Anamika

The only time I was ...

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The only time i was a little spooked watching Anamika was when...(...fill in the blanks 😆).

Okay friends, lets share each others experiences for the show. Since it  was meant to portray the Paranormal activities, it was supposed to  be a scary show.  i know it wasn't  at that  level of horror, but surely, some moments must have been there which caught us unaware. Lets share ours and comment for others choices. I'll start...

The only time i was a little spooked watching Anamika was when Rano was possessed by Ana and then Guddi saw her with those feet.  ummm... i have one more - the sudden scene transitions of Jeets marriage around a funeral pyre also disturbed me.  😲

Who's next 😊 ?
Edited by sector - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mostly i have nt been spooked by dis show. Bt there was a sequence when ana wanted to drink blood of jeet when jeet cuts his finger wid glass pieces. Simran's facial xpressions scread me fr a while.
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Mostly i have nt been spooked by dis show. Bt there was a sequence when ana wanted to drink blood of jeet when jeet cuts his finger wid glass pieces. Simran's facial xpressions scread me fr a while.

😊  yes, that dark make up makes it harder to forget those sinister expressions..
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post sector ðŸ˜‰ .. Umm let me think ..

I loved the initial episodes of meetings of Ana n Jeet, those did have a spooky element in them...she was a mystery back then n the background music n less family drama gave it a spooky feeling. Then jeeka shaadi which was another one. And lastly, ofcourse when Rano was possessed by Ana, also how can i forget Ana's grand return epi frm her samadhi, that was indeed spooky!

Well for me that's all..after the revamp there was no spookiness left in the show ðŸ˜›
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny156

Great post sector ðŸ˜‰ .. Umm let me think ..

I loved the initial episodes of meetings of Ana n Jeet, those did have a spooky element in them...she was a mystery back then n the background music n less family drama gave it a spooky feeling. Then jeeka shaadi which was another one. And lastly, ofcourse when Rano was possessed by Ana, also how can i forget Ana's grand return epi frm her samadhi, that was indeed spooky!

Well for me that's all..after the revamp there was no spookiness left in the show ðŸ˜›

thanks, jenny. @ blue above...Annie Gill did pack in a lot of spark in those episodes.  She was spunky when happy and spooky when sad ...😛
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Sector baby when da show started there were many spooky elements in them. Bt gradually all of them had gone.
sector thumbnail
which ones do you recall munia ? any of them worth mention ?
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
First was ana's dropping jeet in dark atmosphere then haunting micky.
jenny156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sector

thanks, jenny. @ blue above...Annie Gill did pack in a lot of spark in those episodes.  She was spunky when happy and spooky when sad ...😛

Yesss Annie was fab !!!
jenny156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

First was ana's dropping jeet in dark atmosphere then haunting micky.

Muniaaa .. I so forgot abt haunting mickey epi .. That was one of the best !!