Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Can I call you Vina?
You've no idea what it means to me to read a comment from you. You are not only reading but also appreciating my work. And for a writer like me it's means a lot. As it helps in boosting my confidence.

Actually I needed a break and to relax my mind before working on MTB again. And I'm so happy this track came into my mind, as it's not at all emotional. I fast forwarded all the emotional scenes in it.

I wanted to write that hospital scene for such a long time, but didn't knew where to write? So without wasting any single moment I used it in this and I'm happy that I finally got a chance to use it as it suited perfectly to this track.

And yes Shalu is the one who encouraged me, so this was my way of saying thanks to her.

And I've added your name in my buddy list, please accept it. So that you'll get PMs every time I make an update.

Ya sure u can cal me vina its pleasure to hear .surly I add u buddy list fr my sake that I get ur updates without missing very happy to see my comment boosted ur confidnce its my pleasure by taking this offrtunity of applud ur wrk that I missed previosly but didnt miss next ones even if I feel bad also I will discuss with u take care have a nice day nikkki
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOVED IT Nikki❤️ amazing loved every part of it👏 but because it's you i especially loved the sonography part where yash couldn't take his eyes off her tummy which was carry there baby(so romantic and sweet)
anyways looking forward to the next update
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Shalu di
Awesome update
waiting for your next update
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of all belated birthday greetings to Shalu. Wish you many more wonderful years ahead.

Coming to the update, this was so beautifully written Nikki. As always I love the detail that you put into the update with the inclusion of the past incidents mixed with the present. Loved Vidhi and Aarti's conversation and i'm glad he overheard it as he knows that she too is confused with their current relationship. The sonography scene was simply beautiful with both of them seeing their baby for the first time along with Yash touching her tummy of his own free will. Looking forward to what is in store next.

Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all belated happy birthday 2 shalu di.. 😃..
And nikki di this OS is jus so awsome.. Refreshing nd so beautifully written.. Luvd how gayatri ma tried to persuade Aarti.. The most beautifull scene was the sonography scene.. ❤️
N woww Aarya r going 2 Mumbai.. Eagerly waiting 4 the next update.. 😃
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess121993

Firstly a very belated happy bday shalu Di. May god blesses you with peace happiness success health and wealth. Always keep smiling...

You also got lucky as me... I also a got a beautiful OS gift from my lovely elder sis and now u got it too. And i must say u r more luckier...u know why? coz urs it two parts...hehehehehehe😆just kidding...keep enjoying nikki di's perfect gift for u...

now coming to the update...as usual di...it is so awesome...u seriously have a wow factor in this one...

loved the way u called tubelight for yash..its damn hillarious..but true too🤣

firstly i am so glad that u again showed that aarti's past was already revealed by herself only before returning from lalitpur...awesome thinking..n most importantly u decided to show yash trying to convince everyone and getting successful in forgiving aarti...

the most thing i loved abt this is SP and Gayu trying everything to bring aarya more closer...in a way they knew that mumbai is the only place which can now bring their son n DIL more closer after all the misunderstandings were over...loved that scene...

i loved the conversation of vidhi and aarti...aarti scared of going mumbai again..n vidhi convincing her not to be...awesome scene...n u added a cherry on the cake by making yash listen to their conversation which made him in a way realize that aarti is still a bit scared of him due to the pot mumbai incident..he slowly started realizing his changed feelings for her...awesome job...

aarti trying to avoid to go mumbai by using her pregnancy condition...but our smart superman yashji had planned everything before as he knew what excuse his aartiji will make..waah...aaj toh i m full laatu on this yashji...hehehehehe

the use of rain for the reason of his hatred before and the reason of his liking now...awesome...very awesome

omg...the precious sonography scene...yash calling "our baby"...it is so touchy...had a wide smile on my face with tears in my eyes

so no complications...n yay aarya going to mumbai...waiting for the surprise scene u r mentoning in the precap...cannot wait di..do update soon...will be waiting

once again...a very happy bday shalu di...enjoy ur day

Thanks Charmi for wishing Shalu.

