Posted: 10 years ago
I think after comedy nights kapil should start a show in which he introduces normal theatre comedy. I think it will be a huge hit. He should take veteran theatre artists and make a show like Bakra qiston of umar sharif. what say??😉
I want him to host weekly segments on Big Boss 7 and make fun of contestants and question them on what they are doing behind each otherz back...lol
Originally posted by togepe30

I want him to host weekly segments on Big Boss 7 and make fun of contestants and question them on what they are doing behind each otherz back...lol

Yea I hope so too

there might be some chances for us to see him in Bigg Boss with Salman on Friday's Elimination Episodes or so because he is part of Colors now so we might end up seeing him there. It will be fun

He came last season in the Finals so it would be cool to have him around this time too but more of him with Salman Bhai

We should tweet Raj Nayak...CEO of Colors to make this possible..
If enough ppl tweet then they might bring in Kapil to host weekly segments on BB7
Kapil in big boss wud be fun...
Nah.. we dont want an over dose of Kapil.. then the comedy becomes stale! i think he should be exclusive in his show. he can always make fun of BB contestants on his own show.. colors would not have problems with that.. 
Originally posted by minotti

Nah.. we dont want an over dose of Kapil.. then the comedy becomes stale! i think he should be exclusive in his show. he can always make fun of BB contestants on his own show.. colors would not have problems with that..

Jhalak will end soon...,Instead of 2 days on jhalak...he will be seen one day on BB...how is that an over dose?

He can just come for 10 or 15 mins and give a funny recap of what the bb inmates did all week...
Nah,...I like what he is doing. He is bringing new talent. There is no need to add older artists. Why fix that ain't broke.
I think Kapil will do a punjabi movie
I have read it somewhere
It would be a fun to see Kapil doing an Indianized version of Seinfeld. He is the only one who could pull a show about nothing.