~GUSTAKH DIL Help Desk~ - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much, Parm.! I appreciate that you took the time to share the whole story in such great detail of the story, and now it all makes sense. ðŸ˜›
cn any plz give me link of this epi
Originally posted by gckasturi

Thank you so much, Parm.! I appreciate that you took the time to share the whole story in such great detail of the story, and now it all makes sense. ðŸ˜›

Glad I could help!  😊
Originally posted by MamuKiBhanji

cn any plz give me link of this epi

This is from October 9th episode.  It's a dream sequence (Laajo's dream).

^thnks alot...

Cn u plz tell me is it true tht they both r dating eachother in real lyf???
Is dere any spl sbs or seg?!
Originally posted by MamuKiBhanji

^thnks alot...

Cn u plz tell me is it true tht they both r dating eachother in real lyf???
Is dere any spl sbs or seg?!

Rumour was out but nothing confirmed that I know of.

Here's an "interview" they did at valentines...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c1pg0_i-am-dead-after-seeing-sana-sheikh-dressed-says-vibhav-roy-exclusive_news
July 8 and July 9 there was a quiz contest shown on the screen of GD, and it was mentioned that the correct answer should be given on www.starselect.com - but the quiz is not available on the mentioned web. 
How can you get to answer the quiz, if it is not available on the mentioned web?  The quiz is also not available on the India forum.  Please comment.
Originally posted by skydome

July 8 and July 9 there was a quiz contest shown on the screen of GD, and it was mentioned that the correct answer should be given on www.starselect.com - but the quiz is not available on the mentioned web. 
How can you get to answer the quiz, if it is not available on the mentioned web?  The quiz is also not available on the India forum.  Please comment.
Well this is really a very tough question may be because it was on the site you suggested it is not here on I-F if it would have been on Life OK then definitely it would have been posted here.
You must continue to search for it on starselect.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 9 years ago
I was hoping someone could give me a synopsis of the show since beginning of May.  I've been away from the forum and the show due to a family emergency so have no idea what has transpired in GD since then.

Thanks in advance.🤗
hey parm so laajo went to delhi with ranjana ,had many many hit and misses with Nikhil ,she hid from him knowing if he finds out he will bring her to his house with him,he landed a salesperson job
she went on path to become a dancing star while he on path to become a salesman who saved shop from being robbed, he feels his boss was impressed so gave him a sales executive job with huge perks but it was diamond smuggling racket in which nik is entangled unknowingly,
Barkha tried hard to make laajo fail many of her schemes backfired including using laajo's rival ratri
finally laajo won competition and comes home all modern while Nikhil finds out he is just a courier in smuggling racket.
Police corner nik and laajo and ask nik to help them nab real culprit so laajo pretended to be maid and get info...in mean TIME SAGAR  fell in love with laajo barkha is trying to make nik insecure about laajo's celeb status
while Ayesha is trying to save adi from fake murder case
she had to spend a night at his house due to rain and flood, so she is witness that he was at home and did not murder any one ,her family knows and there is mess going on...
so it is nut shell though show was much more interesting with many cute scenes...