti and kids along with you."

Aarti who was coming out of the kitchen stopped midway. 

Yash too was surprised " But Bauji I'm going there for work. I'll be very busy and won't get any time for them. They'll get bored. What will they do there?" 

SP smiled " I know Yash that you'll be very busy, but you'll be busy only for a week. But you can always stay there for a few more days. Kids vacations have started and they'd love to spend some time with you and Aarti. Besides they'll get bored here. So it'll be better that you all go together. I'm sure they'll manage for a few days when you'll be busy. After that you stay there for another week or so. That way you all will get to spend a family holiday also. Plus Aarti will also get a break and some rest". 

Aarti tried to intervene " But Ma and Bauji..."

Gayatri interrupted " No but Aarti bahu. You have to go to Mumbai and that's an order"

Yash and Aarti looked at each other. Before they could react, the kids started screaming and shouting "Please Mumma-Papa, don't say no. We will have so much fun in Mumbai like last time. Please don't say no"

Aarti's heart stopped a beat, with the mention of 'Like Last Time', everybody knew what had happened last time. And what happened after coming from Mumbai. 
She was not sure wether it was a great idea or not.

Looking at the excitement on kids face Bauji said " Ok, So it's settled now. You two can't say No to kids. So you all are going to Mumbai for vacation"
All three kids started jumping and dancing with joy " Yay we are going to Mumbai. We will have so much fun there. We will go to the beach. We will go to Essel world. We will go to all the places we went to last time. And we will bring lots of gifts for everyone. Thank you so much Dadaji and Dadiji"

SP smiled and patted on their cheeks " Ok now finish you dinner and then off to bed all three of you" 

Everyone seemed happy except for Aarti, and Vidhi and Yash noticed the tensed look at her face. 

When Ma and Bauji told Yash, to take Aarti and kids along with him, he was happy, as the idea of spending time with Aarti gave him a different kind of chills. But Aarti was not happy with this plan. And it had now started to bother him so he decided to talk with Aarti about it. Yes now they had become close as friends, and so were able to talk openly with each other, as friends.

He went to look for Aarti and found her in the kitchen talking with Vidhi Bhabhi. Aarti was looking a little tensed and so she was biting the nail of her little finger, which Yash always found so cute. Whenever Aarti was tensed about something, she did that, she looked like a small kid.

Yash stood in a corner, admiring her cute act, when he heard Vidhi Bhabhi saying "But Aarti Yash Bhaiya has changed so much. He takes such a good care of you. He spends so much time with you and you two have become so friendly. So why are you so scared to go to Mumbai with him?"

"What? Scared? Aartiji is scared to go to Mumbai with him? But why? " Yash was shocked to hear this and so these questions came into his mind all at once.

Aarti " Yes Bhabhi, it's true that Yashji has changed so much and he takes such good care of me. But still there's a distance, a strange kind of formality between us. We've come close to each other, and yet we are miles apart from each other."

Vidhi sat bedside her and asked " What exactly are you scared of Aarti? Tell me clearly"

Aarti took a deep sigh " Bhabhi we all know what happened when we went to Mumbai the first and last time. That time also we had become friends. But one weak moment between us ruined everything. Yashji lost his trust in me. And blamed himself for whatever happened between us, to the extent that he was ready to hurt himself, without once thinking about me and our kids.
Later after coming from lalithpur, he had accepted that he was so wrong and had sincerely apologized to me for his behavior. And I was so happy with that. 
 But,What if this time also we end up doing something that we will regret? What if he will become like he was after we came from Mumbai? I don't think I'll be able to take it this time, Bhabhi."

Vidhi tried to convince her " Why would something like last time will happen? Don't you have trust in yourself? Faith in your love? Last time Yash Bhaiya didn't knew that you love him. In lalithpur you told him the whole truth about your being a divorcee and not a widow. At first he was hurt and shocked. But when you and Shobha Aunty explained everything to him and our whole family, everyone accepted you with open arms, as we all know that whatever happened, it wasn't your fault in it. In fact it was Yash Bhaiya only who convinced the whole family to forgive you and accept you and we all did.  
 Besides now he knows that you love him so much. And he's fine with the fact that you love him from the bottom of your heart."
Aarti still looked worried " It's true Bhabhi, that I love him. I love him more than I ever loved anyone else in my entire life. And I've admitted it to Yashji before the boxing match. But there's another fact which you are ignoring and that is, Yashji looks at me as a friend only and nothing beyond that. And I don't want to ruin that friendship and I don't want to loose him one more time. Cause if that happens, I don't think that I'll be able to survive then. So I've made up my mind. I'll tell everyone that the doctor is not allowing me to go on a long journey. So I'll have to stay at home. Yashji can go alone and finish his work. Yes this'll be better for all of us. I'll convince the kids somehow and I'm sure that they'll understand "

