thappu thappa sonna
pottu thalliruvom unnai

(tune:nilavila vaanam)

mokkai aaana sokku,paadu paduthum kelavis
pesadha malaru,pesi kollum mahesu,
earplugs kondu moodiyum..blood varardhu nikkala
serial edukka sonnal...ippudi kolriyae paavi

Update

Nelli's elder son comes to meet kaamu and her newborn and...kaamu and deivu welcomes him..he gives some new clothes for the baby and deivu says new clothes poda koodathu...baby kku othukadhu...(unnai kolla poren naan...sathiyama unnai kolla poren😡)i've asked for mahesu's baby's dress...ashudhaan podanum...NA's son says mahesu's son dress..that mahesu becoz of whom my thambi..ur maappu now amega kudikaran?he goes on talking bad abt mahesu and meenakshi...Deivu tells him not talk bad abt mahesu and meenakshi... deivu says ur petchu sariyillai...stop...dont talk abgt that periya manushi(puriayalaya makka...periya manushai nna inga meenaksi sokkalingam🤢)....

Deivu says unga veetla no baby ...adhaan i asked mahesu...Nelli's son starts shouting...appo..u r telling ..me a malattu payal??😆Deivu and kaamu says aiyo naan appadi sollala...Nelli's son leave sthe kovama the place and kaamu scolds her mom for her muttalthanam🤢

Guhan jollu vitting ragini...Ashok come sthere and asks who he is...wy sight adichufying enga veettu ponnu?...Guha says iam thanni podravan😆😆..ashok asks what?thanni podravna?😆(nalla solrangayya detailuu)...guha says no no...iam supplying wtaer cans to her workplace...Ashok warns him to stay away from ragini and guha says ok sir...ashok leaves and guha wonders sho this new villain is

Pirai...verattufying pushpa to make kozhi rasam for his aanapatta oorla illadha maappillai...Sam coems and dog maadhiri moppam pidichutte coming...aah..aah...chicken soup...give me some...pirai says odipoiru...i'll oothufy hot water on your face..(aiyo..pirai..already cooker la avchu vega vacha madhiri dhaan irukku un magan moonji...idhula again hot water abhishekam...nahiii😭)....sam asks soup..pirai says no...finally pirai wons chicken soup debate and sam boy sogama walks out...his sis says neeyum maappu aana u will also get special attention like this...😆😆

Sam super happy and again again asks kalyanam panna kozhi rasam kedakkuma...His sis says kozhi rasam enna kozhi rasam..dinosour rasam ae vachu tharuvanga..(🤣dinosour rasamaa??give me the recipe pls..adhula end la or 5 kg coriander leaves potta podhuma??)...Sam dreams starts...he is married to gayu and he goes to her house ater marraige for maru veedu fn...

Sam kku sapadu podranga...and he complains abt the size of the leaf ...next he says no spearate palte for gayu...she is in diet...Sam asks for entertainment...and ammatha starts singing...(ammatha paada...sam aada...total family um vaayila E poradhu kkoda pogama parka...kan kolla katchi🤢)....Sam tells MM to visurfy and MM visisring...😆😆sam dreams ends and pirai comes there with chicken soup and sam aadikitte thalli vittaru...pirai slaps hima nd shouts at him...talks like a psycho ..says u r a thandasoru...what do know abt my maappu...??maha life la vandha tubelight avaru...sam orey feelings kottings..(awww...my sam is crying..U..U..U..U..pirai😡😡)...Pirai goes on thatting chingu chakka ..prasad...appadi..prasad ippadi ðŸ¤¢...Sam asks sorry and appa magan patch up...

pirai tells pushpa to prepare kozhi rasam again and this time neraiya prepare pannu for my kids also...sam happy..all happy...🤢🤢

R.I.P kozhis😆😆

oru kozhi ya vachu oru episode ottitaru directorenakku chicken...migan kku nalaikku mutton

Thodarum...

*****************************************************************************************

Update by Migan

Tuesday August 06

Migankku Mutton Illai - Migane Mutton with Meenakshi Thiruvilayadal... 

Deivanai goes to meenakshi house and asks forused clothesfor baby Malar gives unneeded mahesu baby clothes. After theivanai leaves meenaki scolds Malar for giving away as Mahesu needs them. She says let mahesu come we will see one hand. malar cries.

Guru decide to bring 7 and half at his place too. He comes and complain to his mother that they told me pillai illathavan they are bad, nasamana kudumbam etc, Moorthy try to support them and both start fighting. Leela stops them send moorthy away and console Guru and ask him to take care of malliga. After he leaves she scolds to Paramu tell your mother to keepin ceck otherwise leela wii become old self. Paramu crying.

