Parvarish Nayi Umar 2 Have Emotional End - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
according to the article AHUL will face huge loss.                                                                                             then why makers showing  this WILL track & ahujas now??
Originally posted by subhadip2013

according to the article AHUL will face huge loss.                                                                                             then why makers showing  this WILL track & ahujas now??

coz probably the  property will go to ahluwalias😳😳 they deserve much more 😳😳than ahujs 😆
Originally posted by lizzie1765

coz probably the  property will go to ahluwalias😳😳 they deserve much more 😳😳than ahujs 😆
what are u saying??? THE AHUJAS  are WORLD'S greatest family...the family is full of SUPER MEN & WOMEN...they deserve everything...                                                                                  i just prey  not to see them more in remaining 3 episodes                                                                                 and  very happy next BALH  is going to be off air...EKTA  herself repents for casting that SUPER GIRL
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
frankly speking   except SWEETY  & HER onscreen kids  i simply dont miss anybody..                            &  for a long time   this show  is only for ahujas...i have no problem that the show ends(though badly miss SWEETY)