AarYa OS "You Are My Rain"...Chapter-5, page-55 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
res..will comment the both part together
awesome os
like isnt working
Originally posted by princess121993

Firstly a very belated happy bday shalu Di. May god blesses you with peace happiness success health and wealth. Always keep smiling...

You also got lucky as me... I also a got a beautiful OS gift from my lovely elder sis and now u got it too. And i must say u r more luckier...u know why? coz urs it two parts...hehehehehehe😆just kidding...keep enjoying nikki di's perfect gift for u...

now coming to the update...as usual di...it is so awesome...u seriously have a wow factor in this one...

loved the way u called tubelight for yash..its damn hillarious..but true too🤣

firstly i am so glad that u again showed that aarti's past was already revealed by herself only before returning from lalitpur...awesome thinking..n most importantly u decided to show yash trying to convince everyone and getting successful in forgiving aarti...

the most thing i loved abt this is SP and Gayu trying everything to bring aarya more closer...in a way they knew that mumbai is the only place which can now bring their son n DIL more closer after all the misunderstandings were over...loved that scene...

i loved the conversation of vidhi and aarti...aarti scared of going mumbai again..n vidhi convincing her not to be...awesome scene...n u added a cherry on the cake by making yash listen to their conversation which made him in a way realize that aarti is still a bit scared of him due to the pot mumbai incident..he slowly started realizing his changed feelings for her...awesome job...

aarti trying to avoid to go mumbai by using her pregnancy condition...but our smart superman yashji had planned everything before as he knew what excuse his aartiji will make..waah...aaj toh i m full laatu on this yashji...hehehehehe

the use of rain for the reason of his hatred before and the reason of his liking now...awesome...very awesome

omg...the precious sonography scene...yash calling "our baby"...it is so touchy...had a wide smile on my face with tears in my eyes

so no complications...n yay aarya going to mumbai...waiting for the surprise scene u r mentoning in the precap...cannot wait di..do update soon...will be waiting

once again...a very happy bday shalu di...enjoy ur day

Again thanks a lot dear🤗
yup this is the best gift
@all
Thanks for wishing me guysss🤗.
Luv u all😳
Originally posted by shalini28

Oh god Di so many praises. I am seriously blushing now☺️.
ermm I have done nothing.😳
coming to the OS thanks a lot diii for this beautiful gift.🤗
again Mumbai looks like great😉
btw waiting for next update😉 
Where were you birthday girl? We were all waiting for you 

You're welcome sweety 🤗

But you didn't used my monkeys 😭.

But as it's your birthday week, I won't say anything to you. 😳

Enjoy Your Birthday Week ❤️  🤗

Originally posted by 55shobha

Thats so nice nikky

again happy birthday shalu belated wala😉
Thanks Shobha 😊
wow wow wow Nikki so lovely OS dear👏
Loved every part of it yaar❤️
Just loved the title dear Rain which brings so beautiful colours in our Aarya's life👍🏼
Fabulous writing dear,,once again u amazed us with ur lovely story
Love u dear🤗

Happy Birthday Shaalu dear
Edited by rachna1970 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Where were you birthday girl? We were all waiting for you 

You're welcome sweety 🤗

But you didn't used my monkeys 😭.

But as it's your birthday week, I won't say anything to you. 😳

Enjoy Your Birthday Week ❤️  🤗

oops di I am damn tired to open the monkey link🥱
Thats why couldnt post it here
but dun worry monkies are reserved for MTB😉
Awesome OS...happy belated birthday to Shalini...