lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks Surish πŸ˜³

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very Happy birthday Shalini!!!!

May you be blessed to day and always!

@ Nikki...will read your OS later and write about it...sorry dear am busy...
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

Thanks Vina for accepting my buddy request. Now you'll get PMs for every updates πŸ˜³

Actually I love to read comments as it helps me to improve my writing and is also encourages me to write more. Plus it also helps me to learn what I'm showing / writing is right or wrong. So yes comments means a lot to me. 
It's ok that you missed it in the past. What's more important is that now you are a part of my story writings and hope you'll always be there to help and support and encouraging me in future also β€οΈ

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: ns1970

LOVED IT Nikki❀️ amazing loved every part of itπŸ‘ but because it's you i especially loved the sonography part where yash couldn't take his eyes off her tummy which was carry there baby(so romantic and sweet)
anyways looking forward to the next update

Thanks NS

Everyone seems to love the sonography part of AarYa scene, to tell you a secret, even I love that part so much πŸ˜³

Next update will come next week πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara1990

Happy birthday Shalu di
Awesome update
waiting for your next update

Thanks Sara for your wishes for Shalu
And thanks for reading and commenting on the OS πŸ˜Š

Next update next week πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf24

First of all belated birthday greetings to Shalu. Wish you many more wonderful years ahead.

Coming to the update, this was so beautifully written Nikki. As always I love the detail that you put into the update with the inclusion of the past incidents mixed with the present. Loved Vidhi and Aarti's conversation and i'm glad he overheard it as he knows that she too is confused with their current relationship. The sonography scene was simply beautiful with both of them seeing their baby for the first time along with Yash touching her tummy of his own free will. Looking forward to what is in store next.

Thanks Saf for wishing Shalu πŸ˜Š

Saf this is my greatest weakness, I want to write/ explain everything in as much detail as possible. And without considering and taking into account the past incidents, I can't write the present or future scenes, as I don't feel the essence of the scenes, then. 
Yash heard Aarti's and Vidhi's conversation in the kitchen which helped him to think about his relationship with Aarti and what Aarti really feels about it.
The sonography scene is everyone's favorite, including mine. And when Yash touched her tummy, OMG I had goosebumps writing that scene 

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanvi.narula

First of all belated happy birthday 2 shalu di.. πŸ˜ƒ..
And nikki di this OS is jus so awsome.. Refreshing nd so beautifully written.. Luvd how gayatri ma tried to persuade Aarti.. The most beautifull scene was the sonography scene.. ❀️
N woww Aarya r going 2 Mumbai.. Eagerly waiting 4 the next update.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Tanvi for wishing Shalu πŸ˜³

And thanks for liking this OS. Actually I needed a break from the intense track of MTB and so I wrote this light romantic and yet so intense OS πŸ˜³

Poor Aarti is still scared of Gayatri so she had to say yes πŸ˜†

And the sonography scene Uff   β˜ΊοΈ  

Mumbai track will come next week πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

A very Happy birthday Shalini!!!!

May you be blessed to day and always!

@ Nikki...will read your OS later and write about it...sorry dear am busy...

It's ok Shanti, I understand. Take your time to read and comment πŸ˜Š

Shalu's wishes were more important and you gave them πŸ˜³. Thanks on behalf of Shalu πŸ˜Š
tharuma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful update can't wait for next update❀️