Malar comes home getting the stuff she gve away to Theivanai.She tells since you were mad I gave way these baby stuff I went got new so don't talk anymore. That's it. meenakshi thiruvai opens, telling all these are hard earned money by my son. 
She stops and tells if it is your son then it is my husband. meenakshi tells you came empty handed not even a saree to wear and  everything is bought my son. Even if they give so much no one would have married you and you. malar gets mad, you stop saying onnum illathavangga, if I call my father they will give loads of everything. If they do can you match this up to your son? meenakshi speechless and tells are you saying us onnum illathavanga? Malar says if you say that to me then yes it is. Meenakshi cries and tells let the male folks coem and I will tel lthem.

After they both leave Geetha wonders why Malar talk like this. But Ragini support Malar saying how long Anni can keep quiet so no mistake.

Pirai and Pushpa go to Prasad house notice house locked. Wonder what happen. Then they call house owner ans she tells he left in a car. They wonder what going on and call Prsad cell he did not answer.

prasad reach home and his parents seeing bandage fuss over him. Prasad shuts them and ask why call in an emergency. both parents cry no answer. mottai machan says let me tell that none of us interested in the wedding it won't happen. Prasad shocked. 

Thodarum...

Laksh kku Prasad azhugai, Pirai azhugai kooda.

Illa she also will get Meenakshi? 

Yenge Dir has been missing a while? Will he come and scold Malar? 

**********************************************************************************************

Wed udpate by laksh

Wednesday - Starts with prasad & Ends with him too.

Prasad is questioning all.. valakkam pola motai machan pottu odachufies matter n tells kalyanam cancel.. becoz some kuri people told so. prasad is dumbstuck.. all are leaving prasad alone n goes off.. prasad looking at phone..there maha trying for him n gets switched off tone... pirai looksat her n comes out n take puspa to kitchen n express his fear on maha's marriage.. puspa says its jus happening casually so dont think negatively nu consoles him n leaves from there.. Resteless pirai doing praying for good.

Dad n Son coming to thier palace.. josi with paper..Sr.pp is telling kobi not to open his mouth for any of the talk done by meens..he nods ..josi is telling rag n ketu comes togather.. meens comes out.. he tells both are at sani' straight parvai😆..Sr.pp cuts meens n tells lets talk things inside home not infront of stupids eating waste nu solluraru.. meens agrees n comes to josi n gives him nice slap n goes in. kobi too comes near josi ..josi moves from there.
 duo comes in.. panchayat starts there.. meens puts mega dance.. but no use.. valakam pola all says since she spoke so even malar replied so nu ..meens tells henceforth i dont question anything to u.. if i do so u call me "dog" n leaves from there.. malar tries to explain her situation but Sr.pp Stops her n tells how come she spoke so much.. which he didnt expect .. n ask her to keep quiet  asusual henceforth.. n makes to go in.

prasad home amatha is telling both motai n madhavi that prasad parents are feeling bad so we may need ensure this action should not change.. mottai agrees n goes inside n ask why did they stop this marriage n also ask if they are strong at thier point.. they are saying yes.. mottai asking them to do promise by offing camphor.. our prasad wakes up comes out n gets to see all in the dias..mottai changes plate n takes blessing from mom n dad n tells they prayed for baby sake...prasad comes to dias n makes all to sit n ask why they stopped marriage..mottai repeats the same. helpless & speechless prasad looking at him.

Screen Freezes..

***********************************************************************************************************

Thu update by Migan

Thursday Aug - 8

Prasad wu wu cries and asks his parents to look at his face and tell. Mottai machan tries to stop but Prasad scolds him. So MM gets mad. But Prasad parents scold him saying we are concerned with your affection towards the family we can't seem losse you. If you want to marry outside of our wishes then kill us and go. Hearing this Prasad cries wu wu and say you are important for us and no one else matters to me my life is only for you if you are not there then I won't live. I won't marry Maha don't talk like that - all hug and group oppari.

In Pirai house Pirai try and Prasad cuts the line and switces off. Next he asks Maha to try, Maha tries, Prasad picks up and says there is small problem in Kutralam he will come there and talk to her. Maha says ok and informs pirai and Pirai so happy finally.
In Kutralam Prasad throws the SIM card away tellsing his sisters he doesn't know jow to talk to Maha so has to throuw the SIM card. Gayu feels bad but both Mottai machan and his wifr happy.

A old person coems t osee Kamu baby and gives money. Ramesh comes there asking for soem thing, takes the baby aside pretending to konjufy and takes the money for himself.

In maha school, HM comes and praise Maha that she found another job for Prasad and she is smart that before weddign making Prasad start his own company. Maha shocked and find out Prasad resigned his job.

She runs to Sokku house, cries telling don't know what is going on. She says more then I am upset that the weddign takes place or not I am worried about my father. She tells Pirai can't take it if some thing happens to the wedding and more concerned about him.

Sokku asks Gopi to go to Kuralam and meet Prasad and find out what is going on. Tells Maha not to tell anything to her parents. Gop iand Kaja leave to Kutralam.

Thodarum...

