Of plastic dolls and elegant classical dance... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Sad Epi..so Poor meera now is to much so want Prithvi.
 IP just hate u ... 😑  so Poor Meera...😭   Prithvi ab to aa jaao...πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by awida

I'v watched the epi . it was very very nice. πŸ˜ƒ

IP: He took revenge from Shalu. made her jealous, which makes me think ..does he intence to make her jealous , so he took Meera to that old haveli, in which his beloved wife took Prithvi? does he also seeks revenge from Prithvi by doing this? it seems very possible, and for me it is acceptible. and I liked that IP didn't toutch Meera , and he put that necless which he gifted once to Shalu. πŸ˜‰
Now I think if IP was a bad man he would seduce Meera. atleast he should try. but he just used that tabe in the same way Shalu did in her night with Prithvi. I think those goons were from IP's gang.
If IP is really in love with Meera , he is showing his love in the worst way. in a way which only loosere use. and he isn't a looser. he seems very tough. in fact he reminded me of the gr8 villians whom I respected alot coz they made those old movies classics .. I mean lates: Pran, Amjad Khan, Amrish Puri.

2) Meera: I like Meera's behavior , she didn't surrender easily. She fought , She didn't afraid of gun. but she was afraid to do a mistake which cost a life of her father in law. and I understand her well. maybe somebody say she could tell papaji. yes she had to tell him before . but not in this situation when she was far from him. or the next day before Shalu's elan. coz next day he was thinking of something which happenes only between marrid couples. so she couldn't tell him .
Song and dance: very intertaining . Mouni's dance was gr8 . I like the way she used tha knife in her dance. and
  But Meera should think that One day her Papaji will know about this truth , That time they can hate Meera, They all can Misunderstand Meera in future ,,
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
Originally posted by br200910

IP just hate u ... 😑  so Poor Meera...😭   Prithvi ab to aa jaao...πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ 
hmm hamare liye na sahi ,Meera k liye to wapas a jao😭
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

I'm glad you did! Couldn't get all the dialogues without the English sub titles.. so that's what he tells DB in the pre-cap, right? I just don't know if I can take this anymore... 

Dear Asha,I might be sounding too optimistic...But I think IP is showing his worst side as Prithvi's arrival is nearer...And IP did not try touching Meera and did not letch as disgustingly during DB track...Nd wid dt terrorising part he reminded me of Sholay...So I'd suggest to hold on a bit more my friend...😊I know wid Prithvi out of da scene it's really becoming unbearable..😑Bt IP being shown bad,nd mean was necessary to prove dt Prithvi was,is nd will be the only hero for Junoon,nd Meera's soulmate...It really dusnt matter,wat IP sd to whom,as we saw Meera's pic being blown away from his hand..Nd dt means Meera wnt be his no matter how hard he tries...Bt if u cant bear it,I wnt force u,my frnd..😊Bt I'd have suggested u to hold on to Junoon a bit more...😊

I'v watched the epi . it was very very nice. πŸ˜ƒ

IP: He took revenge from Shalu. made her jealous, which makes me think ..does he intence to make her jealous , so he took Meera to that old haveli, in which his beloved wife took Prithvi? does he also seeks revenge from Prithvi by doing this? it seems very possible, and for me it is acceptible. and I liked that IP didn't toutch Meera , and he put that necless which he gifted once to Shalu. πŸ˜‰
Now I think if IP was a bad man he would seduce Meera. atleast he should try. but he just used that tabe in the same way Shalu did in her night with Prithvi. I think those goons were from IP's gang.
If IP is really in love with Meera , he is showing his love in the worst way. in a way which only loosere use. and he isn't a looser. he seems very tough. in fact he reminded me of the gr8 villians whom I respected alot coz they made those old movies classics .. I mean lates: Pran, Amjad Khan, Amrish Puri.

2) Meera: I like Meera's behavior , she didn't surrender easily. She fought , She didn't afraid of gun. but she was afraid to do a mistake which cost a life of her father in law. and I understand her well. maybe somebody say she could tell papaji. yes she had to tell him before . but not in this situation when she was far from him. or the next day before Shalu's elan. coz next day he was thinking of something which happenes only between marrid couples. so she couldn't tell him .
Song and dance: very intertaining . Mouni's dance was gr8 . I like the way she used tha knife in her dance. and

Nice observations Itidal!πŸ˜‰
  Bt I dnt agree wid IP part..IP is trying to mk DB anything..He dusnt care bout dt plastic letch period...πŸ˜ƒIP did not try to seduce Meera,as he isnt self obsessed lyk DB nd loves Meera..Bt since he is da bad guy here,he md Meera dance,nd took his revenge on her,for daring to slap him,nd defying his love,i guess...He terrorised her proving dt he cud do anything wid her,nd not to ruffle his feathers too much...It was a warning from IP to Meera,dt just because she has a soft corner in his heart,for herself,nd just because he is in love wid her,dusnt mean he will take her misbehavior alda tym...
  I know Meera ws justified in his behavior but IP is not a good guy,who'll unselfishly undrstnd Meera's POV...
  Dis scene reminded me of Prithvi's scene in Baragaon,where he leaves her wid da goons to terrorise her,nd teach her a lesson...πŸ˜‰

No comment on Meera's part...😳

and She didn't mimic for the song which is gr8 . also IP- Shalu 's part was good . Aditya's steps were very good . and not to forget his messy hair πŸ˜‰

Lakhan : very natural. he stole the screen from DB . now I know his powerful presence. unlike the Mishras he managed to make those scenes intresting.

DB:did her job well. now that she said the truth I am very happy . Meera won't be forced again by IP. unless he succeeds in acting like the real Prithvi . and we know that is going to happen.

Precap: IP is enjoying his intiqam from DB . at last we are taking our revenge from her ..thank you IP. πŸ˜ƒ

I hated IP-DB's part...🀒🀒🀒It lukd stupid...🀒🀒🀒
  Nd dnt care wat IP lukd lyk if he was wid Shalu...🀒🀒🀒Wud hv noticed his look,if he was dancing wid Lakhan,Hudda or Mishras...
  Nd agree wid alda rest part...πŸ˜ƒ
    Yes thanks to IP we r getn our revenge on DB!!!πŸ˜ƒNd no thanks to Prithvi,we didnt get our revenge on Akash!!!😑Y didnt Prithvi romance Meera to tk his revenge on Akash?!!😑😑😑
Originally posted by crazy-nut

It was a good epi πŸ‘& wld have been a GREAT epi if NO shalu!!!😑

Exactly my thought!!!πŸ˜†Hate Shalu!!!😑😑😑
Originally posted by Bmoni

missing prithvi πŸ˜­

Yes...Me too...😭