girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was really very disappointing to watch Meera helpless like that.
I don't have any issues with IP, he is certified a***** ,he will behave in that manner only but how could Meera do that.
Today he made her dance blackmailing her, tomorrow he will ask her to sleep with him and then what would Meera do?
Looking at things he is making her do ,first removed sindoor line, then made her wear that dress, took her forcibly on date and then made her dance ,he seems man on a mission.
I want to ask Meera , what is the threshold limit?

Has Meera thought about that?
Her trusty  chaku (which suddenly appeared from nowhere )was rendered useless with in seconds 
What is stopping her from telling the truth to papaji, he seemed quite fine after hearing the maha truth from DB?
I am so disappointed with Meera's character, she hasn't once tried to search for prithvi,she hasn't once tried to be independent and she is literally obeying every unjustified demands of IP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dt is true Saba!But I believe dey r deliberately mkn Meera helpless so dt her knight in shining armour in da form of Prithvi arrives...I know it was awful to watch...😡Her getn scared by gunshots...😡
   I just have to say thanks to IP he wasnt tkn in smell nd getn aroused🤢 or trying to touch her in a letcher way...🤢
   Tragic heroine only means da hero will save her nd da day is cumn nearer...Dtz da only consolation i cn giv,my frnd...
timi2000 thumbnail
Today ...I hate IP so much...
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

It was really very disappointing to watch Meera helpless like that.

I don't have any issues with IP, he is certified a***** ,he will behave in that manner only but how could Meera do that.
Today he made her dance blackmailing her, tomorrow he will ask her to sleep with him and then what would Meera do?
Looking at things he is making her do ,first removed sindoor line, then made her wear that dress, took her forcibly on date and then made her dance ,he seems man on a mission.
I want to ask Meera , what is the threshold limit?

Has Meera thought about that?
Her trusty  chaku (which suddenly appeared from nowhere )was rendered useless with in seconds 
What is stopping her from telling the truth to papaji, he seemed quite fine after hearing the maha truth from DB?
I am so disappointed with Meera's character, she hasn't once tried to search for prithvi,she hasn't once tried to be independent and she is literally obeying every unjustified demands of IP.

Agree with you totally on that, Saba.  I could not enjoy Mouni's dance at all today under those circumstances... I almost welcomed DB scenes with IP during the song cause I could not bear to watch Meera performing a dance for that letch... Ugh!!
kusumkumkum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Agree with you totally on that, Saba.  I could not enjoy Mouni's dance at all today under those circumstances... I almost welcomed DB scenes with IP during the song cause I could not bear to watch Meera performing a dance for that letch... Ugh!!

Agree...total...sos sad & Bad
monalika thumbnail
Sounds disgusting..looks like ill have to skip the episode. I watched some older episodes of Junoon that I hadn't before and I must say they butchered Meera's character to the max. Just so helpless,  Its difficult to watch. 

People hate DB but shes still here. As people like IP, I think he will surely stay for longer. I just hope they don't make a bigger mess than they already have, which would be disastrous to the show. 
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalika

Sounds disgusting..looks like ill have to skip the episode. I watched some older episodes of Junoon that I hadn't before and I must say they butchered Meera's character to the max. Just so helpless,  Its difficult to watch. 

People hate DB but shes still here. As people like IP, I think he will surely stay for longer. I just hope they don't make a bigger mess than they already have, which would be disastrous to the show. 

oh well Mona we may get IP sleeping with Meera next and then continuing to make a life with her. After all we had IP tell DB that she is his past and Meera his future. 
And we did have ADNI today for 12 mins and the rest only for 9 mins. Definitely Cvs are giving us what we ask. Now they too have selective hearing just as we have selective asking! And DB wont go as long as IP remains that is a fact and the sooner accepted the better.
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Saba  Disappointment doesn't even come close to what i feel for Meera today ðŸ˜¡ Is she a 21st century woman or 12th century woman to be acting like this? ðŸ˜² 

What happened to the Meera who fought all odds in 12goan? ðŸ˜• She's ready to dance to the tunes of IP to save RK & Dadi who have their one foot in the grave ðŸ¤¢ No disrespect for the elderly, but her dumbness has gone so far that she might be un-willingly ready to sleep with IP to save the oldies? ðŸ˜¡ Has she even thought about how she'l explain the stupidity to Prithvi if & when he comes back? ðŸ¤”

The song for which Meera danced was disgusting, the whole song was sung from a girl's POV who's desperate to love the one person she was singing and dancing for ðŸ¤¢ MYP wants to show that Meera is despo to get IP's lub? ðŸ˜•
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Saba for this importent post.

I know my opinion won't be liked for most of you friend.

But I understand that Meera was majboori. She tried , standed strong enough to distanse her body from IP's hands. Shouted at him. Used that chaku. She was ready to die . But she can't make her inlaws suffer due to a mistake by her.

I am sure if he tried to sleep with her she would kill him or dies. that is Meera.

I found the epi very intresting like the old gold movies . It was intertaining . The dance was magical one. She didn't mimic the words and that is very suitable in her case. Lata Mangeshkar ki voice took me to another world. Even Shalu's part with IP was very good . And now we know that messy hair belongs to whom!

Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a different Meera from the baragaon Meera.  She's lost her confidence on the way over to the city and she's been lost ever since...
I wish Mouni didn't agree to do stupid scenes like this... It's so degrading for a woman! I mean I understand if the story demands it, but this is beyond ridiculous... there's no reason for Meera to go this far... 

I completely agree with Sahana on how she's going to explain her stupid decision to Prithvi if and when he comes back... I'm assuming she still thinks he's coming back!!  What about Dadi and RK, can they even look at her in the face and sympathize with her knowing that she spent all this time with someone else's husband knowingly?