After hearing this dejected Yash returned to his room. He knew that whatever Aarti said in the kitchen was right. Even he was scared to be alone with her nowadays. But why was he scared? Why Aarti's approval or disapproval, on anything affected him so much? What's happening to him? 

Yash was on the terrace, in his room thinking about the dinner conversation and later what he had heard in the kitchen, Aarti's and Vidhi Bhabhi's conversation.

He couldn't deny the fact that he too was a little excited and thrilled at the thought of spending a vacation with the kids and with Aartiji. But on the other side he too was scared, as he was well aware of what happened last time in Mumbai.

It suddenly started to Rain. Yash stood there looking at the falling Rain Drops and it started to give him a soothing feeling. It's true that after Arpita's death in the car accident on that stormy rainy night, he had started to hate rain. But not anymore. Now he had no problem with rain. In fact he too had started to love Rain. It always reminded him of the cheerful and happy face of Aartiji.

Aartiji, the mere thought of her brought a smile on his face. He could still visualize Aarti playing in the Rain. Here in SM and in Mumbai also. Which reminded him that he was to go to Mumbai in the next couple of days.

But Aarti was not ready to go to Mumbai with him and somehow that was bothering him so much. But why was he bothered so much? Aarti was right in whatever she said to Vidhi, then why it was hurting and affecting him so much?
Which confused Yash. Lately he was feeling kind of strange whenever he was near Aarti. Nothing was changed between them. Yet everything was changed between them
After coming from lalithpur, and after learning about the minor complication in Aarti's pregnancy, Yash has been taking extra care for her. Aarti's doctor had informed them that Aarti's complications was due to so much stress  and tension. It was due to lack of rest and lack of love and caring. 
So Yash had made a promise to the doctor and himself that he'll take proper care of Aarti. And till date he had kept his promise with the help of whole family. 
Yash and Aarti had become friends and started to enjoy each others company and started to have fun with each other and their kids. And they both were happy to be each others friends.

Aarti had started to stay happy, which had started to reflect on her face. Her face had started to glow, lately. The look of happiness on Aarti's face, made Yash happy and content.

But lately Yash had started to feel something different for Aarti. He was not able to point out what this strange feeling was. But he was enjoying this strange feeling.
Aarti's every move had started to affect him. If Aarti was happy he was happy, if Aarti was sad or depressed he too felt sad and depressed at that time. He always wanted to see happiness on Aarti's face. For that he'll have to make sure that they go to Mumbai and have a nice family vacation with there kids.
Yes he Will make sure that, He will go to Mumbai along with his kids and his wife, Aartiji. If she wants to make an excuse of her health, by saying that the doctor is not allowing her to go, then he'll take a appointment of the doctor for tomorrow itself and ask for her permission. He was sure that Aarti was in good health now and the doctor will allow Aarti to travel and go to Mumbai. 
The moment this thought came into his mind, Yash immediately called the doctors office (which was about to close in five minutes ) and luckily he got the appointment for next day itself.

Next day while having breakfast, Yash was contemplating on how to start the topic, when Gayatri Ma called Aarti and asked " So what have to two decided, regarding going to Mumbai?"

