Nadaswaram aug 5-9 updates - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _SK_

ramzan kku special movie pottadhu illai sun tv idhu varaikkum...πŸ˜•
venum na PP 3 hrs special epsiode poda solli petition podalam...what say nithya?
and haan,onnu solla marandhutten...i love my srima ma berry beryy muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sumi .. ramzan special movie nu solli yetho oru sappa movie poduvanga pa.. the regular 2.30 movie everyday dhan for ramzan also.. but will be given thr name ramzan special avlo dhan..

idhu nalalrukke...πŸ˜†

Anu malar place irundha nalla thitti vitrupanga...πŸ‘
@All

lets play GOTW hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What would u do if u were in malar's place..??

I will not only just scold her... when she opens her mouth for scolding with her eyes wide open i will throw chilli powder in her eyes and will tear her mouth nicely... apa apa apa ena vaiyeee...😑

director matum kaila kidaikatum avlo tha oru manusana kojam achu kovamnu oinu varanum cha cha cha... no words🀬

idhu nalalrukke...πŸ˜†

Anu malar place irundha nalla thitti vitrupanga...πŸ‘
@All

lets play GOTW hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What would u do if u were in malar's place..??

Me????

I will tie her to a chair in front of a TV and make her watch the whole nataswaram serial and increasing the volume to high for her and Mahesu secenes and that too non stop from 1 to 800+ episode.

πŸ‘
Originally posted by nithyamkv

sumi .. ramzan special movie nu solli yetho oru sappa movie poduvanga pa.. the regular 2.30 movie everyday dhan for ramzan also.. but will be given thr name ramzan special avlo dhan..

andha 2.30 movie is not going to save anyone...iam happy now😈...srima ma...kettucha...2.30 kku podra movie dhaan ramzan spl movie aam...🀣
Originally posted by anusharose

I will not only just scold her... when she opens her mouth for scolding with her eyes wide open i will throw chilli powder in her eyes and will tear her mouth nicely... apa apa apa ena vaiyeee...😑

director matum kaila kidaikatum avlo tha oru manusana kojam achu kovamnu oinu varanum cha cha cha... no words🀬

shree takes the mic and sings for anu while she puts chilli powder in sokku wife's eyes πŸ˜†
"ohhh...oru thendral puyalagi varudhe..".

ROFL...anu...super ma..🀣🀣
Originally posted by migan

Me????

I will tie her to a chair in front of a TV and make her watch the whole nataswaram serial and increasing the volume to high for her and Mahesu secenes and that too non stop from 1 to 800+ episode.

πŸ‘

That too without any ad-break...😈

Ungala ellam nalla pullainga nenechene naanu...aiyyayyo...ellam sornakka maadhiriyae pesareenga
Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Ungala ellam nalla pullainga nenechene naanu...aiyyayyo...ellam sornakka maadhiriyae pesareenga

Naan sonnen lae pp makkaz laam kollaveri mood lae irukanga nu πŸ€£ idhulae meenu akka super. Back to back πŸ€£  sumi indha gotw rombhe nalla iruku. .. ippadiyae continue pannalam lolz
Thanks Laksh for the update.

Aptly said start and end with Prasad and his parent wu wu wu.

Seriously couldn't he talk to them with out mottai machan and find out what is going on. I think here need is Gopi the Dir to rescue - Pirai will call him soon.
ladies bak bak is better that this aambalais wuu wuu...mudiayala😭