Where is Prithvi?? CVs return him to Meera!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by awida

Started to miss him ?! 😲

That means after a month of his desapearing ..you just started missing him now! πŸ˜•

You are dead Shanti. πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't miss him . IP was good so I was thinking he is Prithvi. 😳

Now he is bad . So welcome Prithvi. πŸ˜‰

yes Adila only hv started to miss him after I c e way IP treat meera - & poor meera crying her eyes off... Prithvi will never do tatCry  even though I like IP character & attitude very much but the one who have soft corner in my heart is Meera!  anyone hurts her becomes my enemy as well.

Originally posted by crazy-nut

<div>
<font color="#0000ff">yes Adila only hv startedto miss him after I c e way IP treat meera - & poor meera crying her eyes off...Prithvi will never do tat😭 even though I like IP character & attitude very much but the one who have soft corner in my heart is Meera! anyone hurts her becomes my enemy as well. </font>

So Prithvi won't make Meera cry? 😲

and

<div>
<font color="#0000ff">yes Adila only hv startedto miss him after I c e way IP treat meera - & poor meera crying her eyes off...Prithvi will never do tat😭 even though I like IP character & attitude very much but the one who have soft corner in my heart is Meera! anyone hurts her becomes my enemy as well. </font>

<div></div>

and that mangalsutra problem? He did more than make Iher cry . He left her for a g time and lived with DB. πŸ˜• I hope that he has a good excuse for staying far away for this long time after the last fight with IP. 😑
If not ..I am ready to fight for IP again. 😊
btw. It seems like in the coming episod you will hate IP very much. 😳
I love Meera also . But IP teatches her how to deal with bad ppl. She has to learn how to face DB , and IP himself. Edited by awida - 10 years ago
<div></div>

and that mangalsutra problem? He did more than make Iher cry . He left her for a g time and lived with DB. πŸ˜• I hope that he has a good excuse for staying far away for this long time after the last fight with IP. 😑
If not ..I am ready to fight for IP again. 😊
btw. It seems like in the coming episod you will hate IP very much. 😳
I love Meera also . But IP teatches her how to deal with bad ppl. She has to learn how to face DB , and IP himself.

Love u Adila πŸ€— always love a gd friendly argument πŸ˜ƒ  - Prithvi initially did i wun deny it.. but after he fall in love with Meera  he didn't anymore.  & Yes i'm very mad with Prithvi too.. but unfortunaly like i say in my heart the soft spot is only for meera so since she loves him & will only be happy with Prithvi.. i will stand by her choice & forgive the idiot...  Oh yes the precap looks like tey gonna make me hate him even more  btw IP no need to teach her anything is he school teacher or something??.. anyway bad people comes in all shapes & sizes v can never learn it fm 1 bad person how to deal with the rest. πŸ˜ƒ

<div></div>

and that mangalsutra problem? He did more than make Iher cry . He left her for a g time ?
[/DIV]
<div>

<font color="#0000ff">Love u Adila πŸ€—always love a gd friendly argument πŸ˜ƒ - Prithvi initially did i wun deny it.. but after he fall in love withMeera he didn't anymore. & Yes i'm very mad with Prithvi too.. but unfortunaly likei say in my heart the soft spot is only for meera so since she loves him & will only be happy with Prithvi.. i will stand by her choice & forgive the idiot... Oh yes the precap looks like tey gonna make me hate him even more btw IP no need to teach her anything is he school teacher or something??.. anyway bad people comes in all shapes & sizesv can never learn it fm 1 bad person how to deal with the rest. πŸ˜ƒ</font>
[/QUOTE]

I love Meera too. Sometimes she becomes helpless , but I find her strong from inside. In fact those fights with IP which ends by IP winning them , but his winnings make him a loser , coz love can't be taken forceabley.o

I am happy that IP's bad behavior make him a good villian for the show which need a strong antoganist. but for how long can Aditya play the double roles. it is tough phisicaly and mentaly. Hope cvs end Shalu's track sooner. and the story takes another twist which take the Khannas far away from the Pandeys. πŸ˜ƒ
font color="#0000ff">Love u Adila πŸ€—always love a gd friendly argument πŸ˜ƒ - Prithvi initially did i wun deny it.. but after he fall in love withMeera he didn't anymore. & Yes i'm very mad with Prithvi too.. but unfortunaly likei say in my heart the soft spot is only for meera so since she loves him & will only be happy with Prithvi.. i will stand by her choice & forgive the idiot... Oh yes the precap looks like tey gonna make me hate him even more btw IP no need to teach her anything is he school teacher or something??.. anyway bad people comes in all shapes & sizesv can never learn it fm 1 bad person how to deal with the rest. πŸ˜ƒ</font>

I love Meera too. Sometimes she becomes helpless , but I find her strong from inside. In fact those fights with IP which ends by IP winning them , but his winnings make him a loser , coz love can't be taken forceabley.o

I am happy that IP's bad behavior make him a good villian for the show which need a strong antoganist. but for how long can Aditya play the double roles. it is tough phisicaly and mentaly. Hope cvs end Shalu's track sooner. and the story takes another twist which take the Khannas far away from the Pandeys. πŸ˜ƒ

Agree Adila it gonna be real challenge for Adi.. initially I din c much difference in mannerism or acting between IP & P prob y I was not bothered who meera was with cause both looked same to me.. but now Adi hv manage to show a difference in identity - IP's character - I like his attitude esp with dbπŸ˜ƒ & the ruffians... but not very happy wen he gets too physical with meera & bullies her😑 then he starts to annoy meπŸ˜”.  As for villain I think Lakhan is the best!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ now hudda not too bad either... I dun want to c Adi as IP - cause I think as long as IP exist shalu will exist too.. so tat 2 characters can get lost pleaseπŸ‘