Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Must say Nikki, you are one of the most sincere and dedicated pvian for pvians. What quality I appreciate in you is to give your best consistently which is rare to find. When I use 'consistent' - it includes in updating your OS/FF, your word of promise, writing skills  and loving to give and asking for return too ...in form of long commentsπŸ˜†

'You are my Rain' is surely your forte and I can already see your enjoyment while writing...flawless . Am happy - you pointed out that you will be fulfilling my wants in your next or next chapter..am sure u will kick it.

Loved every bit of pre-preparation to Mumbai trip - excitement, nervousness, thrill, doctor's bold thoughts , and  ofcourse ARYA - gel moment and most important the conclusion towards the end to see the beginning of a 'new tomorrow' in ARYA's life in your next update. Hope Nikki - we get the second part soon . Thanks dear and appreciate your efforts towards giving the best to us, Take care !πŸ€—

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsri65

Must say Nikki, you are one of the most sincere and dedicated pvian for pvians. What quality I appreciate in you is to give your best consistently which is rare to find. When I use 'consistent' - it includes in updating your OS/FF, your word of promise, writing skills  and loving to give and asking for return too ...in form of long commentsπŸ˜†

'You are my Rain' is surely your forte and I can already see your enjoyment while writing...flawless . Am happy - you pointed out that you will be fulfilling my wants in your next or next chapter..am sure u will kick it.

Loved every bit of pre-preparation to Mumbai trip - excitement, nervousness, thrill, doctor's bold thoughts , and  ofcourse ARYA - gel moment and most important the conclusion towards the end to see the beginning of a 'new tomorrow' in ARYA's life in your next update. Hope Nikki - we get the second part soon . Thanks dear and appreciate your efforts towards giving the best to us, Take care !πŸ€—

Chitra you always have the tendency to leave me speechless after reading your comments. It really overwhelms me β€οΈ
And you guys have spoiled me with writing such beautiful and long comments, that I've become greedy for them πŸ˜’  πŸ˜†
Chitra can I tell you a secret? The idea for this OS came into my mind when I was in the shower, as it reminded me of rain and AarYas rain scenes. β˜ΊοΈ The moment this plot came into my mind, I fell in love with it 
So I had to write it down, πŸ˜†

Yes next chapter will be specially for you as it'll consist of your wish πŸ˜‰

Love you and take care πŸ€—

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki Only one word coming thAT IS SUPERB but you want long comment ok you really desrve it like ur long update formula
I want So much to say about the os but is only one word struks it is "awesome"
Very refreshing to read this after emotional MTB
Each and evryones feelings reactions specially arya are perfect nd natural also like arti scared about the trip our tubelight yash still dnt know his feelings
The hospital scene was awesome feeling of happines xitment in arya watching thr baby in between some akardness of their presence to each other then doc bold remark of the condition their blushing wow ...
Each every moment ur writing making very much pleasure to read it looks me feel like oh the update is over nd furthr I scroll nd find belive its really over why some xtra is needed na this just
Looks like I just addited to arya like MTB nd also addited now to this rain story
Keep update fast nd have long lovely update as always
I wishing "shalu" a ""very happy birtday "
and thanks for giving such beautiful writer with forcing oh I mean encoreraging for making such a beautiful updates
I think you happy with my long comment its not a sake my true feelings about ur ff
I really verymuch like this long updats nd I hope u will update soon next part of this nd our favorite MTB
Thanks for pm nd pm nextone also
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nikki
I honestly enjoy all of your writings you have an unique ability to create beautiful, enjoyable stories that we the readers become addicted too. I am totally enjoying this os yash slowly realizing his feelings for aarti, and sharing the all important first emotional moments of pregancy with her seeing their feotus for the first time that scene was mindblowing. Yash overhearing aarti and vidhi conversation I thought it was a good thing because aarti would not of shared her feelings completely with yash. G3 and SP just want their son and his family to be happy.
Hats off to you Nikki   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You are indeed a talented story teller ❀️ πŸ€—

Happy belated birthday to ShAlu and a big thanks to her for encourageing and supporting you πŸ€— So that all of us in this forum have the pleasure and opportunity to read your work.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

Nikki Only one word coming thAT IS SUPERB but you want long comment ok you really desrve it like ur long update formula
I want So much to say about the os but is only one word struks it is "awesome"
Very refreshing to read this after emotional MTB
Each and evryones feelings reactions specially arya are perfect nd natural also like arti scared about the trip our tubelight yash still dnt know his feelings
The hospital scene was awesome feeling of happines xitment in arya watching thr baby in between some akardness of their presence to each other then doc bold remark of the condition their blushing wow ...
Each every moment ur writing making very much pleasure to read it looks me feel like oh the update is over nd furthr I scroll nd find belive its really over why some xtra is needed na this just
Looks like I just addited to arya like MTB nd also addited now to this rain story
Keep update fast nd have long lovely update as always
I wishing "shalu" a ""very happy birtday "
and thanks for giving such beautiful writer with forcing oh I mean encoreraging for making such a beautiful updates
I think you happy with my long comment its not a sake my true feelings about ur ff
I really verymuch like this long updats nd I hope u will update soon next part of this nd our favorite MTB
Thanks for pm nd pm nextone also

Can I call you Vina? 
You've no idea what it means to me to read a comment from you. You are not only reading but also appreciating my work. And for a writer like me it's means a lot. As it helps in boosting my confidence.

Actually I needed a break and to relax my mind before working on MTB again. And I'm so happy this track came into my mind, as it's not at all emotional. I fast forwarded all the emotional scenes in it.

I wanted to write that hospital scene for such a long time, but didn't knew where to write? So without wasting any single moment I used it in this and I'm happy that I finally got a chance to use it as it suited perfectly to this track.

And yes Shalu is the one who encouraged me, so this was my way of saying thanks to her.

And I've added your name in my buddy list, please accept it. So that you'll get PMs every time I make an update.

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

Hi Nikki
I honestly enjoy all of your writings you have an unique ability to create beautiful, enjoyable stories that we the readers become addicted too. I am totally enjoying this os yash slowly realizing his feelings for aarti, and sharing the all important first emotional moments of pregancy with her seeing their feotus for the first time that scene was mindblowing. Yash overhearing aarti and vidhi conversation I thought it was a good thing because aarti would not of shared her feelings completely with yash. G3 and SP just want their son and his family to be happy.
Hats off to you Nikki   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You are indeed a talented story teller ❀️ πŸ€—

Happy belated birthday to ShAlu and a big thanks to her for encourageing and supporting you πŸ€— So that all of us in this forum have the pleasure and opportunity to read your work.

Thanks Sharlene for the compliment β€οΈ
Nowadays I've started to feel a little proud of myself. I said a little, because too much pride is not good for anyone and I strongly believe in it πŸ˜³

Yash's slow realization is something that I love. He's a real tube light πŸ˜†. But once he'll realize it, there will be not stopping him then πŸ˜‰ poor Aarti, who will save her in Mumbai now β˜ΊοΈ
Yes all G3 and SP wanted was to see Yash happy once again in his life with is small family of six and that's why they forced them to go to Mumbai 

I'm glad that Shalu forced me to go ahead with MTB, it brought out the writer in me, which I knew was there. But was scared to bring it out β€οΈ

prachidalmia thumbnail
good concept and nice start
please do update soon
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS Nikki... Waiting for next update...
Surish thumbnail

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res i'm too lazy to read πŸ˜†