Gustakh Dil 1st episode

Posted: 10 years ago
Finally the forum is open...
ok so what were all of your views on the 1st peisode.

i thought it was quite nice. The scene between nikhil and ishaana was really cute in my opinion and
also i am so happy to see meghna malik ...i loved her in naidl

Yes i reealy likeeed the first episodeee i think this show has a great stoory sooo cant wait tooo watch moreee :)
Originally posted by .Siham.

Yes i reealy likeeed the first episodeee i think this show has a great stoory sooo cant wait tooo watch moreee :)
i also think the story will be really interesting cause honestly i dont think it has ever been shown before that a wife is all good with her hubby having an affair
well it was great and seems promising.
Originally posted by mjht_one

i also think the story will be really interesting cause honestly i dont think it has ever been shown before that a wife is all good with her hubby having an affair

Agree haveen seen it beforeee i didnt knooow aboout this shooow beforeee yesterday at work 
a friend told me thaat this show was stating i found it intrestiing thaats why i am watching 

alsooo they stooory is veery different alsooo intreting 
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

well it was great and seems promising.
so true

@siham: they didnt show any promos exept for 1 for this show which i was kinda sad, i found out about it froma life ok show i was watching they were promoting the show and i thought it seemed quite unique

so true

@siham: they didnt show any promos exept for 1 for this show which i was kinda sad, i found out about it froma life ok show i was watching they were promoting the show and i thought it seemed quite unique

its sad the didnt promoooed it alooot its a goood stooory
                               i think peoplee will watch it if theeey saw the promooo 

Originally posted by .Siham.

its sad the didnt promoooed it alooot its a goood stooory
                               i think peoplee will watch it if theeey saw the promooo 

same here i think a lot of people most likely dont even know about the show because of poor promtion

same here i think a lot of people most likely dont even know about the show because of poor promtion

Yeees thaats veery sad 
Thereee is oneee Big Interview but i cant poost it on IF