Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: awida

He didn't even toutch her. 🤔 why are you angry at him.

He just wanted to show us her dancing skills! 🤓

it's strange that he din even touch her yet scare her to death & make her dance😡 I can't tolerate violence against women😡 esp my fav meera.. btw Adila doesn't it look like going to b just a matter of time before he gets physical !!! what then???😭  I don't want meera's character to taking the same route as shalu😭  NOOO!!!!!🥺
Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

</div>
<div>

<font size="3">
<font color="#0000ff" size="3">it's strange that he din even touch her yet scare her to death & make her dance😡 I can't tolerate violence against women😡esp my fav meera.. btw Adila doesn't it look likegoing to b just a matter of time before he gets physical !!! what then???😭 I don't want meera's character to taking the same route as shalu😭 NOOO!!!!!🥺
</font></font>

I am sure IP is not from that kind of men who forces woman to sleep with him. 😕
he doesn't need to do this , coz many women find him goodlooking with good sense of style and alot of moolah. 😆
But this game which he plays with Meera is very dangerous. So Meera haa to be careful. Or she may fall for him thinking he is the real Prithvi. 😉
crazy-nut thumbnail

I am sure IP is not from that kind of men who forces woman to sleep with him. 😕
he doesn't need to do this , coz many women find him goodlooking with good sense of style and alot of moolah. 😆
But this game which he plays with Meera is very dangerous. So Meera haa to be careful. Or she may fall for him thinking he is the real Prithvi. 😉

Agree Adila when u live with someone day in & day out esp psycho's there is a danger of becoming a zombie  their brain becoming fried & accepting anything esp wen v hv to 2 senior citizen who talks 🤬  😲 it's pretty difficult to function normally unless that person have great amount of inner strength. 

Even though I like IP character very much🤗 but unable accept him as Meera's partner unless they show me Prithvi as dead or have left meera for someone else.😭  Then I'm all for IP😉 but as long they've not close Prithvi's chapter I dun c how meera can accept IP?? how can she live with herself??😭 

crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

havnt watched the epi😭

u shld watch it's getting interesting😊
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

it's strange that he din even touch her yet scare her to death & make her dance😡 I can't tolerate violence against women😡 esp my fav meera.. btw Adila doesn't it look like going to b just a matter of time before he gets physical !!! what then???😭  I don't want meera's character to taking the same route as shalu😭  NOOO!!!!!🥺

he Wanted to Touch
but Everytime meera abuse him,,, After that  he don't touch her
 he is not scare of Meera , he dont touch coz after listening abuse from Meera his heart is broken , feel sad and angry that why ?
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Shanti!!!👏😃Sorry for such a late comment...😳I dnt know how I manage to stay so busy dese days..Wat wid eid coming nearer...😳
  I really loved da dance,nd really hated Shalu's interruption...😡😡😡Y dusnt da woman jump off some rose bush nd die?!!!😡😡😡
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bmoni

he Wanted to Touch
but Everytime meera abuse him,,, After that  he don't touch her
 he is not scare of Meera , he dont touch coz after listening abuse from Meera his heart is broken , feel sad and angry that why ?

u hv a point there poor IP, oh oh now u make me feel sad 4 him 4 being heart broken Cry but meera is Prithvi"s wife & prithvi is still alive, guess no choice IP hv 2 a gentleman & bow out.
Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Awesome post Shanti!!!👏😃Sorry for such a late comment...😳I dnt know how I manage to stay so busy dese days..Wat wid eid coming nearer...😳
  I really loved da dance,nd really hated Shalu's interruption...😡😡😡Y dusnt da woman jump off some rose bush nd die?!!!😡😡😡

thanks fren & hv a enjoyable eid.😊