Aarti hesitated for a second before replying " Ma I'm afraid that I won't be able to go with Yashji, as I'm not sure wether the doctor will allow me to go or not, as I still feel weakness sometimes"

Gayatri " But if the Doctor says that you are fine, then will you go?"
Aarti didn't knew what to answer now, but she still tried " Ma for that I'll have to take the doctors permission. The doctor is so busy nowadays that I don't think I'll get an appointment for the next 5-10 days. And Yashji will have to leave tomorrow itself. So let him go alone this time and we will go some other time. Besides Yashji will be busy with his work so the kids will get bored. What will they do without Yashji?"
Gayatri got a little irritated " So what if Yash will be busy? Here also when Yash goes to office, what do the kids do? Don't you spend time with them and play with them? You can do the same in Mumbai also. You will be there. Chagan and Bhawari will be there. Can't the three look after the kids and keep them happy till Yash finishes his work? Then you all can spend some time together for a few days. Now stop making excuses and start preparing to go to Mumbai"

Yash lowered his head and smiled as he was expecting this answer from Ma.
Gayatri turned to Yash " Yash you try to get an appointment from the doctor for today itself and tell her that its am emergency. Let me see how she dares to not give you an appointment"

Yash, who was happy from the inside, said with a serious face " Ma I'm Sorry, I forgot to tell you and Aartiji about this. The truth is, actually I too was worried about Aartiji's health and wether the doctor will allow her to go or not, so last night itself, I took the appointment. Luckily, there's an opening for today evening so we can go there." He looked at Aarti who was looking back at him with a little confused and a little angry expression.

Though she was feeling a bit uneasy and a little scared, Aarti had no other choice but to go,to the doctor in the evening with Yash.  Yash on the other hand was praying that everything goes well and the doctor gives them the permission to go.

When they reached there, the doctor was waiting for them, as Aarti was the last patient.

She did a few tests and told them to wait for the results, which they'll get soon as Yash had requested them to get the results as soon as possible. And who can dare to say NO to Mr. Yash Schindhiya? 

As it will take time for the results to come in, the doctor asked " While we are waiting for the results, lets do your Sonography, Aarti. You both will see your baby for the very first time and we will also see the growth of the baby. If you are ready we can go in the next room?"

Aarti was so happy to hear this that she held onto Yash's arm and squeezed it tightly in excitement. With teary eyes she said " Yes doctor I want to see my baby. Please lets go. Please lets do this Yashji"  

Something stirred in Yash the way Aarti held and squeezed his arm tightly. He was happy to see the excitement on Aarti's face. He placed his hand on hers and smiled, which stirred something in Aarti. They looked at each other with a confused feeling.
Yash then smiled and nodded in a yes.

They went to the sonography room. Yash was a bit hesitant to go inside, as he wasn't sure wether Aarti will like it or not. 
Doctor noticed Yash's hesitancy and laughed "Come on Mr. Yash, she's your own wife and you two are having a baby together. You can accompany your wife. This is a blissful moment for a couple. Don't you want to be with your wife at such a beautiful moment? "
Yash blushed and little and entered the room.

Aarti was lying on the observation bed, when the doctor came to them. She asked Aarti to remove her saree pallu and lower her saree as she wanted to apply the gel for the sonography.
Aarti was blushing very badly and was strongly conscious of Yash's presence beside her, when she slowly removed her pallu and lowered her saree. Yash too was aware of this. He knew that Aarti was conscious of his presence, yet he couldn't take his eyes off of her beautiful tummy, which was carrying Their Baby
Out of his own accord he placed his hand on her exposed tummy, to feel the movement of the baby.
Yash's touch sent an electrifying current through Aarti's body, which didn't get unnoticed by Yash, as he too felt that same current. Before they both could react, the doctor came and put the gel on her tummy and then began the sonography process. 
It didn't took much time for Yash and Aarti to finally see the movement of their baby and to hear baby's soft rhythmic Heart Beats. 
They both got tears in their eyes and held each others hand tightly. They both wanted to feel and experience this moment, the most beautiful moment together. No words were spoken, as none were necessary at the moment. They could feel each others happiness through their touch, by holding each others hands.   

After the test was over Yash and doctor went out, so Aarti could fix her saree. When they reached near her table Aarti's results were lying on the table. Doctor opened the envelope and examined the results. Yash was a little tensed, as he was not able to read her expressions.

The doctor smiled and looked at Yash " Well Mr. Schindhiya you did it. I'm impressed with you. You had promised me that with your love and caring you'll remove all the complications from Aarti's pregnancy and you did it. Aarti's test results have come positive. She's free of all complications. And it's all because of the way you took care of her in these last couple of months. It's all because of your love and caring. 
Aarti is normal now. She and the baby are both fine and healthy. She's free from all complications and all restrictions. You both can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy without  any fear and scare. You both can now even enjoy your physical relationship also."
Before the doctor finished this sentence, Aarti walked into the room. Yash and Aarti looked at each other for a few seconds and blushed at the doctors bold remark. They both immediately looked away.

