Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ampliphy

They live in the chawl with no running water because of Archana. Manav wanted to upgrade the place but all she could think about was "memories".  She enjoys fetching water.   She wouldn't know running water if it turned on and showered on her face.

Ekta really needs to make some sense out of this.  How in the world do Manav, Archana, Purvi, Pari, Savita, Damodar, Sachin, Teju, Soham and Sundari all live in a 2 bedroom home?  seriously.

U never expect any good thing of this stupid woman.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pallavi25

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, I think Soham and Sachin are sleeping on couches in the living room. Sundari sleeps in the kitchen. Savita and Damo have one bedroom, Archu and Manav have 2nd bedroom, and Purvi and Teju probably share the 3rd bedroom.
 Seriously, are there any 3 bedroom chawls in Mumbai? I thought they were more like tenement style with max 2 bedrooms. 

The place has only TWO bedrooms. 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
See, since no-one questions Ekta, she gets away with this nonsense. 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

See, since no-one questions Ekta, she gets away with this nonsense. 

We always question Ekta but she doesnt give a damn! As long as her shows get trps, she gets the moolah and laughs all the way to her Swiss Bank! πŸ˜†

We always question Ekta but she doesnt give a damn! As long as her shows get trps, she gets the moolah and laughs all the way to her Swiss Bank! πŸ˜†

its her show.. so ekta has the right to make the show however she wants, if u all have so much problm with it, then why dont u stop watching it instead of blaming ekta kapoor. infact u all shud thank her that she is uniting arjun with mahaan purvi. ( dont know hw this crap idea came innto her imind.. but never mind.)
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

its her show.. so ekta has the right to make the show however she wants, if u all have so much problm with it, then why dont u stop watching it instead of blaming ekta kapoor. infact u all shud thank her that she is uniting arjun with mahaan purvi. ( dont know hw this crap idea came innto her imind.. but never mind.)

We have every right to criticize Ekta and point out the flaws in her show, especially the logical flaws. Please dont lecture us abt what we are supposed to do, that is against the forum rules. 
And I believe IF is meant for discussing the show in all its aspects, not just the moral, judgemental ones! πŸ˜†
I think this is a great post, discussing chawl amenities and distribution of D house bedrooms... instead of the constant bashing of Arjun and Purvi done on this forum! 
Why is ArVi reunion bothering u so much, it has not even happened yet...πŸ˜†

We have every right to criticize Ekta and point out the flaws in her show, especially the logical flaws. Please dont lecture us abt what we are supposed to do, that is against the forum rules. 
And I believe IF is meant for discussing the show in all its aspects, not just the moral, judgemental ones! πŸ˜†
I think this is a great post, discussing chawl amenities and distribution of D house bedrooms... instead of the constant bashing of Arjun and Purvi done on this forum! 

i wasnt giving any lecturer but anyways.. never mind
arvi reunion has not happened yet but its gonna happen.. i know😭 the way these shameless two timers are having gud fun, it luks like arjun purvi are gonna unite🀒
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pallavi Diii ... πŸ€—
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

i wasnt giving any lecturer but anyways.. never mind
arvi reunion has not happened yet but its gonna happen.. i know😭 the way these shameless two timers are having gud fun, it luks like arjun purvi are gonna unite🀒

They are the original couple, shameless Ovi came between them! But now, thankfully, shes GONE! And what was supposed to happen a year ago will happen now! πŸ˜ƒ
Anyway why divert a nice topic to same old ArVi bashing again? 
Back to topic:  So where do u think all the Deshmukh family members sleep? πŸ˜›
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asharithvik

Pallavi Diii ... πŸ€—

Thanks, Dear! 
Love the AshVik pics on ur Avi..gorgeous models.😳