Why are they living in a chawl?W pg.4 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
u really choose interesting topic , its wonder i think pari ,purvi and archan sleep one bedroom and in 2 nd savita and damodar, in kitchen sundari , teju in sofa and manav , soham and sachin sleep on floor...but u  notice when ovi was there they gave arjun and ovi one room then how all were managed that time...even his hall full on with saman...but they offered ovi to stay with them...and when soham back  in late night manav told him already every body slept but no one could not find hall where all are...or interesting such a small house where so many people is there but they never listen what people told in other rooms...so many times they proove how they silence...

may be they have magic power and all are becoming like small matchstick so that all are fit with 2 bed rooms
Well Noble Archana fought against Manav and took him & DK to court when Manav wanted to refurbish this chawl into flats.  Providing each home owner $30 lacs and a 2 or 3bdr flat with self contained bathrooms, toilets and in house water facilities..He was proven ambitious.

EK and her CVs can only think of dil ke ache, poor, sanskari, chhote log bade dil etc etc to show they are better people than the one who use their freaking brain to spend the money in providing better living facilities. especially when they are considered to be billionaires.

Even today's episode they showed Arjun-Purvi meeting a client at his house due to eid, was to justify ArVi relationship.  Buddha married to jawan aurat Why not this is 21st century yaar 😉😆  

Purvi's assessment of him was "dil ke acche hai" 😛

In business world no one considers dil ke ache hai as a deciding factor.  They look at everything else which is good for their business than comes "dil ke acche hai"    😳

BTW we all have beat this topic up numerous time in past 3 yrs since Deshmukhs came back from Canada..

MY POV ofcourse
Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

OH I completely agree about this chawl business.

I get that the budget might be a little...but it's just so hard to fathom how ALL of these people can live in a tiny two bedroom place. Just boggles my mind!

Not to mention how some of the kids, Ovi, Teju, Sachin, lived most of their lives in luxury.

Where on earth do they sleep? And the water system...tsk tsk. The least Manav could do is give back to the community he grew up in and get them proper water facilities.

I enjoy the show but this set-up really is insulting to the viewer and the public in general. I mean, seriously, how does Ekta really think we by into this nonsense. If Ekta herself moves into a chawl, then perhaps I will respect her decision, but until then...I am going to point it out. 
Sad to see this thread has turned into a Arjun-Purvi-Ovi discussion. I really do not watch the show for this story line alone - the three characters bug me to death but when I have time, I will write my 2 cents about them :-)
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Well Noble Archana fought against Manav and took him & DK to court when Manav wanted to refurbish this chawl into flats.  Providing each home owner $30 lacs and a 2 or 3bdr flat with self contained bathrooms, toilets and in house water facilities..He was proven ambitious.

EK and her CVs can only think of dil ke ache, poor, sanskari, chhote log bade dil etc etc to show they are better people than the one who use their freaking brain to spend the money in providing better living facilities. especially when they are considered to be billionaires.

Even today's episode they showed Arjun-Purvi meeting a client at his house due to eid, was to justify ArVi relationship.  Buddha married to jawan aurat Why not this is 21st century yaar 😉😆  

Purvi's assessment of him was "dil ke acche hai" 😛

In business world no one considers dil ke ache hai as a deciding factor.  They look at everything else which is good for their business than comes "dil ke acche hai"    😳

BTW we all have beat this topic up numerous time in past 3 yrs since Deshmukhs came back from Canada..

MY POV ofcourse

Good points about business - I have to agree with you there. I remember when Manav wanted to convert the flats but can't remember the whole storyline about it - it seemed as though it was not going to be favorable for the tennants hence the reason Archana protested. If it was such a good deal, then Archana was foolish - but then again, Ekta may not have had the budget to renovate the chawl hence the storyline. 
Originally posted by onirfans

u really choose interesting topic , its wonder i think pari ,purvi and archan sleep one bedroom and in 2 nd savita and damodar, in kitchen sundari , teju in sofa and manav , soham and sachin sleep on floor...but u  notice when ovi was there they gave arjun and ovi one room then how all were managed that time...even his hall full on with saman...but they offered ovi to stay with them...and when soham back  in late night manav told him already every body slept but no one could not find hall where all are...or interesting such a small house where so many people is there but they never listen what people told in other rooms...so many times they proove how they silence...

may be they have magic power and all are becoming like small matchstick so that all are fit with 2 bed rooms

Reminds me Dr. Who's Tardis - looks really small close up but huge on the inside. 😆
Originally posted by onirfans

I AGREE with u  pari u touch the most important  root of arjun who never  want to see many peoples...if u don't love then why  u sleep with her and gave a false hope  so that ovi never realize her mistake and if ur not accept the marriage then why use her body to fulfill marriage , did not arjun insult  his  friendship and also his love , because friendship never based on sex after this doing so many times he told  she is just his friend if u think really then u did not respect friendship and did not keep distance...just like purvi and onir did...everyone told purvi to forward with onir when she lost her child even purvi has a lovely husband but she never did this because she did not fall for onir , she thought onir is just her friend  even arjun told her but she did not it because she respect her friendship and honest with onir so never gave onir a false hope, she separated from arjun but she never accept others  for arjun but always try to keep happy onir with honesty thats why her marriage with onir suceed  but arjun did its opposite so ovi always feels insequre...in that first stage i have sympathy for arjun but now i hate most      arjun ...
exactly...👏 even i had lot of sympathy for arjun initialy when he was forced into marraige to ovi by purvi. just imagine the humilation he must have felt that purvi slept with him after that she told him to marry ovi.🤢 yuck...!!
when arjun tried his best to run his marg with ovi, i felt more sympathy for him. but wen he slept with ovi but keeps remembering purvi.. i felt this is the most disgusting person..
later wen he came to know pari is not ovi's kid but arvi, his happiness killed me. instead of mourning and crying for his dead baby he was busy rejoicing the fact that pari is his love baby born frm purvi.😡
arjun kirloskar is a pathetic excuse and isnt a human..and worse than an animal.