Of plastic dolls and elegant classical dance...

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi!!!πŸ˜ƒ
I was right!!!It was Salam-e-ishq!!!πŸ˜ƒMouni danced so beautifully...

Negatives:
-Shalu was  shown too much...🀒🀒🀒Her plastic face nd body is mkn me go πŸ€ͺ
-Meera was forced to dance for Ishwar,by the age old blackmailing method...
-Ishwar was his worst today with Meera,and is obsessively in love wid Meera...😑
-Prithvi ka aata paata nahi!!!
-Lakhan has shown DB,IP's treasure place...😲
-Did not see da three musketeers!!!😑

Positives:
-DB cannot dance!!!🀣
-Ishwar's dance was awesome...🀣
-Meera was beautiful and tried to stand her ground till she was blackmailed into dancing...πŸ‘Way to go Meera!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-IP did not force himself on Meera or try to seduce her!Phew!!!
-Dialogues were awesome!!!πŸ‘
-Lakhan's patience is at breaking point!!!πŸ₯³
-Lakhan is having doubts on Prithvi being Prithvi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
-DB is jealous and desperate...πŸ˜†
-Da oldies were informed bout Prithvi raaz!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Precap-Was awesome,nd I find My heart dancing to see DB's pain...HOW DISGUSTING!!!😑🀒How can u try to kill a person nd dn expect him to love u?!!!Dt is just so stupid!!!πŸ₯±

CVs kindly remove dis plastic junk...She is getn too disgustn wid her fake everything nd I cant even manage fake sympathy for her...πŸ₯±

Confusion:
-Y did IP tk away da jewelleries aftr  givn dm to DB?!!!!πŸ˜•

Lukn forward to tomorrow's episode!!!πŸ˜›Views friends?!!

I just hated the idea of this drunk terrorizing a woman at gun point to do his bidding...  deeply disgusted!! :(
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I just hated the idea of this drunk terrorizing a woman at gun point to do his bidding...  deeply disgusted!! :(

I was too Asha...Bt I feel dey did it deliberately to prove to us dt IP is da bad guy,nd he isnt reformed or replacement of Prithvi...dey were fulfilling our wish to see IP as da bad guy he really is...πŸ₯±
-But hated to see a helpless Meera...Atleast she threatened him wid knife...πŸ˜•
-Bt ws more pissed at DB all around da episode!!!She is getn uglier by da day,if its really possible!!!😲πŸ₯±

And he is calling the woman he terrorized - the woman who let him do so - his future!!! and that is something to be looked forward to!!! What next - he will make her sleep with him at gun point??? And we are supposed to watch that crap??? 

Oh wasnt IP sudhroing in love???

Srry just could not help adding to your comment Asha.
Really intrestin
Thanks Tehsina..

Gonna watch it.
Originally posted by adianasr

And he is calling the woman he terrorized - the woman who let him do so - his future!!! and that is something to be looked forward to!!! What next - he will make her sleep with him at gun point??? And we are supposed to watch that crap??? 

Oh wasnt IP sudhroing in love???

Srry just could not help adding to your comment Asha.

I'm glad you did! Couldn't get all the dialogues without the English sub titles.. so that's what he tells DB in the pre-cap, right? I just don't know if I can take this anymore... 

I'm glad you did! Couldn't get all the dialogues without the English sub titles.. so that's what he tells DB in the pre-cap, right? I just don't know if I can take this anymore... 

Ya, he calls DB his past and Meera his future. And tells DB not to get in his way or she may find herself dead!!! 
Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
I'v watched the epi . it was very very nice. πŸ˜ƒ

IP: He took revenge from Shalu. made her jealous, which makes me think ..does he intence to make her jealous , so he took Meera to that old haveli, in which his beloved wife took Prithvi? does he also seeks revenge from Prithvi by doing this? it seems very possible, and for me it is acceptible. and I liked that IP didn't toutch Meera , and he put that necless which he gifted once to Shalu. πŸ˜‰
Now I think if IP was a bad man he would seduce Meera. atleast he should try. but he just used that tabe in the same way Shalu did in her night with Prithvi. I think those goons were from IP's gang.
If IP is really in love with Meera , he is showing his love in the worst way. in a way which only loosere use. and he isn't a looser. he seems very tough. in fact he reminded me of the gr8 villians whom I respected alot coz they made those old movies classics .. I mean lates: Pran, Amjad Khan, Amrish Puri.

2) Meera: I like Meera's behavior , she didn't surrender easily. She fought , She didn't afraid of gun. but she was afraid to do a mistake which cost a life of her father in law. and I understand her well. maybe somebody say she could tell papaji. yes she had to tell him before . but not in this situation when she was far from him. or the next day before Shalu's elan. coz next day he was thinking of something which happenes only between marrid couples. so she couldn't tell him .
Song and dance: very intertaining . Mouni's dance was gr8 . I like the way she used tha knife in her dance. and Edited by awida - 10 years ago
and She didn't mimic for the song which is gr8 . also IP- Shalu 's part was good . Aditya's steps were very good . and not to forget his messy hair πŸ˜‰

Lakhan : very natural. he stole the screen from DB . now I know his powerful presence. unlike the Mishras he managed to make those scenes intresting.

DB:did her job well. now that she said the truth I am very happy . Meera won't be forced again by IP. unless he succeeds in acting like the real Prithvi . and we know that is going to happen.

Precap: IP is enjoying his intiqam from DB . at last we are taking our revenge from her ..thank you IP. πŸ˜ƒ
It was a good epi πŸ‘& wld have been a GREAT epi if NO shalu!!!😑