thnku Natz.. love u πŸ€—
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

First of all congo for the shop.
Amazing work.
Keep  it up and yes I don't think Danial bada ho gaya.πŸ˜†

Haha!! πŸ˜† even my mom was saying cnt blv he's 24..
he was a kid just a few years ago..😳
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: itsRitzi

lovely works mimi n congrats on ur new gallery dear

i love harrypotter series n lovely siggy specially last two 

Happy friendship day dear

thnk u Ritzy baby..πŸ˜›
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreelu094

oh my mimi finally u opened ur own galleryπŸ€—aww so happy for u...

happy friendship dayπŸ€—
oh the harry edits are awesome...i'm damn crazy fan of harry potter series (movies and books)really awesome edits yaar...
this one is really wow
little harry looks more cute πŸ˜³
aww all are really gud...awesome work yaar...

Hii.. another POTTERHEAD..
trust me I'm one of the craziest fan of Harry Potter books n movies..πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for such a lovely comment dear πŸ˜Š
yeah! little harry was the cutest thing of the world..
but he looks cute in a hot way now..😳
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

mimz!! πŸ€—

first of alll "HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY" πŸ€—
and congo shongo for your gallery πŸ₯³ 
and ua first update!!
haayeee so wonderful!!!!
harry ron and hermione are everyones bff no dount in it!! like you said we have grown up with them!!!
looking forward for your updates!
and good luck for your exams!!!

thnk u yaar.. πŸ€—
thnks for wishing me good luck.. i need a lots of good luck

yep! they are not just fictional characters πŸ˜ƒ
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Awwwiiee!! Congo for ur own siggie shop dii!! And a very very Happy Friendship's day!! <3

Oh My My!!! The siggies!! All the them!! Love each and every one of them!! Muuuahhh!! I'm gonna give a long comment since its HP! 

1) Hayee!! FAB FAB FAB edit!! Chotu daniel <3 Kitna cute tha!! Sachchi yeh bada kyu hua!! Maine apna childhood toh HP ke saath spend nahi kiya hai.. I started reading the series in mid 2010 and finished reading it by March 2011, I had a crush on Harry and Ron! Daniel and Rupert.. My My!  β˜ΊοΈ

2) The last scene. gosh!! i was like.. why does it have to come to an end.. Just why.. But in the end.. Every GOOd thing should come to an end.. My dad had taken me to watch the movie.. and i was literally hugging him and weeping! Fabulous edit dii.. Just awesome!! 

3) I so freakin want to play it mann!! And Damn! i wanna be the seeker! <3 Lovely edit dii!! Jab mai books mein padhti thi na ki Harry aise udd rha hai.. I would actually feel that I'm flying with them!! Hats off to JKR! Muuahh!! <3

4) Me in in Ravenclaw in pottermore.. But i wanted to be in gryffindor for obvious reasons :P but nevermind.. I LLOOOVVEE Ravenclaw too! <3 

5) awwwiiee cute one! <3 Love the line you used as the text.. one of my Favorite songs! <3 Lol But I'm a little biased towards RoMione <3 

6) ufff.. Bas matt pucho.. I looovvveee RoMione! Mann!! <3 And the text.. So true and beautiful! <3 Love.. they can't deny.. they seriously can't.. I mean.. they love each other since their second year.. Don't ask me how.. I just feel so.. sply after seeing the last part of Chamber Of secrets.. Hermione hugged harry but Ron and she didn't hug each other.. and they realized it after 6 freakin years.. they truly can't deny that love.. and i loved the part when Ron talks in the favor of the house elves in the last part and hermione kisses him.. I really dunno How many times I have read the book! <3   Beautiful edit!! <3

7) Voldemort-Harry! Gosh i never liked voldemort! Mujhe bahut darr lagta tha usko dekh ke.. Although Ralph Fiens is SEXY!! <3 Awesome edit! :)

8) Danial Bada kyu hua? :( But anyways. Th pics u used in the edit are HAWT! :P Love them! 