Don't we all love our tube-light Yashji? 😉 . I just love him the way he takes time to realize something. And here he is confused for his feelings for his own Aartiji. But once he'll realize it and acknowledge it, then there'll be no turning back. And then God save our poor (or rather Lucky) Aartiji 😉

I didn't wanted to drag this story, so I took the short cut and showed that Yash knows the truth. And he has also apologized to her for his behavior. So now I can concentrate on the future and main track.

SP and Gayatri wants to see Yash happy with his family, and that's why they want Yash to go to Mumbai with his family. 

I wanted to show that Aarti and Vidhi are close to each other, so I wrote that scene. 

And Aarti's reasons for avoiding to go to Mumbai are justified, as she's reminded of that last trip to Mumbai.

I love rain and I feel that rain played an important part to bring AarYa close, and luckily this concept in my mind last week itself so I used to write this OS 

The sonography scene is my favorite in this chapter. ❤️

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abie10

Happy belated bday dear! 😊

Woohoo! Nikki, this is brilliant 👏 👏 love the title as Rain plays so many roles in Aarya's life. 👍🏼

Yaay! Mumbai again! Yash is glad on SP's suggestion to take Aarti but Aarti is a bit reluctant as to what happened the last trip. I so love how Aarti share her fears with Vidhi on going back to Mumbai and yash heard everything. Haha, Aarti wants to tell all doctor won't allow her for long distance travel but yash ji did his silence move. 😆

Haye that hospital scene with yash touching her tummy that moment and seeing the babies movement was so blissful. Hehe, the doctor was bold making Aarya blush. 😉 Finally Aarti is fully fine having normal pregnancy!

Hmm, Aarti finally agrees to go. Can't wait for the next part with Uss Raat and the surprise. 😳

Nikki you never fail to amaze me with each of your stories. Fabulous stuff! ❤️ 🤗

Abie for a change I'll say that even I'm in love with this OS. And rain OMG I love rain, so imagine my happiness when this concept came into my mind and that also while I was in the shower ☺️

And what better place to show AarYa's romance, than to take them to Mumbai, courtesy of Ma and Bauji 😉 

Aarti's reluctance for not going to Mumbai is understandable. But she underestimated her Yashji, who's still in Denail and confused about his feelings for Aartiji. Imagine her surprise when she found out that Yashji has already taken an appointment 😆

Even I loved the hospital scene, 

And finally poor Aarti had no more excuse to refuse to Gayatri to go to Mumbai.

So now it's time for AarYa rain romance 

Josmi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice update nikki.It should be a surprise for shalu.good luck for ur friendship.
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratzyfan

Nikki,a very very very lovely story👏👏👏...describing yash n aarti's feelings..😊..

when will our tube light yash babu improve😉...he can feel stirrings inside😆😳...still can't understand his feelings for aarti..😆.

LOVE...i think this word is really disturbing him..or it's actually effecting him😳

what a bliss a couple can have more than a sonography test...seeing their sign of love❤️ growing...glad that u mentioned this for which i felt very happy visualizing our aarya in this scene...😳😳🤗

thanks to aarti.she agreed...and we r ready for the surprise😉...of course i know it would be sweet...😃.

thanks for such a sweet update..🤗.

from where r u getting this power dear❓😳...u have to do ur daily duties...already two works in hand...n this is the third one especially for a sweet friend😳...u not only write the stories but make the characters live in ur story👏👏...that's so wonderful of u...love u ❤️...

keep rocking👍🏼...but take care of ur health too😊

Anu don't we all love the story/scenes where we get to see/read beautiful AarYa scenes? 😳
I'm just making an effort to write an short OS on AarYa and their feelings towards each other. 😳

LOVE ... This one single yet such a deep meaningful word is confusing, disturbing and equally effecting Yashji 😉
Even I felt a sense of serenity and blissful ness while writing that sonography scene. AarYa were  in that scene 😳
Anu a all the beautiful and encouraging comments from all of you gives me that much needed energy. And frankly speaking (though sometimes it's very tiring and draining), but I still love it and enjoy it 😳

Love you too Anu for such encouraging compliment ❤️

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josmi01

very nice update nikki.It should be a surprise for shalu.good luck for ur friendship.

Thanks Josmi,

I'm the lucky one to have a friend like her ❤️