Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

This is a different Meera from the baragaon Meera.  She's lost her confidence on the way over to the city and she's been lost ever since...
I wish Mouni didn't agree to do stupid scenes like this... It's so degrading for a woman! I mean I understand if the story demands it, but this isbeyond ridiculous... there's no reason for Meera to go this far... 

I completely agree with Sahana on how she's going to explain her stupid decision to Prithvi if and when he comes back... I'm assuming she still thinks he's coming back!!  What about Dadi and RK, can they even look at her in the face and sympathize with her knowing that she spent all this time with someone else's husband knowingly?

Unfortunately that is the right word Asha 
Originally posted by Bmoni

and if he asks her to sleep with him using  the same method , then what?

papaji has to know the truth some time or later, you can't hide truth forever.

It is always better to say the truth instead of demeaning and degrading yourself and dancing in front of drunk b*😡
Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Dt is true Saba!But I believe dey r deliberately mkn Meera helpless so dt her knight in shining armour in da form of Prithvi arrives...I know it was awful to watch...😡Her getn scared by gunshots...😡
   I just have to say thanks to IP he wasnt tkn in smell nd getn aroused🤢 or trying to touch her in a letcher way...🤢
   Tragic heroine only means da hero will save her nd da day is cumn nearer...Dtz da only consolation i cn giv,my frnd...
Man, your optimism dazzles me , I wish I could be capable of the same