Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -HibiscusR-

what do i say?

I will not say anything against her, but congo for getting the role :) all the best do a good job.

PS: upset to read that its bidding adieu on 14th 😔

i will miss parvarissh show great show 😛
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

if aanchal /raavi is playing pihu then 😆😆😆that boy actor  negative character who plays deejay khurrana will play the role of kush  couldnt it be 🤣kya pata aisa hi ho sakta hain😲🤣

I watch the last episode  of BALH  where MOULI GANGULY shoots RAM KAPOOR.  SO  i have no idea for recent circumstance  of this show.                                                                                         but   felt very SORRY for SHAKSHI TANWAR                                                                                                       i FELT  sometimes that to get freedom from "THE RAAVI NIGHTMARE",,shweta gets MARRIED with her boyfriend SUDDENLY  & went for HONEYMOON for TWO WEEKS 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think we must blame raavi for those bahaduri tracks after all its all CV's great work and plan on the tracks 😳.

Regarding choosing her for Pihu is again totally BT and CV's of BALH ka decision.
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HibiscusR-

I don't think we must blame raavi for those bahaduri tracks after all its all CV's great work and plan on the tracks 😳.

Regarding choosing her for Pihu is again totally BT and CV's of BALH ka decision.

makers give her all SUPER GIRL tracks  &  she destroy everything for her WORST ACTING SKILL  &  faltu DRESSING SCENCE                                                                                                                     EKTA replaces her very soon  as SHAKSHI's daughter  & gives the roll to any other actress
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
galacticgem thumbnail
She is doent suit the role of pihu.. Pihu should be someone chubby, Flubby Girl... 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
god help balh

she will be asking for more screenspace than ram and priya...
and being the big older bossy older sister again...

hmmm: that is natural for her...done it all the time in parvarish...

i think i am going to stop watching balh, atleast her scenes