Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Awesome Meera! boring shalu!

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Wow last nite meera's performance was awesomeπŸ‘.. ofcourse the expression wasn't consistent with the song but knowing our drama situation hv to excuse it… btw I cld hv just watch it for the whole epi & what our darlin CVs do? They help me puke by inserting db scene in yucks!🀒

Btw did I doze of for the 3 musketeers' scene dun recall seeing it?  Lakhu as usual was fun to watch. He shld hv just killed db in the jungle all of us wld have thrown him a party. πŸ˜ƒ

IP so cute I wonder whether he keep necklaces by dozen & give 1 to each woman he fancy?  But seriously I liked the way he adjusted the necklace shows he got good eye detail on fashion.πŸ˜ƒ  When the firing of gun wen off - for a minute I tot it has become sholay scene πŸ˜•β€“ only hero missing.  Keep that attitude IP u will have many women falling.  Anyone liked IP? or izzit just me😈

The 2 senior citizens must be suffering from some kind of mental problem to keep discussing abt their son's private life.😑  Looks like v need to pack these 2 for some Tirth Yatra to cleanse their brain. How many want this 2 gone to tirth yatra?

Okie now my dear darling Meera's sake I think I want back Prithvi as well.. I can't bear to see her cry so much so have decided to shoot an email to: [email protected] – so all those who wants Prithvi back please drop a line to them.. & those not sure how to start or what to say PM me I will give you a short msg to sign off.. all PM are treated strictly confidential & I'll not give any msg that wld implicate you in anyway.   

Anyway Loved IP, Meera & Lakhu performance.  Well done guys keep it up.  Frens please gimme your comments positive + negative -  thank you. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Adini super but i want my Lovely Adini's dance...n romance.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with you Shanti.

Loved Adni . And that song and dance.

Lakku was gr8 to watch.

If we sent the Khanna's to tearth yatra. How could IP blackmail Meera? πŸ˜‰
crazy-nut thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Agree with you Shanti.

Loved Adni . And that song and dance.

Lakku was gr8 to watch.

If we sent the Khanna's to tearth yatra. How could IP blackmail Meera? πŸ˜‰

no more blackmailing meera!!!  the poor girl crying her heart out.. i'm melted NOW i'm so mad with IP  - i want to shoot him😑
awida thumbnail
He didn't even toutch her. πŸ€” why are you angry at him.

He just wanted to show us her dancing skills! πŸ€“
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

He didn't even toutch her. πŸ€” why are you angry at him.

He just wanted to show us her dancing skills! πŸ€“

us or himself πŸ˜•
Itidal he didnt touch her but don't you think he is forcing himself on a helpless girl 
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

<font color="#990000">us or himselfπŸ˜•</font>
<font color="#990000">Itidal he didnt touch her but don't you think he is forcing himself on a helpless girl</font>

Yes of course Saba. He is a bad guy ..

I was joking . 😳
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

Wow last nite meera's performance was awesomeπŸ‘.. ofcourse the expression wasn't consistent with the song but knowing our drama situation hv to excuse it' btw I cld hv just watch it for the whole epi & what our darlin CVs do? They help me puke by inserting db scene in yucks!🀒

It is really difficult to pick what was moe puke worthy, IP forcing Meera to dance or tolerating DB 

Btw did I doze of for the 3 musketeers' scene dun recall seeing it?  Lakhu as usual was fun to watch. He shld hv just killed db in the jungle all of us wld have thrown him a party. πŸ˜ƒ

No you didnt , the lousy  idiots screwed up.I waited for the three musketeers to gang up (was super excited) but as usual disappointment 

IP so cute I wonder whether he keep necklaces by dozen & give 1 to each woman he fancy?  But seriously I liked the way he adjusted the necklace shows he got good eye detail on fashion.πŸ˜ƒ  When the firing of gun wen off - for a minute I tot it has become sholay scene πŸ˜•' only hero missing.  Keep that attitude IP u will have many women falling.  Anyone liked IP? or izzit just me😈

Are you sure he has  dozens of them.😲

It seemed to me , he just recycles them 

The 2 senior citizens must be suffering from some kind of mental problem to keep discussing abt their son's private life.😑  Looks like v need to pack these 2 for some Tirth Yatra to cleanse their brain. How many want this 2 gone to tirth yatra?

A big yes , there perverted brains can't think beyond πŸ€¬

If they arent send to teerth yatra they would soon be discussing how they should do it for successful results πŸ€’

Okie now my dear darling Meera's sake I think I want back Prithvi as well.. I can't bear to see her cry so much so have decided to shoot an email to: [email protected] ' so all those who wants Prithvi back please drop a line to them.. & those not sure how to start or what to say PM me I will give you a short msg to sign off.. all PM are treated strictly confidential & I'll not give any msg that wld implicate you in anyway.   

never works  Junoon is not even on their radar 

Anyway Loved IP, Meera & Lakhu performance.  Well done guys keep it up.  

Lakhu was best , he is the only bearable and enjoyable character on screen these days 

Frens please gimme your comments positive + negative -  thank you. πŸ˜ŠGiven πŸ˜ƒ, you are welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But When and how Meera comes home ,,after ending of dance IP was in deep sleep, Kahi asli Prithvi uske baad to nahi aya ,, jis ke sath meera aya ,,,aur IP ko kahi bandh ke chupa ke rakha hai ,, why they show that what happened after IP's deep sleep ?