Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi25

They are the original couple, shameless Ovi came between them! But now, thankfully, shes GONE! And what was supposed to happen a year ago will happen now! πŸ˜ƒ
Anyway why divert a nice topic to same old ArVi bashing again? 
Back to topic:  So where do u think all the Deshmukh family members sleep? πŸ˜›

On Bed di!! :P 
Btw @ parikirloskar nicename Pari- Daughter of Arvi πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: asharithvik

pari is my name too..  pari chavan.
not necessarily in the whole world only arvi's daughter has the name pari.
as for arvi's daughter pari, she is such a sweetheart, i love her. it is not her fault if her parents have done some terrible mistakes. we anti arvians also love pari😳
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asharithvik

🀣 Good ones!
But Soham and Sachin have to sleep on the sofas ...no wonder they are both so grumpy and ready to fight! πŸ˜†
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
asharithvik thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

🀣 Good ones!
But Soham and Sachin have to sleep on the sofas ...no wonder they are both so grumpy and ready to fight! πŸ˜†

@pallavi di They have to fight for the softer one ;) πŸ€£

@pari- oh sorry! didnt know that! I thought as kirloskar was added too! :)

Oh! Yea? Sorry i dint know loving someone and having sex is considered as a terrible mistake by parents!! 🀣  
Edited by asharithvik - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveashvik

@pari-kirloskar- so its not the show pari but your name!! But you added kirloskar! That means you love arjun too!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Also. if they really loved Pari as they claim, they would never call her illegitimate! That is a horrible thing to say abt any child, even if they hate the parents!  

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: iloveashvik

@pari-kirloskar- so its not the show pari but your name!! But you added kirloskar! That means you love arjun too!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

i added kirloskar to my name so that it matches with some character's name in this serial . pavitra rishta is my favourite serial. thats it. it has nothing to do with liking or disliking arjun. i love rithvik dhanjani, but  as for the character arjun kirloskar... i am not sure. sometimes i do like him and sometimes hate him bcz he is so confused and cant accept ovi but can sleep with her.
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH I completely agree about this chawl business.

I get that the budget might be a little tight...but it's just so hard to fathom how ALL of these people can live in a tiny two bedroom place. Just boggles my mind!

Not to mention how some of the kids, Ovi, Teju, Sachin, lived most of their lives in luxury.

Where on earth do they sleep? And the water system...tsk tsk. The least Manav could do is give back to the community he grew up in and get them proper water facilities.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

its her show.. so ekta has the right to make the show however she wants, if u all have so much problm with it, then why dont u stop watching it instead of blaming ekta kapoor. infact u all shud thank her that she is uniting arjun with mahaan purvi. ( dont know hw this crap idea came innto her imind.. but never mind.)

who tell u...maha reunion happen...πŸ˜†
devashree_h thumbnail

its her show.. so ekta has the right to make the show however she wants, if u all have so much problm with it, then why dont u stop watching it instead of blaming ekta kapoor. infact u all shud thank her that she is uniting arjun with mahaan purvi. ( dont know hw this crap idea came innto her imind.. but never mind.)

Telling others what to do is not allowed on PR forum. If you find someone breaking a rule, report the post. Only DT members are allowed to warn members.

onirfans thumbnail

i added kirloskar to my name so that it matches with some character's name in this serial . pavitra rishta is my favourite serial. thats it. it has nothing to do with liking or disliking arjun. i love rithvik dhanjani, but  as for the character arjun kirloskar... i am not sure. sometimes i do like him and sometimes hate him bcz he is so confused and cant accept ovi but can sleep with her.

I AGREE with u  pari u touch the most important  root of arjun who never  want to see many peoples...if u don't love then why  u sleep with her and gave a false hope  so that ovi never realize her mistake and if ur not accept the marriage then why use her body to fulfill marriage , did not arjun insult  his  friendship and also his love , because friendship never based on sex after this doing so many times he told  she is just his friend if u think really then u did not respect friendship and did not keep distance...just like purvi and onir did...everyone told purvi to forward with onir when she lost her child even purvi has a lovely husband but she never did this because she did not fall for onir , she thought onir is just her friend  even arjun told her but she did not it because she respect her friendship and honest with onir so never gave onir a false hope, she separated from arjun but she never accept others  for arjun but always try to keep happy onir with honesty thats why her marriage with onir suceed  but arjun did its opposite so ovi always feels insequre...in that first stage i have sympathy for arjun but now i hate most      arjun ...