Doctor laughed at their reaction " You two are really amazing. This is the very first thing that almost every couple wants to know the moment they finish the first trimester. And here you two are blushing as if you are not husband and wife. I know I'm bold in what I say, but I'm your doctor and it's my duty and my responsibility to tell you everything related to this pregnancy. And that's what I'm doing here. Aarti is now fit and fine. The baby also, in fact Aarti is now as normal and healthy as any normal pregnant lady. So its ok if you resume your normal life, as normal husband and wife. And now if you don't have any more questions to ask, then I think we are done today. I'll see you after 2-3 weeks in your next appointment. And  yes there's one more thing, Aarti you can travel now. So you can go to Mumbai with your husband and your kids. Which will be good for your health and your baby's too."

Yash and Aarti left from there with so much mixed feelings and emotions.

It had started to Drizzle again. And suddenly the whole atmosphere changed and everything started to look so beautiful and so serene. 

The journey back home was completely silent, as they both were lost in deep thoughts. None of them knowing what's going on in the other ones head.

Yash was wondering wether Aarti will  agree to go with him to Mumbai, now that the doctor had given her the permission to travel? 
And Aarti was thinking, what excuse to make, as she still didn't want to go to Mumbai. Aarti started to twist the Pendant of her Mangalsutra (wedding chain). 
Yash noticed her doing this, and he smiled. He now knew Aarti to well. He knew that whenever Aarti is in deep thought and unable to make any decision, she picks up the pendant of her MS and starts to twist and turn it. 
This was one more thing that he Loved about Aarti. LOVE. And he suddenly pressed the car brakes brining it to a stop.

"LOVE... " Yash thought " what am I thinking? What has Love got to do with it?..." Before he could think any further, her heard Aarti's voice..
"What happened Yashji? Why did you suddenly stopped the car?" Aarti was asking him.

Yash looked at her, thought for a few seconds and then replied "Actually, Aartiji, we will have to leave by tomorrow afternoon for Mumbai. So I was thinking of buying your medicines now only, as later we won't get time. And it looks like it's about to start to Rain heavily, so I better buy the medicines now only and rush back home." With that a confused Yash got out of the car, leaving behind an equally confused Aarti.

When they reached SM, everyone, including kids, were waiting eagerly for them. When Gayatri saw them entering, she immediately asked " Yash and Aarti what did the doctor say? Are Aarti and baby both fine and healthy?"

Yash put his hands on Gayatri's shoulders " Yes Ma, with the grace of God and yours and Bauji's and everyone else's blessings, Aartiji and our baby are fine and in good health"

Gayatri, with tears in her eyes hugged Yash and then went and hugged Aarti.

She then moved back and questioningly looked at Aarti " I'm sure that now when the doctor has said that you are fine and healthy and free of all complications, now you won't say no to go to Mumbai. So now will you go with Yash, along with kids?"

Aarti looked at Yash, who was also waiting for her answer. She then lowered her eyes and said " Yes Ma now I don't have any problem to go to Mumbai, so we are going to Mumbai tomorrow..."

To Be Continued...

Precap...

What will happen in Mumbai? Will another USS RAAT happen or not?

And a surprise for Aarti and all the readers in the next chapter. ( Chitra your wish is about to come true. Remember last month you had PMed me about it, when I started to write "Because Of You"?) 

Hope you like this short OS on Yash's changing feelings towards Aarti and his confession for his love for Aarti.
So don't forget to Hit the Like Buttons, if you want PMs for the next update.

And as most of you've spoiled me by leaving large and long comments in MTB, so I'm expecting those types of comments here also.

Love 

NIKKI.❤️

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Oh god Di so many praises. I am seriously blushing now☺️.
ermm I have done nothing.😳
coming to the OS thanks a lot diii for this beautiful gift.🤗
again Mumbai looks like great😉
btw waiting for next update😉 
Edited by shalini28 - 10 years ago

Firstly a very belated happy bday shalu Di. May god blesses you with peace happiness success health and wealth. Always keep smiling...

