Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sayali_d23

Can sombody give me the mp3link for song sakhi saiyann...

Thanx in advance..

I second that request! This song is simply stunningly beautiful! 
Thank you so much!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: narangi314

I second that request! This song is simply stunningly beautiful! 
Thank you so much!

here u go guys ..check d post :)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3744012

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

here u go guys ..check d post :)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3744012

Thank u
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Was there a write up for 28th Feb?
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Was there a write up for 28th Feb?

I didn't see any for Friday's episode.
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is there a place where I can go and watch just Lajo and Nikhil's scenes??? 
tasmiahkhann thumbnail
Can somebody please tell me the real name of the actor who plays rishi
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can anyone pls give me the mp3 link of d song played in i think yest epi 'hume aaj jiski kami khal rahi hai' pls
nice song
gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I only began watching Gustakh Dil about a month ago, so I don't know very much about the backstory, though I have been able to figure out the main background. I was surprised to hear the mother make some comment about Ayesha's past when Nikhil broke his engagement with Ishana, which really upset Ayesha. Has that story been told yet? Or is this something new that is going to come out in the story?
I was curious if there was something about that which I had missed earlier. I would appreciate it if someone could explain this if it has already been revealed in the past.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gckasturi

I only began watching Gustakh Dil about a month ago, so I don't know very much about the backstory, though I have been able to figure out the main background. I was surprised to hear the mother make some comment about Ayesha's past when Nikhil broke his engagement with Ishana, which really upset Ayesha. Has that story been told yet? Or is this something new that is going to come out in the story?

I was curious if there was something about that which I had missed earlier. I would appreciate it if someone could explain this if it has already been revealed in the past.

No, it's not new.

Ayesha was engaged to fellow named Sid, who was the son of Ayesha's mama's business partner or something.  This was an arranged marriage but Ayesha fell in love with Sid and they were in the habit of going out together while engaged.  (The marriage was set up before LaKhil's marriage if I recall).   Anyway, in the beginning when Laajo first came to their house, no one told anyone (including Sid and his family) that Laajo was Nikhil's wife.   When Sid's family asked about her after seeing her in the house Barka and Nani said she was separated from her husband and happened to be from Inder (Nikhil's dads) village so that is why she was staying with them.   Sid was a player/flirt and he tried to come on to Laajo which made her dislike him and mention to Nikhil that his character was deela.    On the day of Ayesha and Sid's engagement party, Laajo was told to stay in her room and not come to the party.   Laajo decided to hide upstairs in the balcony as she wanted to see what was happening at the party.  Sid saw her and followed her upstairs.   He followed her into her room and tried to kiss her and so she gave him a wicked slap.   Of course everyone heard and came running up.  Sid made up some excuse that it was she who came on to him and of course everyone believed what he said.   Laajo was asked to apologize to Sid in front of everyone at the party but of course she refused as she knew she didn't do anything wrong.  Sid and his parents broke the engagement because of Laajo's refusal and said they wouldn't tolerate such insult.   Meanwhile, Nikhil was not at the party as he ran after Ishana.   When he finally came home, it was just in time to grab Laajo as she was being kicked out of the house and I believe it was Shaila that pushed her as Barka told her to throw her out.   This will be the scene (if you've seen it in flashbacks) where Nikhil says that they don't even treat servants like that in their house and she's his WIFE! 

Anyway, as the time passed, Sid decided he wanted revenge.   He and Ayesha met each other in secret and anytime Barka would ask where she was going she gave a new friends name that Barka had never met.  Eventually Sid convince Ayesha to go to a farmhouse retreat over the weekend with him and his friends.   Ayesha finally agreed and lied about who she was going with.   Laajo found out and tried to confront Ayesha but Ayesha just told her to bugger off (at this time she was with her mom and Nani in creating problems for Laajo).   Laajo tried telling Nikhil and the other family members but Ayesha made up some excuse and basically blamed Laajo.   She ended up going to the farmhouse..Laajo managed to convince Nikhil to go after her (especially after an article in the newspaper accused Sid of being a rapist).   Ayesha discovers that Sid had set her up and that no friends were coming to the farmhouse.   She decides to leave but Sid tries to force himself on her and of course Nikhil arrives just in the nick of time to save his sister.   He tells Ayesha if it wasn't for Laajo he wouldn't be there.   This is what made Ayesha a little softer towards Laajo (she never actually helped Laajo but she never participated in those plans with her Nani and mom anymore and a few times she tried to dissuade them from carrying them out)  as she knew if it wasn't for her she would have been raped by someone she thought she loved and trusted.   She requested Nikhil not to tell their family about what happened... Of course eventually the secret finally came out and that is what Barka was referring to...

HTH!