**************************************************************************************************

Friday update by Srima

Friday  aug 9 2013 update

Ragini varanga...and asusual guha hiding and talking to himself...eppadiyavadhu i should to talk to ragini today🤢...Jegan uncle come sthere and talks to rags...Guha hides again...Jegs tells her to get into the car...he will drop her...rags says no mama...iam going to fridn's house...naan poikaren...Jegs leaves and guha's following ..Rags comes to her friend's house and guhs olinju olinju following...jegan uncle vandhu pachak nnu cathc pannitaru..(yay...out out😆nice bowler...mokkai batsman)...jegs asks who r u thambhi...Guha says tells him his thenju pona record story...watercna supplier...jegs warns him and guha leaves ...

mayil's house..baby kayila irundha 1000 rs missing...ramesha dhana last visitor..so kaamu says ramesh dhaan eduthuruparu...Moorthy hears this ...Mayil praises moorthy saying he is like our elder son...mayil goes on thittufying ramesh...Moorthy gets angry ...Deivu and mayil  polambing and kaamu consoles them...Moorthy kovama leaves the palce...

There at nelli's ouse...Ramesh full thannila eating...and ootufying paramu...lola sitting in one  corner and vachufying oppari..all wonders from where he got money?Moorthy comes and asks ramesh abt money..Ramesh nakkal adiching...Moorthy throws the plate from ramesh's hands  and lola slaps him...moorthy says he stole the money from my baby's hands and kudichittu vandhurukkan...All chorus opapri... fight intensifies...Moorthy says kaamu sonna...ramesh replies...oh un pondatti sonna...nee vandhu fighting with me aa??calls mayil thiruttu payal...Moorthy veluthu katting ramesh...😆😆Ramesh escapes...lola high pitch la crying...Moorthy says andha family thappu thappu sonnanga abt my bro..adhaan kashtama irukku🥱

Pirai and pushpa discussing with marraige broker...all ok..pirai says ater marraige we will arrange thani kudithanam for maha and prasad...School HM comes and asks abt prasad's job..and pottu odachufying all the truth abt prasad's job..pirai and pushpa super shocked...they goes to meet sokku...

Kutralam...P's dad and mom talking abt prasad and his love towards maha..mom crying..P's sis come sthere and says P saapdla iinum...Family goes to samadana paduthufy prasad..Amma ootivitting...prasad says vendam...amma over aa paasa mazhai pozhinjing..amma asks unakku what kurai?..iam here,appa is here,ur sis elalrum here...prasad finally eats and says he wants to akss something...amma and appa worried...Prasad says find some parigaram for this raasi sariyillai problem...amma says no vazhi..pls dont talk abt this again...Prasad cries..🤢

Sorry for the mistakes..
Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL... Shree ... you have wrote so many kavithais, which some I cannot grasp because of my poor understanding of tamil.  But I understood this because the song is one of my favourite.  So funny.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup that was hilarious Sumi ðŸ˜†

Hopper is off from updates for 2 weeks First week meenu akka is taking over and giving me a break 🤗 second week Sumi is taking over since i manage to do some magic for her siggies in her dabba thanks sumi 🤣

anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SK_

Monday 5th aug 2013 

Original Song : "Unnai ondru ketpen" from the movie "pudhiya paravai" 

To,

Dyraducker(director) Thirumurugar,

(tune:unnai ondru)

Unnai ondru ketpen😈
correct aa answer sollu🥱
thappu thappa sonna😡
pottu thalliruvom unnai🤢

(tune:nilavila vaanam)

mokkai aaana sokku,paadu paduthum kelavis
pesadha malaru,pesi kollum mahesu,
earplugs kondu moodiyum..blood varardhu nikkala
serial edukka sonnal...ippudi kolriyae paavi😡😡

Super rhyming...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Serial edukka sonna kozhi rasam dinosour rasam nnu kittu🤬
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sumi.

Chikkan mutton ellam Thursday varaikkunthan allowed. Friday auspicious day - srima's day - sutha saivam - - Ramjan - holiday spl. no Nadas telecat - srima day , afternoon , evening , night dreaming😃
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sumi..

Rasamana episode pola 😆

Srima unga vaaku palichu .. Ramzan special programs pottu intha serialskku joot vitta nalla irukkum.. ana.. aftrenoon movie onnu ramzan specialnu pottu oothu moodiduvalo oru chinna doubt..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nithya idhu nyayama. asayum katti halwavum kuduthutiye 😭
raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks sumi.

Chikkan mutton ellam Thursday varaikkunthan allowed. Friday auspicious day - srima's day - sutha saivam - - Ramjan - holiday spl. no Nadas telecat - srima day , afternoon , evening , night dreaming😃

raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks Sumi..

Rasamana episode pola 😆

Srima unga vaaku palichu .. Ramzan special programs pottu intha serialskku joot vitta nalla irukkum.. ana.. aftrenoon movie onnu ramzan specialnu pottu oothu moodiduvalo oru chinna doubt..

ramzan kku special movie pottadhu illai sun tv idhu varaikkum...😕
venum na PP 3 hrs special epsiode poda solli petition podalam...what say nithya?
and haan,onnu solla marandhutten...i love my srima ma berry beryy much😆😆