You also got lucky as me... I also a got a beautiful OS gift from my lovely elder sis and now u got it too. And i must say u r more luckier...u know why? coz urs it two parts...hehehehehehe😆just kidding...keep enjoying nikki di's perfect gift for u...

now coming to the update...as usual di...it is so awesome...u seriously have a wow factor in this one...

loved the way u called tubelight for yash..its damn hillarious..but true too🤣

firstly i am so glad that u again showed that aarti's past was already revealed by herself only before returning from lalitpur...awesome thinking..n most importantly u decided to show yash trying to convince everyone and getting successful in forgiving aarti...

the most thing i loved abt this is SP and Gayu trying everything to bring aarya more closer...in a way they knew that mumbai is the only place which can now bring their son n DIL more closer after all the misunderstandings were over...loved that scene...

i loved the conversation of vidhi and aarti...aarti scared of going mumbai again..n vidhi convincing her not to be...awesome scene...n u added a cherry on the cake by making yash listen to their conversation which made him in a way realize that aarti is still a bit scared of him due to the pot mumbai incident..he slowly started realizing his changed feelings for her...awesome job...

aarti trying to avoid to go mumbai by using her pregnancy condition...but our smart superman yashji had planned everything before as he knew what excuse his aartiji will make..waah...aaj toh i m full laatu on this yashji...hehehehehe

the use of rain for the reason of his hatred before and the reason of his liking now...awesome...very awesome

omg...the precious sonography scene...yash calling "our baby"...it is so touchy...had a wide smile on my face with tears in my eyes

so no complications...n yay aarya going to mumbai...waiting for the surprise scene u r mentoning in the precap...cannot wait di..do update soon...will be waiting

once again...a very happy bday shalu di...enjoy ur day

Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago
Thats so nice nikky

again happy birthday shalu belated wala😉
Edited by 55shobha - 10 years ago
Nikki You are awesome.👏 Loved this OS a lot!
The way you brought out everything was Amazing.⭐️
How Yash and Aarthi were confused and Yash wanted to take Aarthi! 😳
Wow so nice dear! Hats off to you.👏
I don't know to give detailed comments but I must say I love every part of this chapter and looking forward for the next chapter.
Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
Happy belated bday dear! 😊

Woohoo! Nikki, this is brilliant 👏 👏 love the title as Rain plays so many roles in Aarya's life. 👍🏼

Yaay! Mumbai again! Yash is glad on SP's suggestion to take Aarti but Aarti is a bit reluctant as to what happened the last trip. I so love how Aarti share her fears with Vidhi on going back to Mumbai and yash heard everything. Haha, Aarti wants to tell all doctor won't allow her for long distance travel but yash ji did his silence move. 😆

Haye that hospital scene with yash touching her tummy that moment and seeing the babies movement was so blissful. Hehe, the doctor was bold making Aarya blush. 😉 Finally Aarti is fully fine having normal pregnancy!

Hmm, Aarti finally agrees to go. Can't wait for the next part with Uss Raat and the surprise. 😳

Nikki you never fail to amaze me with each of your stories. Fabulous stuff! ❤️ 🤗 Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago
Updating...
😊
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Nikki,a very very very lovely story👏👏👏...describing yash n aarti's feelings..😊..

when will our tube light yash babu improve😉...he can feel stirrings inside😆😳...still can't understand his feelings for aarti..😆.

LOVE...i think this word is really disturbing him..or it's actually effecting him😳

what a bliss a couple can have more than a sonography test...seeing their sign of love❤️ growing...glad that u mentioned this for which i felt very happy visualizing our aarya in this scene...😳😳🤗

thanks to aarti.she agreed...and we r ready for the surprise😉...of course i know it would be sweet...😃.

thanks for such a sweet update..🤗.

from where r u getting this power dear❓😳...u have to do ur daily duties...already two works in hand...n this is the third one especially for a sweet friend😳...u not only write the stories but make the characters live in ur story👏👏...that's so wonderful of u...love u ❤️...

keep rocking👍🏼...but take care of ur health too😊
Edited by kratzyfan - 10 years ago
loved it and waiting eagerly for yash to confess his feelings for arthi to himself and to arthi