Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly, happy birthday Shalu!!!! Because of you we all got this wonderful OS from Nikki and will be eternally grateful!!!!!

Nikki, again you have managed to make us smile, blush and feel joy by bringing Aarya back on screen!!!! Loved it!!!! Loved your details and how you have made SP and g3 be a catalyst for Aarya's future reunion!!!! Great job and can't wait for next update!!!
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: tharuma

Wow beautiful update can't wait for next update❤️

Thanks Tharuma 😊

Next update will come next week 😊
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: palbhar

Firstly, happy birthday Shalu!!!! Because of you we all got this wonderful OS from Nikki and will be eternally grateful!!!!!

Nikki, again you have managed to make us smile, blush and feel joy by bringing Aarya back on screen!!!! Loved it!!!! Loved your details and how you have made SP and g3 be a catalyst for Aarya's future reunion!!!! Great job and can't wait for next update!!!

Thanks Bharti for wishing Shalu 🤗

Even I was blushing while writing AarYa scenes, as in MTB all AarYa scenes are very emotional so far and will remain so for a while, so I was thoroughly enjoying writing those scenes, especially the hospital one. One with the naughty doctor and blushing AarYa. And also the sonography scene, which is my favorite.

And we know that AarYa won't be able to say NO to SP and G3, so I used them to send AarYa back to Mumbai, where their life had changed all those months back 😉

Nest update will come next week 😳
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very belated happy birthday shalu dear🤗 ...May all wishes and dreams comes true.😳

Coming to the update😃
Congrats for new os nikki dear👏 

First part superb 👏 👏and fantastic👏 👏 👏
Glad that  aarti's past revealed in lalitpur itself⭐️...Liked the way all are convinced with aarti truth and accepted her😃..Wow Sp and Gayatri making aarya more closer...Awesome😃

Poor aarti still scared that if she goes to mumbai and yash will become hulk...Glad that yash sensed and want to confronts her⭐️

Aarti and vidhi confrontation superb👏..Loved it yash heard all the conversation⭐️ and able to got what aarti's thinking...Vidhi convincing her but still aarti scared due to previous mumbai incident...
Omg aarti decided to avoid mumbai using her pregnancy complication.😲.Yash heared all👏 and felt sad

Yash realization was superb👏 👏..Loved the way thinks about their moment 😳and strongly feels for aarti but still not able to conclude it😡😆..Glad that yash fixed doctor appointment to make sure aarti and kids to accompany with him to mumbai😛

Breakfast scene nice😉...Aarti tells gayatri to reason,Gayatri scolding her😆 ,Loved the way yash cooled replied that he got the appointment from doctor😎..Poor aarti not able to tell him anything😆😉

Aarya sonography scene superb😳...Loved the way both aarya cherishing baby movement and yash calling our baby so  heart touching scene❤️

Aarya  car scene nice⭐️..Yash secretly admiring aarti😳...Finally aarti decided that they are going to mumbai😃

Precap sound interesting😳
Eagerly waiting for surprise 
Continue soon😊
Thanks for pm🤗
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! am very sorry shalu di, am very late to wish nd no gift😔 but i wish u a very happy belateed birthday dear I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness
and i hope all ur wishes come true😊

wow! is an understatement nikki di, it is an amazing update di absoultly loved it❤️,
yash changed feeling towards aarti perfectly explain dear👏
i loved d vidhi nd aarti scene just like sisters they share their worries together😃 
gayatri the chair lady of scindia mansion😆, it an order aarti has to obey😛 no excuses u must go to mumbai😃
awww!!!!!! sonography🤢☺️🤢☺️🤢 touches her tummy to feel their baby so sweet nd romantic( My blush was to much that it didn't go unnotice by my aunt nd sister, nd i had to close d page when they wanted to read, meant for pvians nd Aaryians ONLY lol!😆)
 now mumbai 😛 gonna sound naughty from ur precap i guess😳
seriously i can't wait for the next installment but i hope i will not be busy, don't want to miss it😭 GREAT JOB!⭐️⭐️⭐️ continue sooon di nd take care🤗
thank u so much @ shalu di nd aditi di for bringing a great writer out of her den😛 nd share her thought with us, well we would have missed a lot without u😊
thanx for the pm di nd my apologies please yet to read MTB nd my comment will be coming soon😳
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os,it was beautiful.waiting for next part.thanks for the pm
AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday to Shalini

Very nice os!
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Shalini🤗  ❤️                                                    OMG!!! Amazing OS Nikki.👏👏.You are such a wonderful writer.😊.loved it.. especially sonography scene is mindblowing.Can't wait to read next update and my favourite MTB also😳😳 Edited by jayshu17 - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all belated birthday wishes to shalu😃😃
may u get all ur wishes get fulfilled😃😃

oh nikki di i m overwhelmed with ur love for pvians ,pv,and aarya👏👏
and my heartful thanks to shalu as she is the one who forced u to write MTB 😃😃

with each passing day i m loving ur writings more and more when ever i see pm from u my eyes will be twinkling i m so much in love with ur writings which r detailed with every emotion and lengthy which i like most and lastly but very importantly our aarya😉😉😃😃 without them i cant live

coming to the update

aahh... marvellous wonderful di🤗🤗

rain... its my favourite thing too in pv😳😳
again mumbai trip😲😲 hmmm... how i longed to see mumbai romance in our pv but they spoiled that track too except beintehaan... sequence😭😭

omg yash was happy inside but also confused with his feelings towards aarthi he is such a tubelight😆😆 poor aarthi😆😆

i loved the comfort b/n aarthi and vidhi a sisterly bond how she is assuring aarthi😃
gayathri ordering aarthi to not make excuses😉😉 poor aarthi how she is angryly staring towards yash when he told her he took doctors appointment😆😉

aarthis dilemma is completely justified as sheis not in a position to loose anything now especially yash

aah... sonography moment my favourite😉😳😉  as in her first pregnancy she did not experience this😭

doctors bold comment and aarya blushing😉😉😆

yash admiring aarthi each andevery move aarthis nail biting and twisting MS😳😳 i m loving this yash😳😳 i always wanted yash to realize hisfeelings after knowing divorcee truth and by himself

now ready to go to mumbai😳😳

ur writings r like fulfilling all my wishes regarding aarya di my comment is nothing before ur update
i m in lovewith this os too along with MTB❤️❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT

LOVE U 🤗🤗
thank u so much di for this lovely os😃😃

Abie10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Abie for a change I'll say that even I'm in love with this OS. And rain OMG I love rain, so imagine my happiness when this concept came into my mind and that also while I was in the shower☺️

And what better place to show AarYa's romance, than to take them to Mumbai, courtesy of Ma and Bauji 😉

Aarti's reluctance for not going to Mumbai is understandable. But she underestimated her Yashji, who's still in Denail and confused about his feelings for Aartiji. Imagine her surprise when she found out that Yashji has already taken an appointment😆

Even I loved the hospital scene,

And finally poor Aarti had no more excuse to refuse to Gayatri to go to Mumbai.

So now it's time for AarYa rain romance

Nikki OMG you thought of this while u in the shower?!! 🤢 Yeah Aarti's reluctance is understandable hope yash ji make her forget the bad memories she had regarding Mumbai this time. Wow! We'll have Aarya rain dance in Mumbai..can't wait 😳 Remember the rain dance we talked of yday? 😉 Uff..me waiting!