I just Love Alan Rickman and Robbie Coltrane.. they are soo cute!! And Snape was the best man of HP.. undoubtedly! 
I also Love Mathew Lewis and Tom felton β˜ΊοΈ they are HAWT!  And Rupert Grint! hawtest of all!! β˜ΊοΈ i looovvvee him more than anyone else!! <3 
And James and Oliver Phelps.. Their smiles sweep me off my feet!! <3 

Oh My My!! Amazing edits dii! Muahh!! <3 i may request some edits to you in the future! :P 

Congratulations once again and sorry for this super Long Comment! But when it comes to HP.. I can't stop myself! :D 

Shivangi i always wait to see your comments.. πŸ˜³

1. little Daniel was cutest thing of the world.. but he always looks cute.. i guess he will look cute even in his 70s.. πŸ˜†
2. yep! the last scene.. I was like I won't leave the hall.. let my skeleton lie here till the salvation day.. I cried like a new born baby..πŸ˜‰
3. JKR is the best author.. She's goddess of writing..  but I don't think I will be a good player.. haha!! I'm not a sports person at all.. 
4. I hv forget my pottermore username πŸ˜­ but I was in Gryffindor.. πŸ˜ƒ
5. I love both of the couples.. actually I like Neville n Luna too πŸ˜³
6. even I came to know they are gonna be a couple after the 2nd part.. πŸ˜³ they are just match make in heaven πŸ˜³
7. I know Ralph Fiens is sexy.. he's in his 60s.. but still so hott..⭐️you're as crazy as me.. πŸ˜³ yeah! But voldemort is scary.. but we should thank him.. he made us believe good always wins over evil.. does not matter how powerful evil is..⭐️
8. Daniel bada q ho gaya?? now i dnt hv any answer of this question.. πŸ€£  i just β€οΈ him..

even me too love Alam Rickman.. he's one of the best actors of the movie..
 I wish I were frind of Hagrid..
me too love Mathew Lewis.. When I saw him in the last movie I was like this hotty is our Neville?? OMG!! He must be a wizard.. πŸ˜†
Who does not like Tom Felton.. I am not fond of pale and blond guys.. but still I m fida on Tom Felton.. He's just so hot..
Rupert is cute too.. n he's a very good actor..πŸ˜›
I just love James and Oliver Phelps.. they r equally hot.. 
when Fred died I cried so much.. my friends were like be ready for a flood..
I was so angry on Rowling for killing Fred.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

well I enjoyed reading your super long comment.. n sorry for my super long reply.. πŸ˜›

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-luvs-s

Omg mimi.. I remember telling you how much I loved the edits of your stories...I always felt that you were an among writer but I always also felt that you are an amazing edits maker...I am do glad you opened your own shop and I am also obsessed with Harry potter and aamir Khan and we also have common love for VD and kareena.. so I loved your update

another Pottermaniac.. YAY!! same pinch yaar..

n u r fan of Aamir n Kareena too.. u must be very classy n elegant.. 
all of their fans are..⭐️

BTW thnks for the comment πŸ€—
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneesha_sanker

Congo mimi for ur beautiful shop.

Loved ur work esply this one 

All d bst for ur future shop updateπŸ˜ƒ

thnks Manu.. thnks a lott πŸ€—
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy2012

congrats Mimi
I know you are superb talent..
Bong gals are like that onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
No wonder how and why u won 1st prize..u r awesome that's why
r haa, plz update tale of 2cities😳

ree i m trying to update a part of TO2C..

BTW B'Day kamon katali bol??

n yes.. We Bong Girls are the best.. β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
wow finally u opened a shop .. yeee sooo excited .. 
I am hooked with your intro .. it is creative indeed 

I loved you chose HP for friendship day .. HP is always special 
loved all the edits .. it's difficult to choice .. all have some memories with HP πŸ‘
Still picking 1 and 7 these two are awesomeee β€οΈ
n no I can't leave no 5 .. whole group is there πŸ€—
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago